Windows 10: my laptop stoped giving me administrator.

Discus and support my laptop stoped giving me administrator. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i wanted to uptade to 21h1 or other uptades it say this code 0x80070005 but i was sherched that is administrator but i was only account and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Air123DB, Jan 23, 2022.

1. Air123DB Win User

my laptop stoped giving me administrator.

when i wanted to uptade to 21h1 or other uptades it say this code 0x80070005 but i was sherched that is administrator but i was only account and administrator when i open uptade in options it say that need security and quality fixes.

:)

Air123DB, Jan 23, 2022
  2. jimbobs Win User

Administrator level User

Got the laptop. It's a Lenovo G500 so possibly has Lenovo stuff in the way? Anyway, booted it normally and it opens into a regular account without admin privileges. Rebooted it into Recovery mode (per Option 5) and get Lenovo logo and Preparing Automatic Repair message; then Select Account + "You need to sign in as an administrator to continue but there aren't any administrator accounts on this PC". There is an option "Forgot your password or don't see your account?" but selecting that brings up a screen which should list admin accounts but there aren't any. Pressing the only option on that page Restart leads eventually to a BSOD with Stop code: 0xc00002e3 (which I know is misconfigured o/s or missing or damaged system files).

Can anybody suggest next steps in resolving this?

jimbobs, Jan 23, 2022
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 23, 2022
  4. Marby Rey Win User

no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

1. my laptop stoped giving me administrator. - Similar Threads - laptop stoped giving

2. Give me my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Give me my pin: Give me my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-my-pin/3204684d-1d02-404c-a109-4ccd160284df
  3. Give me my pin

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Give me my pin: Give me my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/give-me-my-pin/3204684d-1d02-404c-a109-4ccd160284df
  4. My Mecer CA14D01 laptop is giving me problems on startup.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Mecer CA14D01 laptop is giving me problems on startup.: Good day. I have a problem with my laptop. When I switched it on it keeps turning on and off. It only shows the Mecer logo then shuts down. The num lock LED light flashes when I tried to turn it off. It does not turn off. I use a Mecer CA14D01....
  5. my laptop stoped giving me administrator.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop stoped giving me administrator.: when i wanted to uptade to 21h1 or other uptades it say this code 0x80070005 but i was sherched that is administrator but i was only account and administrator when i open uptade in options it say that need security and quality fixes....
  6. my laptop stoped giving me administrator.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    my laptop stoped giving me administrator.: when i wanted to uptade to 21h1 or other uptades it say this code 0x80070005 but i was sherched that is administrator but i was only account and administrator when i open uptade in options it say that need security and quality fixes....
  7. Windows 10 stoped working for ever in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stoped working for ever in my laptop: Yesterday i turned my laptop on, it was too slow in loading for the first time after starting desktop it crashed and i just could see a black screenI restarted the laptop and the blue screen with advances settings came upI tried to trouble shoot but nothing workedI tried to...
  8. Windows 10 stoped working for ever in my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stoped working for ever in my laptop: Yesterday i turned my laptop on, it was too slow in loading for the first time after starting desktop it crashed and i just could see a black screenI restarted the laptop and the blue screen with advances settings came upI tried to trouble shoot but nothing workedI tried to...
  9. my laptop does not recognize me as a administrator

in Windows 10 Customization
    my laptop does not recognize me as a administrator: I recently decided to check out the setting for virus and threat protection and when i clicked on manage settings it had told me this setting is managed by your administrator when i am the administrator of my laptop and im the only one who uses it.How do i solve this issue...
  10. Laptop wlan stoped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Laptop wlan stoped working: Windows 10 cant locate wlan so windows wireless service wont run. Have tried uninstalling drivers in device manager. Services says that it cant find wlan autoconfig. Have been trying for hours to fix this. :(...