Windows 10: My Laptop System is working slow.

Discus and support My Laptop System is working slow. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; To, Microsoft Community Dear Sir, This is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version: 20H2 OS Build: 19042.906. My Laptop System is working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GavinMathos, Apr 7, 2021.

1. My Laptop System is working slow.

To,
    Microsoft Community

Dear Sir,

This is Gavin. Using Microsoft Windows 10 OS, Version: 20H2 OS Build: 19042.906.

My Laptop System is working slow.

→ When starting and/or shutting down: It takes 2-3 Minutes to load.

→ When using the internet or any particular browser: It takes 2 Minutues to load for 1st time in "Microsoft Edge" or "Google Chrome" Web Browser, after that it opens properly.

→ When using any specific applications / gaming: When opening Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel It takes 2 Minutues to load for 1st time, after that it opens properly.

I have disabled Apps that open or run or Load in Startup From Task Manager.

What can be issue behind My Laptop System is working slow. What steps i should do to make My Laptop run Faster on Startup.

Please check, help & give me some tips that i need to do.

Thanks & Regards,
    Gavin Mathos

:)

GavinMathos, Apr 7, 2021

2. System slow down

Hello,

Slow PC performance can be caused by several factors. Since you are aware of the issue's source, we suggest that you run the
    Maintenance task. This will help you in checking and resolving any issues that is causing your device to slow down. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows + X.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click on Run maintenance task under System and Security.

If the issue is still not resolved, feel free to let us know and we'll assist you further.

Regene Jos, Apr 7, 2021
  3. zbook Win User
    Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 7, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

HELP! My Laptop has gone into SLOW MOTION!

Should be able to get a "step-by-step here;

http://support.dell.com/?~ck=mn

Namslas90, Apr 7, 2021
Thema:

1. My Laptop System is working slow. - Similar Threads - Laptop System working

2. Laptop working very slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop working very slow: This morning i tried to turn on my laptop but if was not turning on and the power on button was flickering after i holded it was 30 seconds my laptop was on but then it was turning off again and again. Then after some more tries it was not switching off but then my laptop...
  3. Laptop working very slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop working very slow: This morning i tried to turn on my laptop but if was not turning on and the power on button was flickering after i holded it was 30 seconds my laptop was on but then it was turning off again and again. Then after some more tries it was not switching off but then my laptop...
  4. my laptop is working slow

my laptop is working slow: hi . My laptop is currently updates to windows 11 . I bought this laptop this year brand new . so its not been a long time using it . The system and all the apps are working so slow . first the storage was almost full so i cleaned it . now almost all the apps either take so...
  5. my laptop is working slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop is working slow: hi . My laptop is currently updates to windows 11 . I bought this laptop this year brand new . so its not been a long time using it . The system and all the apps are working so slow . first the storage was almost full so i cleaned it . now almost all the apps either take so...
  6. Laptop working is slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop working is slow: I am using dell inspiron 3541 laptop bought in 2013, i am using windows 10 old version 2015 onemy laptop is very slow i think it is because it has been 9 years since i have bought it so it is old. But now how can i make it fast, i dont want like new laptop but just how can i...
  7. Laptop working is slow

Laptop working is slow: I am using dell inspiron 3541 laptop bought in 2013, i am using windows 10 old version 2015 onemy laptop is very slow i think it is because it has been 9 years since i have bought it so it is old. But now how can i make it fast, i dont want like new laptop but just how can i...
  8. My laptop is working so slow.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop is working so slow.: My ASUS S510UN even it has latest update then also its not working very fast. any idea??. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-working-so-slow/188b8108-05f3-4644-b682-159b79a7161e
  9. Laptop Slow After System Reformat

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Slow After System Reformat: So i bought this gaming laptop about 6 months ago, and it has run perfectly until a couple days ago i let one of my siblings use it and they got it infected with a whole hoard of viruses. And so I ended up reformatting my computer to remove them because they were...
  10. Laptop working slow

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop working slow: Someone please help..!! Yesterday when i switched on my Laptop it showed reconstructing cache metadata.. after recovering successfully i came on the home page... But now my laptop is consuming 100% disk space and i am unable to operate anything... My laptop is Asus...