Windows 10: My laptop speakers all of sudden buzzes when play any audio, after windows update.

Discus and support My laptop speakers all of sudden buzzes when play any audio, after windows update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This occurred right after Windows 10 most recent update. I have changed sound setting all to default. I also uninstalled and reinstalled sound... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Maria_970, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Maria_970 Win User

My laptop speakers all of sudden buzzes when play any audio, after windows update.

This occurred right after Windows 10 most recent update. I have changed sound setting all to default. I also uninstalled and reinstalled sound driver but nothing corrected the problem.

:)

Maria_970, Jul 23, 2018

2. dead GPU and speaker buzz

It is not likely the speaker damaged other hardware but the buzz does suggest a grounding problem somewhere. If you unplug the 3.5mm plug from the computer's sound output jack, does the buzz go away? If so, then I suspect the speaker's electronics and the computer are not at the same common ground potential. This could be due to a damaged audio cable or damaged power cable for the speaker, or something internal to the speaker's electronics.

If the sound remains when you unplug the speakers from the computer, then clearly there's an issue in the speakers.

If you plug in a set of headphones to the computer, do you hear the buzz? If so, then you have a problem with the computer's audio.

Bill_Bright, Jul 23, 2018
  3. nvcw727 Win User
    Audio sound not working on speakers/or headphones. No sound

Yesterday my audio worked fine on both my speakers on my laptop (Dell Inspiron/N5110) and headphones. Then all of a sudden they stopped working. I have made sure that all the volumes are not muted. I did a troubleshoot on playing audio and it said low audio device volume detected, but when I increase the volume, nothing happens. Any one have any suggestions?

nvcw727, Jul 23, 2018
  4. fsnyd Win User

My laptop speakers all of sudden buzzes when play any audio, after windows update.

Sudden Buzzing and Laptop froze

Working on Toshiba Satellite laptop P 50-A. While listening to podcast and typing in a new document in WORD, suddenly laptop froze along w buzzing sound. Mouse does not work either. Unable to save document I am working in. No response to control-alt-delete.
    Will not do a hard shut down. Buzzing persists even when laptop lid is closed. Is this a WORD 365 issue? A Windows 10 issue? Toshiba hardware issue -- fan, speakers, other? How can i stop the buzzing and shut down device?

fsnyd, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

1. My laptop speakers all of sudden buzzes when play any audio, after windows update. - Similar Threads - laptop speakers sudden

2. Buzzing Sound Laptop Speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buzzing Sound Laptop Speaker: Hi, I have this very low buzzing sound coming from my laptop speaker. I tried many things, and they work at certain point. Microphone Properties-listen to this device box on. this is the only way it stops making this buzzing sound. But if I mute my speaker it starts again....
  3. Buzzing Sound Laptop Speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buzzing Sound Laptop Speaker: Hi, I have this very low buzzing sound coming from my laptop speaker. I tried many things, and they work at certain point. Microphone Properties-listen to this device box on. this is the only way it stops making this buzzing sound. But if I mute my speaker it starts again....
  4. My laptop speaker randomly starts emitting a buzzing sound while playing audio.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop speaker randomly starts emitting a buzzing sound while playing audio.: Hello.I have a Windows 10 HP Envy and for about a year, whenever I'm playing audio the speaker will randomly start emitting a buzzing sound, like static. It first happened a year ago when I was playing Witcher 3. The game stuttered for a few seconds and after it went back to...
  5. My laptop speaker randomly starts emitting a buzzing sound while playing audio.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop speaker randomly starts emitting a buzzing sound while playing audio.: Hello.I have a Windows 10 HP Envy and for about a year, whenever I'm playing audio the speaker will randomly start emitting a buzzing sound, like static. It first happened a year ago when I was playing Witcher 3. The game stuttered for a few seconds and after it went back to...
  6. My laptop speaker randomly starts emitting a buzzing sound while playing audio.

7. External speaker buzz on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External speaker buzz on laptop: So I have this cheap 2.1 speaker set which I have connected to my desktop and sometimes to my laptop.When I connect them to my laptop, an Asus ROG X13 Flow, the speakers will make this constant buzz unless the laptop is playing sound.This seems to me like a software issue,...
  8. External speaker buzz on laptop

External speaker buzz on laptop: So I have this cheap 2.1 speaker set which I have connected to my desktop and sometimes to my laptop.When I connect them to my laptop, an Asus ROG X13 Flow, the speakers will make this constant buzz unless the laptop is playing sound.This seems to me like a software issue,...
  9. Buzzing audio sound when playing audio

Buzzing audio sound when playing audio: Hello, So my specs are -- Mother board Asus Z87, this is my sound card Realtek ALC892 -- CPU i5 4670K -- GPU gtx 1070 -- Windows 10 64 bit. So, about a week ago, i have rebooted my Windows did whole reinstall , this had never...
  10. No audio is coming from my speakers all of a sudden.

No audio is coming from my speakers all of a sudden.: Hello, Suddenly, out of the blue, no audio is coming out of my speakers. When i go to my Playback Devices and 'Test' the speakers, I can hear the Test signals fine. However, no other audio is coming out of my speakers from websites, movies, Itunes, etc. I am using an...