Windows 10: My laptop suddenly does not have Bluetooth capabilities, when it did before.

Discus and support My laptop suddenly does not have Bluetooth capabilities, when it did before. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was on my laptop, and I noticed that Bluetooth disconnected, so I went to settings to try to re enable it. But all the devices just said, "Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Okibdoki, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Okibdoki Win User

My laptop suddenly does not have Bluetooth capabilities, when it did before.

I was on my laptop, and I noticed that Bluetooth disconnected, so I went to settings to try to re enable it. But all the devices just said, "Bluetooth is turned off". So I looked up how to turn it back on, and it was recommended that I run the troubleshooter. When I did, it just said, "Bluetooth is not available on this device. Please try using an external adapter to add Bluetooth capability to this computer". I know it had Bluetooth capabilities, because I've been using Bluetooth headphones for the last six months, but I can't figure out why it suddenly doesn't. In case it helps, the last two programs I installed were Your Phonewhich was made by Microsoft, and OBS.

:)

Okibdoki, Sep 15, 2020

2. lost bluetooth capability

Hello Eugenia,

This issue could possible caused by missing drivers. For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the model of your laptop?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the steps posted on this article
    to resolve Bluetooth connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 15, 2020
  3. MyaP10 Win User
    Microsoft bluetooth mouse 3600 suddenly undetected

I'm using a Microsoft mouse 3600 on Windows 10, all worked fine until suddenly the mouse stopped working, it disappeared from the Bluetooth detection and can't be found anymore. I need to say Windows performed an update yesterday but it still worked fine after the update. I've tried replacing batteries, updating Bluetooth driver, went one step before the updates and nothing. I obviously tried troubleshooting about anything.The mouse does work on other laptops.

Any ideas? thanks My laptop suddenly does not have Bluetooth capabilities, when it did before. :)

MyaP10, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Cal_9 Win User

Bluetooth capabilities disappeared

After doing a factory reset, it appears the bluetooth capabilities on my laptop have disappeared. There is no option to turn on bluetooth in the bluetooth and devices menu. In the device manager menu, there is no Bluetooth option. I've tried various things,
    such as enabling Bluetooth support services and downloading drivers, but I've not fixed the problem. When I try to troubleshoot Bluetooth, it says that my laptop has no Bluetooth capabilities.

Just to be clear, my laptop used to have Bluetooth capabilities, and now it does not.

Cal_9, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

1. My laptop suddenly does not have Bluetooth capabilities, when it did before. - Similar Threads - laptop suddenly does

2. My computer suddenly doesn't have Bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer suddenly doesn't have Bluetooth capability: An hour ago, my computer suddenly stopped connecting from my speaker. I checked the Bluetooth connection and found that the button is missing. I did the troubleshoot and it said that my computer doesn't have Bluetooth capability and that I must have an external adapter. How...
  3. My computer suddenly doesn't have Bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer suddenly doesn't have Bluetooth capability: An hour ago, my computer suddenly stopped connecting from my speaker. I checked the Bluetooth connection and found that the button is missing. I did the troubleshoot and it said that my computer doesn't have Bluetooth capability and that I must have an external adapter. How...
  4. My computer suddenly doesn't have Bluetooth capability

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10- My device does not have Bluetooth capabilities all of a sudden. What happened?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10- My device does not have Bluetooth capabilities all of a sudden. What happened?: Half an hour ago, I was playing a game using my wireless Xbox controller when suddenly everything disconnected. After troubleshooting, it said that my device does not have Bluetooth capabilities. I just want to know what happened?...
  6. Bluetooth capabilities have vanished off of my laptop?

Bluetooth capabilities have vanished off of my laptop?: This happens relatively frequently on my laptop Acer Aspire E5-573g-52g3, but I'm usually able to fix it. This time however, nothing seems to be working. I have tried: 1. device manager > view > show hidden devices Bluetooth does not appear in devices at all. This is a...
  7. My laptop does not have a bluetooth

My laptop does not have a bluetooth: I am using a lenovo thinkpad, processor is core i7vpro and it does not have a bluetooth icon even when I search for it in device manager it does not appear , anyone please help what should I do?...
  8. Why does my Laptop not have Bluetooth all of a sudden?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why does my Laptop not have Bluetooth all of a sudden?: Just last week I was using my Bluetooth Xbox One controller just fine on my Windows 10 laptop, and today I wanted to play a game using the controller again, so I went into the settings to turn it on and for whatever reason i don't have a Bluetooth switch anymore! I ran the...
  9. I have lost bluetooth capability on my Laptop

I have lost bluetooth capability on my Laptop: My bluetooth is no longer working for my laptop. The PC doesn't even recognize that it has bluetooth capability any more. My laptop is a Lenovo Thinkpad with Windows 10 installed...
  10. Surface Pro suddenly not capable of Bluetooth?

Surface Pro suddenly not capable of Bluetooth?: My Surface Pro's Bluetooth toggle disappeared so I ran the troubleshooter, which said that my device doesn't have Bluetooth... What should I do? It was working fine yesterday but then just suddenly stopped working, so I don't know what the cause is....