Windows 10: My laptop spams § symbol

Discus and support My laptop spams § symbol in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My lenovo laptop keeps spamming § § § § § § § § §. Its just a couple months old.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Brahim EA, Apr 14, 2023.

1. Brahim EA Win User

My laptop spams § symbol

My lenovo laptop keeps spamming § § § § § § § § §. Its just a couple months old.

:)

Brahim EA, Apr 14, 2023

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

Redirecting

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Apr 14, 2023
  3. Andie-j Win User
    Laptop Keyboard symbol error

Hi. My laptop keyboard has gone mad!!!
    A lot of the symbol characters have swapped around eg

the "?" is now on the "_" button!

the "&" is the "/" button

the Hashtag is a £ sign and others have moved. Its a nightmare to type!

I have tried and it did Not work....

• Updated keyboard driver
    • Uninstalled keyboard driver and restarted
    • Changed Language to German
    • Changed language back to English UK
    Something worked temporarily was I changed keyboard to Irish Qwerty BUT when laptop went to sleep all symbols wrong again!

Changed back to English uk qwerty and works until asleep!!

I am running Windows 11 home edition.

Please Please any suggestions?

Andie-j, Apr 14, 2023
  4. n-ster Win User

My laptop spams § symbol

n-ster, Apr 14, 2023
Thema:

My laptop spams § symbol

1. My laptop spams § symbol - Similar Threads - laptop spams symbol

2. Why is my laptop spamming?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my laptop spamming?: My laptop spams "\" and I did a full reset back to starter settings and it keeps spamming. It started maybe 2 weeks ago when i turned the laptop back on after a few weeks of not using it. The laptop never did something like that before, please help me....
  3. Why is my laptop spamming?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my laptop spamming?: My laptop spams "\" and I did a full reset back to starter settings and it keeps spamming. It started maybe 2 weeks ago when i turned the laptop back on after a few weeks of not using it. The laptop never did something like that before, please help me....
  4. My laptop keeps spamming the letter "J"

My laptop keeps spamming the letter "J": Hello Paul Navera! Similar to Ineedhelp my laptop also spams one key which is the letter "j" I have tried running windows security to see if there is any malware and have also tried running keyboard tester. Both when tested kept spamming "j" especially when I was trying the...
  5. My laptop keeps spamming the letter "J"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop keeps spamming the letter "J": Hello Paul Navera! Similar to Ineedhelp my laptop also spams one key which is the letter "j" I have tried running windows security to see if there is any malware and have also tried running keyboard tester. Both when tested kept spamming "j" especially when I was trying the...
  6. My laptop keeps spamming the letter "J"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. My laptop spams § symbol

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop spams § symbol: My lenovo laptop keeps spamming § § § § § § § § §. Its just a couple months old. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-spams-symbol/5cad76ed-2539-4161-aa86-9dae7d90fb72
  8. Wifi Symbol disappeared on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Symbol disappeared on my Laptop: Hello everyone, yesterday evening my Internet completely shut down on my Laptop. I didn't think to much of it but today as I tried fixing it I saw that the option to connect to the internet is completely gone. I still have the symbol on my task but if I click it only airplane...
  9. Wifi Symbol disappeared on my Laptop

Wifi Symbol disappeared on my Laptop: Hello everyone, yesterday evening my Internet completely shut down on my Laptop. I didn't think to much of it but today as I tried fixing it I saw that the option to connect to the internet is completely gone. I still have the symbol on my task but if I click it only airplane...
  10. Wifi Symbol disappeared on my Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing