Windows 10: MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING

Discus and support MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My Laptop suddenly turns off after an hour not working Youtube videos still running but I don't touch anything. I'm currently using Windows 10, I yet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Nguyễn Huy Vũ -, Nov 29, 2022.

1. MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING

My Laptop suddenly turns off after an hour not working Youtube videos still running but I don't touch anything. I'm currently using Windows 10, I yet have tried any methods. I'm really appreciated if there is any aids

:)

Nguyễn Huy Vũ -, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Nov 29, 2022
  3. Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Nov 29, 2022
  4. n-ster Win User

MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING

n-ster, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING

1. MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING - Similar Threads - LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS

2. My laptop turn off suddenly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop turn off suddenly: Hi, I have a Dell G7 7500 and when I'm working suddenly my laptop turn off, also turn off when I'm not working in the laptop, then I turned on and it appear me a message "Your Battery is very low" but the capacity or load on the battery is like 50% or 30% so I don't know why...
  3. My laptop turn off suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop turn off suddenly: Hi, I have a Dell G7 7500 and when I'm working suddenly my laptop turn off, also turn off when I'm not working in the laptop, then I turned on and it appear me a message "Your Battery is very low" but the capacity or load on the battery is like 50% or 30% so I don't know why...
  4. My laptop was updating and then suddenly turn off and for about an hour it didnt open...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop was updating and then suddenly turn off and for about an hour it didnt open...: Ayaw na ayata saken ng laptop ko ayaw ng lumabas ng browser ko https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-was-updating-and-then-suddenly-turn-off/46f06b14-c474-49c7-ae8f-b94e41da18d6
  5. My laptop was updating and then suddenly turn off and for about an hour it didnt open...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop was updating and then suddenly turn off and for about an hour it didnt open...: Ayaw na ayata saken ng laptop ko ayaw ng lumabas ng browser ko https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-was-updating-and-then-suddenly-turn-off/46f06b14-c474-49c7-ae8f-b94e41da18d6
  6. My laptop was updating and then suddenly turn off and for about an hour it didnt open...

7. MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING: My Laptop suddenly turns off after an hour not working Youtube videos still running but I don't touch anything. I'm currently using Windows 10, I yet have tried any methods. I'm really appreciated if there is any aids...
  8. MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING

MY LAPTOP SUDDENLY TURNS OFF AFTER AN HOUR NOT WORKING: My Laptop suddenly turns off after an hour not working Youtube videos still running but I don't touch anything. I'm currently using Windows 10, I yet have tried any methods. I'm really appreciated if there is any aids...
  9. Laptop turns off suddenly after unplugging the charger

Laptop turns off suddenly after unplugging the charger: I am using HP Elite-Book 840 G3 with the latest version of windows 10 20H2 Once I was using my laptop on battery power. It suddenly turned off. I thought the battery might be low, but when I connected it to charger, I surprised that the battery is 85% charged. I noticed...
  10. Sudden turning off of laptop

Sudden turning off of laptop: just recently I had a problem where my laptop even though not low battery like 50% or 45% it shuts off automatically without warning. my laptop is around 2 years old and this problem started occurring more than a month now... please help...