Windows 10: My Laptop Shutting Down in sudden without warning

Discus and support My Laptop Shutting Down in sudden without warning in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have HP probook 430 g1 laptop, and when it's battery comes down arround 20% Then it's goes shutdown without warning. Please help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rv_love, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Rv_love Win User

My Laptop Shutting Down in sudden without warning

I have HP probook 430 g1 laptop, and when it's battery comes down arround 20% Then it's goes shutdown without warning. Please help

:)

Rv_love, Aug 24, 2020
  2. RaluUK Win User

why is the laptop shutting down all of a sudden without warning?

Why is the laptop shutting down all of a sudden without warning? How can this be solved?

RaluUK, Aug 24, 2020
  3. RageAceYT Win User
    Laptop shutting down with no warning

Recently, my laptop has been shutting down by itself with no warning whatsoever. It doesn't even show the "shutting down"; it just black screens and my laptop shuts down.

I suspect it to be an app, so is there anyway to prevent apps from executing a system shutdown?

RageAceYT, Aug 24, 2020
  4. My Laptop Shutting Down in sudden without warning

Windows shutting down at 40% battery without any warning.

Hi Sushil,

I realize that you face difficulty with abrupt shut down of the system. I will certainly help you.

I suggest you to try these steps:

• Plug in a different charger to the system and check if the issue persists.

• Plug in your laptop charger to different laptop and check.
    Note: provided the laptop charger and charger jack should be compatible.

Please follow methods.

Method 1: run power troubleshooter.

I suggest you to run power troubleshooter.

Please follow the steps

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on view all from the left panel and select power troubleshooter from the list.

• Then follow on-screen instructions.
    If issue still persists follow method 2.

Method 2: create new power plan.

• Click Start, and then select Control Panel.
    • Click Hardware and Sound, and then select
      Power Options.
    • The Power Options Control Panel opens, and the power plans appear.
    • Click Create a power plan.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to create and customize a power plan file that is based on an existing plan.

Please get back to us if you still face any difficulty with Windows 10.

Thank you.

Prahalad Aramanda, Aug 24, 2020
Thema:

My Laptop Shutting Down in sudden without warning

1. My Laptop Shutting Down in sudden without warning - Similar Threads - Laptop Shutting Down

2. Laptop shutting down without warning for low battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop shutting down without warning for low battery: I am having an issue with my laptop since it shuts down when battery is low but there is no low battery popup to indicate.Moreover if i change the power plan setting and set the laptop to sleep when battery is below 15% it still don't work and laptop just shuts down. I am...
  3. Laptop shutting down without warning for low battery

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop shutting down without warning for low battery: I am having an issue with my laptop since it shuts down when battery is low but there is no low battery popup to indicate.Moreover if i change the power plan setting and set the laptop to sleep when battery is below 15% it still don't work and laptop just shuts down. I am...
  4. Laptop shutting down without warning for low battery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My laptop's shutting down when battery is at 35% it shuts down without any warning.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop's shutting down when battery is at 35% it shuts down without any warning.: My laptop shutting down when battery level comes to 30-40% without any warning it shuts down i know that it warns when the battery level comes to 15% but my laptop doesn't even come to 15% it shuts down before that like when it's 35% . Please I want to know that is it windows...
  6. Laptop shuts down without warning

Laptop shuts down without warning: My Windows 10 Home Basic laptop has been shutting down without any warnings or even a shutting down message, just blanks out and loss of power. Then it does not power on until I plug it in with a charger. And once after it is plugged in, it boots up and suddenly the battery...
  7. computer is shutting down without warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer is shutting down without warning: My win10 home shuts down without warning since a few days. It does not matter whether it's on high load or just idling. It will just shut down. It does not crash, nor bsod, windows just shuts down. I have since tried a lot of solutions, from changing power settings to...
  8. My laptop keeps shutting down without warning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop keeps shutting down without warning: hi, my laptop just shuts down without warning, it usually happens when i have a game on, even something light like roblox, before it never use to happen, i did switch out my hard drive, but after that it nver used to do that, i dont think it is a hardware problem because it...
  9. My computer shut down without warning.

My computer shut down without warning.: I used my computer for a while but then it shut down without warning. I turned it back on and 5 minutes later, it shut down again. If I wait a long time I am able to use it for longer. If I turn it back on immediately, I'm only able to use it for a short time. How do I fix...
  10. HP Laptop shutting down without warning.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Laptop shutting down without warning.: Hello, I have been having an issue with my HP Laptop for a few days, my device would shut itself down when the battery is around 20-30% without warning and before the battery saver mode is turned on which is supposed to give me plenty of time to plug the charger in. Once I...