Windows 10: My laptop stuck at the "just a moment" screen

Discus and support My laptop stuck at the "just a moment" screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I forget my laptop password when I tried to format my laptop Got stuck at the " just a moment" screen and I can't get access for the boot mode to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MehyarShami, Dec 13, 2019.

1. My laptop stuck at the "just a moment" screen

I forget my laptop password when I tried to format my laptop

Got stuck at the " just a moment" screen and I can't get access for the boot mode to reformat it just keep restarting

and view the same screen any help pleese ?

:)

MehyarShami, Dec 13, 2019

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Dec 14, 2019
  3. just a moment screen

I reinstalled off a recovery drive that I made of my qosmio laptop, it has been stuck on the just a moment screen now for 2 hrs. Any suggestions?????.

It was previously running win10 with no issues

garyBlanchard_1970, Dec 14, 2019
  4. My laptop stuck at the "just a moment" screen

Stuck on the "Just a Moment..." Screen

Hi Paul,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I suggest you to follow the steps in the below link replied by Yashwanth Kotakuri
    on 28th October 2015 and verify the result.

Windows 10 stuck at "just a moment" (already installed)

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

My laptop stuck at the "just a moment" screen

1. My laptop stuck at the "just a moment" screen - Similar Threads - laptop stuck moment

2. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC stuck on just a moment screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  3. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC stuck on just a moment screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  4. PC stuck on just a moment screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC stuck on just a moment loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC stuck on just a moment loading screen: My PC was having an issue with black screen after login so I tried to Uninstall the update. but it didn't work and said to restart my PC, so I did with a local windows reinstall and it was stuck on a black screen and just looping so, I turned my power off and now when I boot...
  6. Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reset Laptop, stuck in Just a Moment loop.: I recently bought a laptop to kill the time when I'm not at work because my main tower is awaiting new parts. I turned it on today just to see it was installing a new update, yet it was working fine the night before. I got the infamous "black screen" and tried all the steps I...
  7. Stuck in login screen and saying Just A Moment

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Stuck in login screen and saying Just A Moment: Today, one of my friends asked me that his computer wasn't starting. He showed me this: He said this happened after he turned on his pc, yesterday.I told him to follow some steps since i know a bit about troubleshooting windows. So i told him to hard restart his pc, then go...
  8. Stuck at "Just a moment..."

Stuck at "Just a moment...": I booted up my surface pro 3 and i saw just a moment in at the lock screen It has been stuck there for so long. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-at-just-a-moment/d446b53f-f71f-4f75-8e2f-b69103de8867
  9. Just A Moment Stuck

Just A Moment Stuck: Hello! I have a problem. I started my PC yesterday and seen that i can not log in my account because i see this picture on my screen. I can’t access my files or my desktop. What i have to do to see my desktop and my files again?[IMG]...
  10. Stuck at Just a moment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck at Just a moment: so i had to reinstall my windows 10 and when i log in, i get the option to set up a pin, but no option to skip and if i press set up a pin, i get stuck at Just a moment and it’s been like this for 20 minutes. I restarted 2 times and i got the same problem....