Windows 10: My laptop turn off by it self

Discus and support My laptop turn off by it self in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is ideapad 320 It always turn off by it self after 40 seconds while booting or in bios... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RDK312, Feb 9, 2020.

1. RDK312 Win User

My laptop turn off by it self

My laptop is ideapad 320

It always turn off by it self after 40 seconds while booting or in bios

:)

RDK312, Feb 9, 2020
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Munki Win User
    laptop LCD not turning on..

Here is a tip is you cant fix it, make it noticeable that you broke it...step on it *Wink My laptop turn off by it self ;) "Oh my gawd, did i step on your lil ol laptop, im terribly sorry" Then she has no choice but to buy a new one.

Munki, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. My laptop turn off by it self - Similar Threads - laptop turn off

2. Why my asus laptop turns off by it self after i pressed Fn+F10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my asus laptop turns off by it self after i pressed Fn+F10: Why my asus laptop turns off by it self after i pressed Fn+F10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-asus-laptop-turns-off-by-it-self-after-i/d4441243-392c-4a6d-8dc1-0077d3a76167
  3. Why my asus laptop turns off by it self after i pressed Fn+F10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my asus laptop turns off by it self after i pressed Fn+F10: Why my asus laptop turns off by it self after i pressed Fn+F10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-asus-laptop-turns-off-by-it-self-after-i/d4441243-392c-4a6d-8dc1-0077d3a76167
  4. Set Time Automatically Turns Off By It Self

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Set Time Automatically Turns Off By It Self: Hi,Working on a bunch of 2016 & 2019 servers in a CCTV application and time sync is very important. All computers are in local workgroup, no domain. I have found servers with the wrong time and the Set Time Automatically Option grayed out or turned off. I click to enable and...
  5. Set Time Automatically Turns Off By It Self

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Set Time Automatically Turns Off By It Self: Hi,Working on a bunch of 2016 & 2019 servers in a CCTV application and time sync is very important. All computers are in local workgroup, no domain. I have found servers with the wrong time and the Set Time Automatically Option grayed out or turned off. I click to enable and...
  6. My pc randomly turns off then boots by its self

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My pc randomly turns off then boots by its self: Just as the title says my pc cuts off with out any blue screen or any warning and just restarts it doesnt happen often it happens hours apart. It mostly happens when I am playing video games. It first happened after the recent update in windows 10 and after that it's just...
  7. My PC laptop turn on it's self.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My PC laptop turn on it's self.: After installing set of Visual C++ and got WSL 2 installed, I got little problem with my PC, it turns on it's self. Really, it's serious. I just shut down the computer meaning it's hybrid shutdown then I wait a couple seconds. Right, it's turn on its self again. So I decided...
  8. Windows 10 Bluetooth is turned off, Bluetooth turns its self off and I can't turn it on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Bluetooth is turned off, Bluetooth turns its self off and I can't turn it on: Hi I have an ongoing intermittent issue with Windows 10 (up to date and feature 1803) and Bluetooth in which my Bluetooth will turn off / disappear when using my Dell Precision 7520 laptop so my Bluetooth mouse stops working. This happens once a month or so and after...
  9. system restore turns it self off

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    system restore turns it self off: system restore turns it self off why 71711
  10. New build turning it's self off during gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New build turning it's self off during gaming: I have a new Ryzen build that has consistently shut it's self off and refuses to turn on again unless the power is removed entirely for 20 seconds. I've replaced the Mother board, CPU, GPU, RAM and PSU and the problem continues. When I first built the machine it would turn...