Windows 10: My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down

Discus and support My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone. About 3 days ago my computer got incredibly slow. At first I thought it was because of Windows 11 because I had recently upgraded to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EmirhanDinç1, May 17, 2022.

1. My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down

Hello everyone. About 3 days ago my computer got incredibly slow. At first I thought it was because of Windows 11 because I had recently upgraded to Windows 11. So I contacted the technical team of my computer's vendor and reinstalled Windows 10, that is, I formatted the computer. I thought this would fix the problem because it even eliminated the possibility of third party software using the computer but the problem has definitely not changed. The event went like this: I did not use the computer for about a week, but when I left it, it was working very stable. Two days ago when I tried to tur

:)

EmirhanDinç1, May 17, 2022
Thema:

My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down

1. My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down - Similar Threads - Laptop Suddenly Slowed

2. My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down: Since Saturday I’ve noticed my Laptop has been very very slow and I don’t know why. Is there anything I can check to try and fix it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-suddenly-slowed-down/bf1485be-ac76-4fbd-9546-7882a30fe482
  3. My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down: Since Saturday I’ve noticed my Laptop has been very very slow and I don’t know why. Is there anything I can check to try and fix it?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-suddenly-slowed-down/bf1485be-ac76-4fbd-9546-7882a30fe482
  4. My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down

My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down: Hello everyone. About 3 days ago my computer got incredibly slow. At first I thought it was because of Windows 11 because I had recently upgraded to Windows 11. So I contacted the technical team of my computer's vendor and reinstalled Windows 10, that is, I formatted the...
  5. My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down: Hello everyone. About 3 days ago my computer got incredibly slow. At first I thought it was because of Windows 11 because I had recently upgraded to Windows 11. So I contacted the technical team of my computer's vendor and reinstalled Windows 10, that is, I formatted the...
  6. My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down

7. My Laptop Suddenly Slowed Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Laptop suddenly slowing down after BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop suddenly slowing down after BSOD: Hi,Just yesterday, my laptop slew down after a BSOD. The code was MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, and it happened after I turned on my laptop after leaving it on sleep mode. I tried everything, DISM, SFC, chkdsk, doesn't work. SFC says that nothing violates any system integrity, chkdsk...
  9. Sudden slow down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sudden slow down: 3 hours ago on my brand new laptop, all windows animations started becoming very choppy out of nowhere. It makes the computer feel slow. Does anyone know why all of a sudden all of the windows animations have become so slow? If this helps anything I have a 1650 to graphics...
  10. Internet on my Laptop suddenly slowed down.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet on my Laptop suddenly slowed down.: Hello, my laptop internet speeds suddenly slowed down a lot to just 2 mbps download and about 6 mbps upload. It is only on my this Dell laptop and no other devices. I do have windows 10 which came with the computer. I have also tried everything i found on the internet. Any...