Windows 10: My laptop suddenly won't scan for Windows Updates.

Discus and support My laptop suddenly won't scan for Windows Updates. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm using Windows 11 and a few weeks ago when I was downloading a Windows update it suddenly stopped working. It gave me the error 0x801901F4 when it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BenjNielsen, Aug 15, 2022.

1. My laptop suddenly won't scan for Windows Updates.

I'm using Windows 11 and a few weeks ago when I was downloading a Windows update it suddenly stopped working. It gave me the error 0x801901F4 when it says download failed. I also can't install anything from the Microsoft Store and it gives me the same error code. I've tried troubleshooting the Windows Update but it didn't do anything. I've tried reinstalling Windows but after I reinstalled it, it can't see any Windows Updates anymore, at all. I don't think I have the security updates because it won't work. It says "You're up to date" but I'm really sure I am not.

:)

BenjNielsen, Aug 15, 2022
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. Pavan_N Win User
    I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Archived - HP Support Community

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Aug 15, 2022
  4. tops Win User

My laptop suddenly won't scan for Windows Updates.

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

Thema:

My laptop suddenly won't scan for Windows Updates.

1. My laptop suddenly won't scan for Windows Updates. - Similar Threads - laptop suddenly won't

2. My laptop suddenly won't scan for Windows Updates.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop suddenly won't scan for Windows Updates.: I'm using Windows 11 and a few weeks ago when I was downloading a Windows update it suddenly stopped working. It gave me the error 0x801901F4 when it says download failed. I also can't install anything from the Microsoft Store and it gives me the same error code. I've tried...
  3. Windows 11 suddenly unusable on my laptop after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 suddenly unusable on my laptop after update: I have an ASUS Q525UA laptop, and I installed Windows 11 as suggested back in October. The computer has been running okay since then, but about two weeks ago, I got a windows update, and now windows won't even load. I get to the Hello screen and can put in my pin, but after...
  4. Windows 11 suddenly unusable on my laptop after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 suddenly unusable on my laptop after update: I have an ASUS Q525UA laptop, and I installed Windows 11 as suggested back in October. The computer has been running okay since then, but about two weeks ago, I got a windows update, and now windows won't even load. I get to the Hello screen and can put in my pin, but after...
  5. my HP Scanner won't scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my HP Scanner won't scan: scanner HP7250 won't scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-scanner-wont-scan/c838a276-47e8-4dd3-addf-4e4600ec3db5
  6. My Laptop won't update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Laptop won't update: My laptop won't update because it says there is not enough space, yet everything that I can delete has been deleted off my laptop so I don't know what else I can do. Legit, even programmes that probably shouldn't be uninstalled have gone... What can I do?...
  7. Laptop suddenly won't upload photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop suddenly won't upload photos: I have a Nikon D3400 camera and until yesterday I was able to upload photos to my laptop via a USB cable. Today the laptop still recognises the camera and tells me how many photos are in the card, but the button to upload them to the laptop never appears....
  8. Why won't my hp 2000 notebook laptop scan to computer no longer work as an update to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why won't my hp 2000 notebook laptop scan to computer no longer work as an update to...: Why won't my hp 2000 notebook laptop scan to computer no longer work after an update to windows 10 was put on my laptop and my hp envy 5530 series printer will no longer print documents from my hp notebook...
  9. Laptop won't boot, sudden problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop won't boot, sudden problem: Hey everyone, I have a Msi laptop. It was working fine but when I booted it now, it wont load windows instead windows went to infinite boot and now it got even worse. Only msi logo comes at boot and nothinh happens cant even re install windows .when I remove the ssd( os...
  10. Windows Defender won't scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender won't scan: Hello. These days Windows Defender won't scan. I'm clicking the quick scan button and nothing happens. I'm getting a little bit worried because of it. Please help. Thanks....