Windows 10: My laptop thinks its storage is full but its not

Discus and support My laptop thinks its storage is full but its not in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have an Acer Swift Laptop (Model Name: SF315-51G) I have been struggling with the storage management on it for sometime now and am constantly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AcerUser123, Apr 15, 2019.

1. My laptop thinks its storage is full but its not

Hi,

I have an Acer Swift Laptop (Model Name: SF315-51G) I have been struggling with the storage management on it for sometime now and am constantly confused. My laptop has 2 storage locations and it tells me its full because the 'This PC (CMy laptop thinks its storage is full but its not :) 119- GB' is completely full however the 'Data (DMy laptop thinks its storage is full but its not :) -931 GB' is completely empty (and obviously has way more room then the first storage place) and now the problem is I can't for the life of me figure out the proper way to move what's in the PC storage over to the Data storage. I have tried my method of clicking and dragging things over and even though they'll move my laptop seems to not know where it is once its been moved. For instance, I'll type the name of something I've moved there into the search engine in the bottom left corner and the software will tell me it doesn't exist on my laptop. plz help, been very frustrated with this for too long now.

Thankyou in advance to anyone willing to help!

:)

AcerUser123, Apr 15, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Apr 15, 2019
  3. YOU
    You Win User
    Thinking about Going back to Win8.1

If want to disable IE, still can. However, can't uninstall it like were able to in XP/98/whatever.
    Here's how, although I find it useful in case Chrome or Firefox stops working and have to re-download it. *Wink
    1. Search for turn windows features on or off and click it in the search results.
    • My laptop thinks its storage is full but its not [​IMG]
    2. When the app opens, uncheck Internet Explorer 11.

3. Click Yes on the warning dialog.
    4. Click OK.
    5. Restart for the changes to finish.

4. My laptop thinks its storage is full but its not

Laptop overclocking adventures

hey guys I'm trying to get clockgen to work on my laptop but can't get any of the plls to work, can you please post like exactly what steps I need to take to test each pll to see if it works? my specs are listed to the left
    thanks!

nflesher87, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

My laptop thinks its storage is full but its not

1. My laptop thinks its storage is full but its not - Similar Threads - laptop thinks storage

2. HP desktop thinks its an Acer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP desktop thinks its an Acer.: Hello, a few days ago I had to download an alternate version of Windows from my Acer laptop to fix my HP desktop, but now it thinks it is an Acer, and I cannot use Windows Security. Is there any way to revert my desktop back to an original HP device?I've already tried to...
  3. my laptop monitor thinks its an external one and running like ****

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my laptop monitor thinks its an external one and running like ****: i wanted to play Detroit Become Human and i was running it of my internal grafic chip in my AMD procesor, but, i needed to run it of my 3050, and when i did my laptop monitor is named "wired display" and is now my second monitor, i cant change the max Hz, all apps start on my...
  4. my laptop monitor thinks its an external one and running like ****

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my laptop monitor thinks its an external one and running like ****: i wanted to play Detroit Become Human and i was running it of my internal grafic chip in my AMD procesor, but, i needed to run it of my 3050, and when i did my laptop monitor is named "wired display" and is now my second monitor, i cant change the max Hz, all apps start on my...
  5. my laptop monitor thinks its an external one and running like ****

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Storage full even though its not (example: Temporary data)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Storage full even though its not (example: Temporary data): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SteveCNTower [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/13u308l/storage_full_even_though_its_not_example/
  7. Computer thinks its offline

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer thinks its offline: My PC is convinced it’s offline. When I try and use any browser it says this page cannot be reached with the error message ERR_CONNECTION_ RESET or ERR_CONNECTION_ABORTED. Also, I have tried playing minecraft and I can’t login because it says “Sorry! Make sure you are online...
  8. I think its a virus

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I think its a virus: So basically my pc just started putting up pop ups of if i wanted to let some apps make modifications to my pc and i canceled all those and as i was listening to my music it just started saying it could'nt play any of the songs and as they did so i went and checked in my...
  9. I think its fake

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think its fake: Recieved an email that said Invoice for 399.99 for a year subscription. Email from *** Email address is removed for privacy *** And if you don't want it to call within 48 hrs. to cancel Call 870 558 5544 will delete email and not call...
  10. laptop occasionally thinks its not plugged in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    laptop occasionally thinks its not plugged in: Sometimes when I'm using my laptop while its plugged in, it thinks it's not plugged in. For example, when I'm in the middle of playing Counter Strike the brightness goes up and down by itself because sometimes it thinks it's not plugged in. What's the fix for this?...