Windows 10: My laptop suddenly shows to activate the windows

Discus and support My laptop suddenly shows to activate the windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm currently using "Windows 10 Home" and I have used my laptop since 2017. There's no such kind of license problem before. But, last 2 days ago, I got... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Tony Philips Kyaw Zaww, May 14, 2020.

1. My laptop suddenly shows to activate the windows

I'm currently using "Windows 10 Home" and I have used my laptop since 2017. There's no such kind of license problem before. But, last 2 days ago, I got this error and my laptop is constantly showing the notification to activate the windows. As a consequence, I can't use Microsoft Office now.

Can i know how to fix it?

Is there any kind of expiry date in "windows 10 license", that makes us to reactivate the windows with the new product license key?

:)

Tony Philips Kyaw Zaww, May 14, 2020
  2. eddward Win User

Insider laptop suddenly not activated

hello all,
    today I suddenly noticed that my laptop is no longer activated... don't know what happened.
    I found out that was using local account, but then I immediately switched back to microsoft account and still can not activate windows because I do not have valid digital license or valid product key.
    If I click on solving problems then it is saying that product key can not be used with this version of Windows since they found Windows 10 Home digital license for this device.
    Checking https://account.microsoft.com and my laptop is there listed with Windows 10 Professional OS as it always was.
    Why and what happened and how to solve it ?
    I do not have product key. The key is generic ending with 3V66T.

eddward, May 14, 2020
  3. EdTittel Win User
    Insider laptop suddenly not activated

Also slmgr /ato in an admin PS or command prompt window does the trick, too.

My laptop suddenly shows to activate the windows [​IMG]

--Ed--

EdTittel, May 14, 2020
  4. My laptop suddenly shows to activate the windows

My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated

My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated,showing the error code 0x80004005

viswanadhanramu, May 14, 2020
Thema:

My laptop suddenly shows to activate the windows

1. My laptop suddenly shows to activate the windows - Similar Threads - laptop suddenly shows

2. Suddenly it showing to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly it showing to activate windows.: Suddenly it showing to activate windows , when I go to settings and try to open activation settings it freezes the settings window. And I cant update windows also, showing one of my update service is not working properly. And when I try to open the windows security , It Opens...
  3. Suddenly it showing to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly it showing to activate windows.: Suddenly it showing to activate windows , when I go to settings and try to open activation settings it freezes the settings window. And I cant update windows also, showing one of my update service is not working properly. And when I try to open the windows security , It Opens...
  4. Why my system suddenly shows me "Activate Windows"?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why my system suddenly shows me "Activate Windows"?: I've bought this Laptop which was along with windows 10 and been using this Laptop for more than 2 years and all of a sudden after recent updates I get this message to Activate Windows. I tried the troubleshoot option as well. It throws a error as below....
  5. Why my system suddenly shows me "Activate Windows"?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my system suddenly shows me "Activate Windows"?: I've bought this Laptop which was along with windows 10 and been using this Laptop for more than 2 years and all of a sudden after recent updates I get this message to Activate Windows. I tried the troubleshoot option as well. It throws a error as below....
  6. Why my system suddenly shows me "Activate Windows"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. 4 year old laptop suddenly showing windows 10 is not activated

4 year old laptop suddenly showing windows 10 is not activated: Have had a Dell laptop for 4 years, running Windows 10 and suddenly windows is showing as "not activated" and I cannot use Office. The activation troubleshooter showed this error message: "We found a Windows 10 Home digital license for this device running Windows 10 Home....
  8. Suddenly Showing "Activate Windows" Notification.

Suddenly Showing "Activate Windows" Notification.: I don't know what's happened. There's a notification to activate windows since last week. I bought my laptop around 2016 and windows is already a license version since I bought. Is there any license expiration? How can I solve this problem? As a consequence, I can't use...
  9. My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated

My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated: My Activated and Genuine Windows 10 Suddenly Showing Not Activated,showing the error code 0x80004005 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-activated-and-genuine-windows-10-suddenly/708a8f08-7873-49c0-a2f6-3bca47faac63"
  10. Windows suddenly showing non activated.

Windows suddenly showing non activated.: Split from this thread. just run that command this is the result [ATTACH] on my account info (online) [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-suddenly-showing-non-activated/26186c87-3f77-413d-a67b-9d0744874876"