Windows 10: My Laptop started BlackScreen for 4mins and 40sec then goes as normal start up.

Discus and support My Laptop started BlackScreen for 4mins and 40sec then goes as normal start up. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! I need an advice its complicated and I don't know what to do. I have problem with my laptop during booting up. Started "black screen" for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Asusg72gx-Windows7, Jun 10, 2020.

1. My Laptop started BlackScreen for 4mins and 40sec then goes as normal start up.

Hi!

I need an advice its complicated and I don't know what to do.

I have problem with my laptop during booting up.

Started "black screen" for 4mins and 40secs.

It is consistent every time I turn on my laptop.

This problem occur when i upgraded from windows 7 to 10.

All the drivers and Bios are updated and even I performed clean installation

both windows 7 and windows 10 but no luck and I've got the same results.

By the way when I upgraded to windows 10 my keyboard, touch pad and wifi doesn't work.

And if I connected usb keyboard during start up I've got an error message "Press F1 to resume" and if you press F1

it doesn't work and got stuck on that display. And I tried to disconnect the cmos, laptop battery and disconnect the charger

for 15 mins. and after connected back only the charger and booting up immediately the error was gone as well as the black screen.

but on the next start up it will go back again to the same problem i've had.

Thank you very much!

:)

Asusg72gx-Windows7, Jun 10, 2020

2. SELECTIVE START UP TO NORMAL START UP

THANK YOU FORYOUR EFFORTS. I DONT KNOW FROM WHERE THIS PROBLEM STARTED. I AM NOTICING IT SINCE LAST 3-4 DAYS. I UPGRADED MY LAPTOP FROM WIN7 TO WIN10 ON 15TH NOV.2015. WHEN I AM SELECTING THE THE NORMAL START UP AFTER UNCHECKING SELECTIVE START UP AND ITS
    COMPONENTS,AFTER RESTART THE SETTINGS REVERTING TO SELECTIVE START UP.THERE IS NO ERROR MESSAGE. I DID ACCORDING TO YOUR SUGESTION.BUT NO CHANGE. ARE YOU TELLING ME TO DO THE SETTINGS(FROM 1-3) IN SAFE MODE? THEN TELL ME WHAT START UP SETTING(1-9) I WILL
    SELECT IN SAFE MODE?

AJAYA KUMAR, Jun 10, 2020
  3. windows goes into hibernation and automatically starts

• After i install windows 10 creators update my Dell inspiron laptop begun to goes in to hibernation/sleep mode when plugged in. this doesn't happens when it goes from plugged in to battery.
    • Also my laptop automatically starts (even in middle of the nights) and stuck in lock screen. because of this issue when i try to use my laptop, battery is almost drowned. laptop automatically starts even its plugged in.
    Can you help me to resolve these issues.

Sulakkhana, Jun 10, 2020
  4. moejoe Win User

My Laptop started BlackScreen for 4mins and 40sec then goes as normal start up.

HP laptop pavillion dvd4 1140/Blackscreen

The laptop has been dropped about a foot to floor, starts and gives you a black screen with the power panel lit-up no change using an external monitor removed cover and everything appears to be in tac. Please try and make a suggestion?? Thanks!

moejoe, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

My Laptop started BlackScreen for 4mins and 40sec then goes as normal start up.

1. My Laptop started BlackScreen for 4mins and 40sec then goes as normal start up. - Similar Threads - Laptop started BlackScreen

2. selective start up cant change to normal start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    selective start up cant change to normal start up: discovered this issue by chance trying to figure out why the start up was slowerin msconfig its starting in selective start up, when i click normal start up and reboot no warning or notice to do so as it should, goes back to selective start up each timealso the apply button...
  3. selective start up cant change to normal start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    selective start up cant change to normal start up: discovered this issue by chance trying to figure out why the start up was slowerin msconfig its starting in selective start up, when i click normal start up and reboot no warning or notice to do so as it should, goes back to selective start up each timealso the apply button...
  4. computer starts as normal then display goes blank.

in Windows 10 Customization
    computer starts as normal then display goes blank.: Hi all,This is a tricky one, start pc and display is normal until windows has loaded then the display goes blank. I can use start up optionsto start in a lower resolution and then when I get to the desktop I can increase the resolution and all is well.The only way I can get...
  5. computer starts as normal then display goes blank.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    computer starts as normal then display goes blank.: Hi all,This is a tricky one, start pc and display is normal until windows has loaded then the display goes blank. I can use start up optionsto start in a lower resolution and then when I get to the desktop I can increase the resolution and all is well.The only way I can get...
  6. computer starts as normal then display goes blank.

7. Laptop can't start normally in normal mode

Laptop can't start normally in normal mode: It always start with this screen then restart and shows a bunch of options to use safe mode and everythingWhat should i do to get it back to normal?...
  8. Laptop can't start normally in normal mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop can't start normally in normal mode: It always start with this screen then restart and shows a bunch of options to use safe mode and everythingWhat should i do to get it back to normal?...
  9. Laptop can't start normally in normal mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Normal Start Up OR Selective Start Up

in Windows 10 Support
    Normal Start Up OR Selective Start Up: Another thread prompted me to have a look see at msconfig. To my surprise I find I'm operating with "Selective Start UP: [img] Only twice has this machine been accessed by someone other than myself, 1. A Microsoft Tech (3rd party) for Office installation and 2. A...