Windows 10: My laptop turned bad after 3 days

Discus and support My laptop turned bad after 3 days in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; VERY URGENT, PLEASE HELP The laptop was new, Acer Aspire E5-575-728J. So on the first day, I thought it was not bad but in reality, it was. Opening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/pleasehelpme69000, Jul 4, 2020.

1. My laptop turned bad after 3 days

VERY URGENT, PLEASE HELP

The laptop was new, Acer Aspire E5-575-728J. So on the first day, I thought it was not bad but in reality, it was. Opening multiple applications turned out not responding even though I just opened 2 applications (task manager and google chrome with 4gb ram) I tried playing and it was not how I expected an I7 core and geforce 940mx would turn out to be since they are decent or above decent. Micro stuttering also happens. When an update appeared for shutting it down, I tried it and it gave me a blue screen of death with the sad face. Could not update it.

I just played with how everything iwas for the next few days but wasn't satisfied so I looked around internet to see what I can do to remove micro stuttering. No use, all help just increased fps by a little but still has micro stutter.

And this day, i actually found out the system is very old (2016 update) so I noticed the problem was that and since I could not update it, I decided to reset the pc while keeping my files. And then it just got worse once it was finished resetting, felt somehow slower and worse is that it had the same drivers since day 1 but just slower. My dad asked me to install microsoft office 2007. I noticed it uninstalling the nvidia drivers since I had task manager open, I don't know what else it did. Lastly, everything is so much slower.

Is there anyway to update windows without having these problems? Even just google chrome itself that is opened is already enough to make the entire desktop not responding. I just want to know how to update this without having those blue screens of death and if it'll make the laptop faster. Tried the windows 10 update assistant but shut it down a few tomes because of certain things such as: 1. Extremely slow to update 2. Was about to sleep 3. Was unsure if it was still updating 4. My father got angry and shut it down when he was about to use it

I have a quite ton of experience with laptops but I just cannot believe that this is the highest spec laptop I have used but it's worse from most of the laptops that I have used which had very much lower specs. I REALLY NEED HELP PLEASE :<

submitted by /u/pleasehelpme69000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/pleasehelpme69000, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Zeeba# Win User

My hp laptop wont turn on

This is a frequent problem am sure as you have already seen from online searches.

Flea power is usually the culprit here, basically its residual power that remains on the computer even after thecomputer has been shutdown. You can drain the flea power with the steps the other answers have suggested.

• Disconnecting the battery and adapter
    • Press the hardpress the power button for 30 seconds
    • This should clear the flea power

If this doesnt work, read this article its about
    a dell inspiron
    but the same applies for you hp. It has some detailed step by step instructions

Zeeba#, Jul 4, 2020
  3. peter_527 Win User
    My laptop froze after 3 days, 7 hours, and 55 minutes.

My Asus laptop come preload with Window 10. I brought the laptop little over a month. I did read about "window 10 random freezing issue" however, none of them matches this problem. My problem is that my laptop froze after 3 day, 7 hours, 55 minutes of
    turning on. I was uploading a 115gb video to YouTube which required at least 10-12 day of turning on in order to finish. The only thing that I had open is Google Chrome and Task Manager. It had happened 3 times already during the uploading of 115gb video.
    Can I have solutions to this problem?

peter_527, Jul 4, 2020
  4. RCoon Win User

My laptop turned bad after 3 days

Ever bought your company laptop ? (Leased laptop after 3 years)

That's laughable. I'd expect 20% off the day it was removed from the box and 10% depreciation each year. The lease company is trying to fleece you because they know the old laptops are gonna go to auction and fetch far, far less.

For a 3 year old laptop at £3000 new I'd expect to pay less than £1700.

RCoon, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

My laptop turned bad after 3 days

1. My laptop turned bad after 3 days - Similar Threads - laptop turned bad

2. My Surface Laptop 3 turn off immediately after clicking the power button

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Surface Laptop 3 turn off immediately after clicking the power button: Subsequent to upgrading to Windows 11, I have encountered a complication with the startup procedure of my laptop. Upon activating the power button to initiate the laptop, the Microsoft logo briefly appears before an immediate shutdown occurs. In order to rectify this issue, I...
  3. My Surface Laptop 3 turn off immediately after clicking the power button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Surface Laptop 3 turn off immediately after clicking the power button: Subsequent to upgrading to Windows 11, I have encountered a complication with the startup procedure of my laptop. Upon activating the power button to initiate the laptop, the Microsoft logo briefly appears before an immediate shutdown occurs. In order to rectify this issue, I...
  4. BSOD after turning on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD after turning on my laptop: Hello,I come to you today after many and many efforts trying to solve a BSOD issue i have.The problem started a year ago, when i was having a BSOD after using my laptop for 10 to 15 minutes. The only way was to hard shut it down using the power button because it would stay...
  5. Storage full after 3 days

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage full after 3 days: So basically, 3 or 4 days ago, I bought a new surface go 2 with 120gb ssd, and now I open the my PC tab and it says 3gb of 118gb, although I've only installed like 10 things so far and have like 20 files. When I check the folder properties, it definitely doesnt add up to...
  6. Laptop takes 3 minutes to turn off after the screen is turned off.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop takes 3 minutes to turn off after the screen is turned off.: Hello. I have a HP 15s-eq0005nv laptop. Since I bought this laptop 9 months ago, every time I get an update something goes wrong and "breaks". Recently I have been having a huge problem with this laptop. When I click to shut down my laptop the screen turns off normally, but...
  7. Lenovo laptop turning itself off after exactly 3 minutes.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Lenovo laptop turning itself off after exactly 3 minutes.: Hello, I have recently updated my laptop to the newest version of Windows. Since i updated it, if i leave it idle for 3 minutes, it automatically shuts itself off completely, however all apps remain running. I checked every power saving function, all of them are turned...
  8. My laptop has turned / turning very much slow day by day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop has turned / turning very much slow day by day.: I'm using Lenovo ideapad Z580 with processor : Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3210M CPU @ 2.50GHz Installed memory (RAM): 4.00 GB (3.86 GB usable) GPU - nVIDIA GeForce GT 635M Base speed - 2.50GHZ Sockets - 1 Cores - 2 Logical processors - 4 Virtualization - Disabled Hyper- V...
  9. My laptop bluescreens at least 2 to 3 times a day.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop bluescreens at least 2 to 3 times a day.: I have an HP Spectre x360 Convertible and I consistent see the BSOD multiple times a day. I have recorded all the error codes I have seen: kernal security check failure system service exception irql not less or equal bad pool header bad pool collar driver irql not less...
  10. 3 BSOD's in the last 3 days

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    3 BSOD's in the last 3 days: Hello, I've been getting BSOD's every day since 3 days ago. The first one had the "MEMORY_MANAGEMENT" error, as well as the third one. The second one was the "IRQL_unexpected_variable" error. According to BlueScreenView, the 1st and 3rd BSOD's were caused by Ntoskrnl.exe, and...