Windows 10: My laptop takes around 1 hour to log into the main screen after i put my password

Discus and support My laptop takes around 1 hour to log into the main screen after i put my password in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; So this problem has been on my laptop for a while by now, maybe 3 to 5 months. After i turn on my laptop, the password thingy appears. I put my... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Comrade Sushi, Jun 15, 2020.

1. My laptop takes around 1 hour to log into the main screen after i put my password

So this problem has been on my laptop for a while by now, maybe 3 to 5 months. After i turn on my laptop, the password thingy appears. I put my password as normal, but since this problem apperead, after i put my password,it takes around 1 hour or 1 hour and a half to continue and get to the main screen. Please help its s annoying and i just cant stand waiting a hour for it to just get to the main screen. Something weird that carry on happening, is that sometimes, random dayss and times, it gets me to the main screen in like 1 second instead of the huge 80 min i usually wait.

PLease if someone knows a fix or something please tell me step by step because my patience is going and im coming late to many things and i hate waiting so much

Any answers apreciated a lot

-Comrade Sushi / Alejandro Jiménez

Si quieres esto en español traducelo pls. If u speak english ignore the sentence before this sentence. Pls answer anyone

:)

Comrade Sushi, Jun 15, 2020

2. Unable to log into laptop after changing password.

Hi Marty,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand how difficult it could be and we appreciate the time and effort that you have taken to work this issue. However, in order to get clarity, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Were you using the “Old email (account) address” regardless of not using laptop?
    2. Are both the email addresses linked?
    3. Could you please let us know, where exactly you get prompt for the password for the “Old email address” in the desktop?
    4. What is the exact error message you get when you try to log in to laptop?
    5. Does your desktop has two user profiles?

In the meantime, we would suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below and check.

You would need to have internet connection in laptop, so that the password change could get updated and it seems that the laptop is not connected to the internet, we would suggest you to connect Ethernet cable to laptop and then
    try logging in to the laptop with the new password for the old email address.

We await your response.

Manjunath_H, Jun 15, 2020
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jun 15, 2020
  4. My laptop takes around 1 hour to log into the main screen after i put my password

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

My laptop takes around 1 hour to log into the main screen after i put my password

1. My laptop takes around 1 hour to log into the main screen after i put my password - Similar Threads - laptop takes around

2. My laptops screen is zoomed in on the passcode screen and i am unable to put my password...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptops screen is zoomed in on the passcode screen and i am unable to put my password...: - zoomed in screen- screen is split in half-unable to type passcode- unable to factory reset laptop- unable to unlock laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptops-screen-is-zoomed-in-on-the-passcode/6e18fc50-a2a0-4646-8f25-440a5e312848
  3. My laptops screen is zoomed in on the passcode screen and i am unable to put my password...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptops screen is zoomed in on the passcode screen and i am unable to put my password...: - zoomed in screen- screen is split in half-unable to type passcode- unable to factory reset laptop- unable to unlock laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptops-screen-is-zoomed-in-on-the-passcode/6e18fc50-a2a0-4646-8f25-440a5e312848
  4. Reseted my PC my laptop asks me for my password, after putting my password a blank screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseted my PC my laptop asks me for my password, after putting my password a blank screen...: I tried logging in with safe mode put i can't.My laptop didn't fully reset.My laptop will only be in safe mode with the command prompt option, but doesn't have the search button to repair the "The profile user has failed"....
  5. Reseted my PC my laptop asks me for my password, after putting my password a blank screen...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reseted my PC my laptop asks me for my password, after putting my password a blank screen...: I tried logging in with safe mode put i can't.My laptop didn't fully reset.My laptop will only be in safe mode with the command prompt option, but doesn't have the search button to repair the "The profile user has failed"....
  6. Reseted my PC my laptop asks me for my password, after putting my password a blank screen...

7. Lock Screen take an hour to log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lock Screen take an hour to log in: Ever since i upgrade to windows 11 my pc dosen't show de login form, i have to waite an hour to login, even after the notebook started, if i lock the pc i have wait an hour again, because the form dosen't show up.Any knows how to fix this? I'm desperate...
  8. Lock Screen take an hour to log in

Lock Screen take an hour to log in: Ever since i upgrade to windows 11 my pc dosen't show de login form, i have to waite an hour to login, even after the notebook started, if i lock the pc i have wait an hour again, because the form dosen't show up.Any knows how to fix this? I'm desperate...
  9. After I put in my password, it takes a while to load into Windows and then after it loads...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After I put in my password, it takes a while to load into Windows and then after it loads...: This has never happened before today. Is there a way to fix it? submitted by /u/therealpeterdeep [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mlpj3b/after_i_put_in_my_password_it_takes_a_while_to/
  10. After I'm putting my password In on my laptop the screen is going black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    After I'm putting my password In on my laptop the screen is going black: So yesterday I restarted my laptop and everything was fine until this happend so I'm like let me just turn it off again so did it and I did the same so I'm leaving it and then after a few mins its loading up could I get some help please,and I've just reset the laptop Hp...