Windows 10: My laptop suddenly restart and stuck in "getting windows ready"

Discus and support My laptop suddenly restart and stuck in "getting windows ready" in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was open my laptop last 5:50 am and I left it about 6:30 am idle cuz i'm going to outside for an hour. But I'm arrived 7:40 am my laptop screen is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RendellSibal1, Sep 13, 2022.

1. My laptop suddenly restart and stuck in "getting windows ready"

I was open my laptop last 5:50 am and I left it about 6:30 am idle cuz i'm going to outside for an hour. But I'm arrived 7:40 am my laptop screen is "getting windows ready don't turn off your power". Idk why it suddenly unexpected restart and screen appears only this. Now it still in this screen and i won't turn off it. My laptop is Toshiba Satellite L55-A5226 and it is 8 years ago after I received this January 2014. What should I do for that?

:)

RendellSibal1, Sep 13, 2022

2. Getting Windows Ready Stuck

Hi Pablo,

If your computer is still stuck at the Getting Windows Ready screen, we suggest that you go to this

thread
    and perform the steps provided by Tadasha Mishra and other community members which other people have found helpful.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Angela Pun, Sep 13, 2022
  3. Piggy95 Win User
    Laptop stuck on 'getting windows ready' for 30 minutes after restart

My laptop automatically updated to Windows 10 last night. When I turned it on this morning it was really slow so I decided to restart it.

It has now been stuck on 'getting windows ready' for 30 minutes. What do I do?

Original Title: Laptop stuck on Restart

Piggy95, Sep 13, 2022
  4. Kael Fay Win User

My laptop suddenly restart and stuck in "getting windows ready"

Windows wont restart! Stuck on Getting windows ready

Hi my computer is very terrible and I had to restart it to update it. When I restarted it the computer got stuck on the screen saying getting windows ready. This always happens and it really really really annoys me. Some people have suggested it might be a problem with my motherboard. Since I don't feel like replacing mg motherboard do you know any other possible problems that could be causing this? And how to fix it?

Kael Fay, Sep 13, 2022
Thema:

My laptop suddenly restart and stuck in "getting windows ready"

1. My laptop suddenly restart and stuck in "getting windows ready" - Similar Threads - laptop suddenly restart

2. my HP Windows 10 laptop is stuck at "Getting Windows Ready"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my HP Windows 10 laptop is stuck at "Getting Windows Ready": I have been restarting the computer and control alt deleting it, but every time it turns back on, it continues to say "Getting Windows Ready Don't turn off your computer." I tried entering BIOS but of course it wouldn't work. Also, this isn't normal when it updates; it will...
  3. My laptop suddenly restart and stuck in "getting windows ready"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop suddenly restart and stuck in "getting windows ready": I was open my laptop last 5:50 am and I left it about 6:30 am idle cuz i'm going to outside for an hour. But I'm arrived 7:40 am my laptop screen is "getting windows ready don't turn off your power". Idk why it suddenly unexpected restart and screen appears only this. Now it...
  4. My laptop suddenly restart and stuck in "getting windows ready"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop suddenly restart and stuck in "getting windows ready": I was open my laptop last 5:50 am and I left it about 6:30 am idle cuz i'm going to outside for an hour. But I'm arrived 7:40 am my laptop screen is "getting windows ready don't turn off your power". Idk why it suddenly unexpected restart and screen appears only this. Now it...
  5. Stuck on a loop getting windows ready then restarting

Stuck on a loop getting windows ready then restarting: When I turn off or restart my notebook, I get the "getting windows ready" message and it restarts again. This keeps going forever,what should i do?Obs: I can get it to start if i turn it off, press the on/off button for 30 seconds, remove the power cord, plug it on and then...
  6. My laptop is stuck in the getting windows ready screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop is stuck in the getting windows ready screen: I left my laptop on sleep for a day and when i opened it it was having some errors/slow performance so i decided to restart it. I always close all apps when i restart or shut down my laptop. A prompt saying an app was preventing my laptop from restarting appeared when i was...
  7. Asus laptop stuck on 'getting windows ready'

Asus laptop stuck on 'getting windows ready': I disconnected my laptop from wifi then went to shut down. Unfortunately selected 'update & shut down' but there is no Wifi so it can't update. I have turned laptop off & on but still shows 'getting ready' message. What do I do??...
  8. Stuck at getting ready

Stuck at getting ready: I have installed windows using a usb and adter the installation and stuff its just stuck at getting ready for a long time i dont think this is normal . I want to keep my files and am using an laptop with a non removable battery...
  9. Stuck at Getting Windows ready

Stuck at Getting Windows ready: After I hit update and shut down, my PC got stuck at 35% and more than 3 hours passed by. Then I tried to go to advanced settings and troubleshoot/ do anything from that menu but in order to do so, I needed to login to my microsoft account. While trying to do that, it showed...
  10. Stuck on Getting Windows Ready when restarting to update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck on Getting Windows Ready when restarting to update: It’s been like an hour, is it supposed to take this long? submitted by /u/lollollmaolol12 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g86ess/stuck_on_getting_windows_ready_when_restarting_to/