Windows 10: MY laptop sound turn off and the back on automatically

Discus and support MY laptop sound turn off and the back on automatically in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi I am New Here so Sorry if this question does not fall into this Catagory I tried to find the sound category but there is non now to the problem, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SohailAhmad3, Jun 27, 2020.

1. MY laptop sound turn off and the back on automatically

Hi I am New Here so Sorry if this question does not fall into this Catagory I tried to find the sound category but there is non

now to the problem, I have Elitebook 8560w and i and using window 10 but laptop speaker turn off and on automatically it like

one second its on and the other second is off and then on and off and sometimes it goes for about hours and sometimes it stops quickly

I have tried to roll the drivers back to it previous state but the buttons are disabled I have also tried a different version of window 10,8.1,8 and 7

but non work i really don't know what the problem is

Thank you

:)

SohailAhmad3, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Alduin Win User

Laptop turn itself off

Hello
    For some time my laptop(asus g751) shuts off automatically at different times sometimes 15 minutes (after turning on my laptop) and sometimes after 3 or 4 hour
    My laptop was too hot under load but I 've got to stop Intel's Turbo Boost and the problem was solved
    Is this a hardware problem?

Alduin, Jun 27, 2020
  3. Laptop Screen Comes Back On After Turned Off

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by an outdated driver, or due to a software conflict.

We would like to know more about your concern. Kindly provide us more details by answering the following questions:

• When did you start encountering the issue?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this issue?
    • What do you mean when you say "when I turn off my laptop display"? Does it mean shutting down the computer or putting it to sleep mode?

Meanwhile, to help resolve your concern, you suggest that you run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps provided below:

• On the Start menu, type Troubleshooting, and then hit
      Enter.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Select and run the Power troubleshooter.

You may also configure your Power Options settings by following the steps provided in this
    article.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to get back to us.

Monica Cam, Jun 27, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

MY laptop sound turn off and the back on automatically

Sound driver off

Hi,

It's possible that your sound driver was turned off by a third-party application. To fix it, we suggest that you use the built-in Windows 10 audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Click Start.
    • Type Troubleshoot and press Enter.
    • Click Playing Audio.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.

If in case the audio troubleshooter doesn't work, use the other steps in this
    article
    . Just click the drop-down arrow and select the other choices offered.

Let us know if you're able to restore the sound on your computer after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Jun 27, 2020
Thema:

MY laptop sound turn off and the back on automatically

1. MY laptop sound turn off and the back on automatically - Similar Threads - laptop sound turn

2. Laptop is turning off automatically.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop is turning off automatically.: Yesterday night when I shut down my laptop it started to update , I left it to get updated overnight. This morning when I try to turn it on , it turns off automatically.It will turn off just after booting and sometimes it will sucessfuly boot and after 5-10 seconds turn off...
  3. Laptop is turning off automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is turning off automatically.: Yesterday night when I shut down my laptop it started to update , I left it to get updated overnight. This morning when I try to turn it on , it turns off automatically.It will turn off just after booting and sometimes it will sucessfuly boot and after 5-10 seconds turn off...
  4. Laptop is turning off automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop screen doesn't go back after automatically turns off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop screen doesn't go back after automatically turns off: I have an Asus laptop acting weird.When the usb receiver for the wireless mouse is connected, the screen turns off 5 minutes for me due to inactivity and the screen comes back when I press a button on the keyboard or use the mouse.When I don't have the receiver connected, the...
  6. my laptop turns off automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop turns off automatically: sir, I am using my new laptop of windows 10 and it get turn off after using 1 hour. sir this is an big issue. i am waiting for your respond....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-off-automatically/b74dd9d8-d6f2-416d-aea4-53f334bf36de
  7. Laptop display turns off and won’t turn back on

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop display turns off and won’t turn back on: If left idle, my laptop’s display will sometimes turn off after which I cannot turn it back on. It doesn’t seem to be sleeping based on the indicator light on the side, and the only thing I can do is force shut it down by holding the power button. If I manually close my...
  8. Laptop turns off automatically. Not overheating.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop turns off automatically. Not overheating.: Hi, I have a Fujitsu Lifebook A555 laptop with 4gb of RAM, Intel i3-5005u@2.00 GHz processor, and 1TB Toshiba MQ01ABD100 5400 RPM HDD. For a few days, I am experiencing something unusual. It turns off automatically even when idle without overheating. I contact the laptop's...
  9. Turn off my laptop monitor and not turn it back on even if there is an input

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Turn off my laptop monitor and not turn it back on even if there is an input: Hey guys im trying to play games by streaming them to another device(Steam link) and i would like to tun off my monitor while im doing so, but no matter what i try(Programs, Power options,Closing the lid) my monitor will always turn back on when i make an input, is there any...
  10. My laptop shut off and won't turn back on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop shut off and won't turn back on.: I'm having this issue where I'm just watching this random video on YouTube and talking to people and all of a sudden it says locking in the middle of the screen and starts shutting down or doing something. I was worried this might have been some bug so I held the power button...