Windows 10: my laptop taking too much time for booting like 5 to 10 minutes

Discus and support my laptop taking too much time for booting like 5 to 10 minutes in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my laptop taking too much time for booting like 5 to 10 minutes before that it just took 10 to 15 seconds . This problem start from when java wizard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PrajwalParve, Nov 17, 2018.

1. my laptop taking too much time for booting like 5 to 10 minutes

my laptop taking too much time for booting like 5 to 10 minutes before that it just took 10 to 15 seconds . This problem start from when java wizard automatically uninstall previous version ant it was taken 1 hour still it not install ,so i directly turn off my laptop from this day this problem starts

:)

PrajwalParve, Nov 17, 2018

2. booting up takes 4-5 minutes

After installing windows 10 booting up takes at least 4-5 minutes which is frustrating.

YatishLapsiwala, Nov 17, 2018
  3. >5 minute boot time on SSD

Hi.

I have a PC running Windows 10, but it is taking an unusually long time to boot. It can take more than 5 minutes, even though the boot drive is a 250GB Crucial MX200 with the latest firmware. I know that this is a very vague issue, but if i should provide more info for you, let me know.

My motherboard is an Asus Q87M-E btw.

Thanks

sandybridge, Nov 17, 2018
  4. my laptop taking too much time for booting like 5 to 10 minutes

Windows 10 taking 5+ minutes to boot and an extra 3 minutes before I can open an application.

Hello,

I have purchased a new a new HP laptop. The configuration is i7 6th gen processor, 8GB RAM, 4GB AMD graphics card and a 2TB hard disk. The computer is extremely slow. It take 5+ minutes to boot and another 3 minutes before I can start using any application.
    Every application takes a lot of time to load for the first time. If it is even 30 seconds I don't really mind. But opening a picture takes 2 minutes and opening Visual Studio takes 5 minutes. I thought maybe I need another 8GB RAM to work faster. But other
    systems with the configuration or even lesser configuration boots in maximum 30 seconds and opens applications in seconds. I always keep my windows and drivers updated. This is issue is wasting a lot of my time daily. Since I am working and have to present
    my work to others, I can't make them wait until the application opens. It is really taking a toll on my career. Please guide me in this issue.

Thank you.

Praveen Jayasankar, Nov 17, 2018
Thema:

my laptop taking too much time for booting like 5 to 10 minutes

1. my laptop taking too much time for booting like 5 to 10 minutes - Similar Threads - laptop taking too

2. my laptop is taking too much time for sleep and while sleeping fan of laptop is on

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my laptop is taking too much time for sleep and while sleeping fan of laptop is on: there is also no option of hybrid sleep what am i supposed to do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-taking-too-much-time-for-sleep-and/12c671f1-208c-4eb0-89bf-dd9c726445ea
  3. System takes up too much CPU when i move away from my laptop for like 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System takes up too much CPU when i move away from my laptop for like 5 minutes.: It's been a few months since I started realizing this problem.The problem:When I stop using my laptop, then after a few minutes the fan starts to get very, very loud. Then I would quickly open Task Manager to see what's going on, and all the time processes like Antimalware...
  4. System takes up too much CPU when i move away from my laptop for like 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System takes up too much CPU when i move away from my laptop for like 5 minutes.: It's been a few months since I started realizing this problem.The problem:When I stop using my laptop, then after a few minutes the fan starts to get very, very loud. Then I would quickly open Task Manager to see what's going on, and all the time processes like Antimalware...
  5. System takes up too much CPU when i move away from my laptop for like 5 minutes.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. 5-minute boot time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    5-minute boot time: A month or two ago Windows 10 Home suddenly started taking 5 minutes to start up. It used to take a minute. Details: No performance issues after boot Most of the boot time is during "Welcome" screen 2 languages installed - English and Japanese, OS is English CPU Pentium i5...
  7. take too much time to update window

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    take too much time to update window: take to much time to update window i try it from yesterday but till now it not update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/take-too-much-time-to-update-window/1c3808a1-0c59-488f-b366-8b3448576019
  8. Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes..

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 welcome screen taking too long like 3-5 minutes..: I did not have this issue before I did not know what happened suddenly the welcome screen started to take atleast 3-5 min. The boot up is very quick and when it comes to welcome screen it takes too long. I disabled all the start up programs too.. Please help me fix this issue...
  9. Windows Defender Taking too Much Time

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Taking too Much Time: My windows defender is now in its 21st hour doing a full scan. Is this normal? How long should it take? [Original Title: windows defender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-taking-too-much-time/e1e68879-0e78-4e99-9052-de943e38cdaf
  10. take too much time for installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    take too much time for installation: Hi, I would experience the time issue for installing the update.it going on preparing installation about 2 hours.what's the reason? I have a fresh new device with 8 GB RAM and core i7 processor could any one pls tell the problem?...