Windows 10: My laptop suddenly freezes and everytime I click my mouse, it makes double beeping sound

Discus and support My laptop suddenly freezes and everytime I click my mouse, it makes double beeping sound in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; so earlier I used my laptop as usual, I was doing my work on my laptop, everything was going well, until suddenly my laptop froze and didn't move, only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tala135, Mar 12, 2021.

1. Tala135 Win User

My laptop suddenly freezes and everytime I click my mouse, it makes double beeping sound

so earlier I used my laptop as usual, I was doing my work on my laptop, everything was going well, until suddenly my laptop froze and didn't move, only my mouse could be moved. But every time I clicked the mouse, it made a double beep sound, the sound was heard in my headset at that time I was using a headset still freezing and finally I decided to disconnected the charging cable for the laptop, and hoped for the best. but that just made it worse, the charging sign was still there and the laptop completely froze, I tried to use the ctrl alt del combination, but it didn't work. so I decided to force shutdown the laptop

At that time I opened 4 apps at the same time, I usually do that and everything is going well

:)

Tala135, Mar 12, 2021
  2. arjfca Win User

looking for a double beep sound

Hello

Is there a double beep sound available in Windows that I could access? If not, any site to suggest one to download

Martin

arjfca, Mar 12, 2021
  3. Double beep sound from the speakers?

Beeping sounds in a computer is caused by system errors or performance issue. To further isolate your concern with your computer, we’d like to know the following:

• Changes you’ve made on your computer prior to your concern.
    • Your PC system specifications. To know your PC specs, follow the steps below:
      • Press Windows + S to open Search Box. Type
        About
        then click it.
      • Send us the screenshot.
      • For more info about Windows 10 specs, visit this
        link
    • If you are using a desktop computer or laptop.
    • Make and model of your computer.
    • If there are any error messages that cause your computer to beep twice.
    We’re looking forward to your response.

Johann Eva, Mar 12, 2021
  4. b1rd Win User

My laptop suddenly freezes and everytime I click my mouse, it makes double beeping sound

looking for a double beep sound

There's a few HERE. (There's a few double beeps as you scroll down a bit)

Thema:

1. My laptop suddenly freezes and everytime I click my mouse, it makes double beeping sound - Similar Threads - laptop suddenly freezes

2. Everytime I plug my mouse into my laptop it makes my mouse and mousepad stop working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Everytime I plug my mouse into my laptop it makes my mouse and mousepad stop working: I have a wireless mouse and recently I’ve noticed everytime I insert the usb into my laptop it makes my mousepad and mouse stop working. I can still move the cursor around but I am unable to click anything and I have to turn my laptop off. I don’t know if this is my laptop or...
  3. Laptop suddenly not making beep sound when plugged in/unplugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop suddenly not making beep sound when plugged in/unplugged: My issue is exactly as described. I am on an Acer swift sf314-511, running Windows 10 Home. Since I got this laptop, whenever it was plugged in or unplugged, it made a beep noise to notify me of this. This extremely useful sound has suddenly stopped occurring. a USB being...
  4. Laptop suddenly not making beep sound when plugged in/unplugged

Laptop suddenly not making beep sound when plugged in/unplugged: My issue is exactly as described. I am on an Acer swift sf314-511, running Windows 10 Home. Since I got this laptop, whenever it was plugged in or unplugged, it made a beep noise to notify me of this. This extremely useful sound has suddenly stopped occurring. a USB being...
  5. Laptop suddenly not making beep sound when plugged in/unplugged

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. My mouse is double clicking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My mouse is double clicking: Hi, from some days I've got problem. My mouse everytime I try to open something, click something in game or off-game my mouse is double clicking, I was looking in web but I doesn't found any anwsers :. Its not a folder-opening problem...
  7. My mouse is double clicking

My mouse is double clicking: Hi, from some days I've got problem. My mouse everytime I try to open something, click something in game or off-game my mouse is double clicking, I was looking in web but I doesn't found any anwsers :. Its not a folder-opening problem...
  8. My mouse is double clicking

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Why Is my mouse not double clicking

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why Is my mouse not double clicking: When i try to double click it doesn't do it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-mouse-not-double-clicking/3c505138-9f3c-4e91-ad1e-db6a09c5e1ca
  10. looking for a double beep sound

in Windows 10 Support
    looking for a double beep sound: Hello Is there a double beep sound available in Windows that I could access? If not, any site to suggest one to download Martin 37676