Windows 10: My Laptop turns off automatically without any notification or message when there are about...

Discus and support My Laptop turns off automatically without any notification or message when there are about... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Few months ago, I bought Lenovo Ideapad 330s laptop having Windows 10 OS. The issue is that when there are about 10 to 20 percentage battery remaining,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JerrinVarghese, Dec 26, 2019.

1. My Laptop turns off automatically without any notification or message when there are about...

Few months ago, I bought Lenovo Ideapad 330s laptop having Windows 10 OS. The issue is that when there are about 10 to 20 percentage battery remaining, the laptop turns off automatically without any messages or notifications. I contacted Lenovo support team and they did in-depth analysis on the issue but they couldn't find any reason for the problem. All drivers have been updated Windows also updated to version 1909. They mentioned that the problem may be because of some issues related with Windows. Will some one say whether any one having the issue like this?

:)

JerrinVarghese, Dec 26, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Dec 26, 2019
  3. bogmali Win User
    Private Message Notifications

Not a bad feature suggestion as it saves you time getting to the gist of the message. EVGA, Anandtech, and OCN has the feature on their site.

bogmali, Dec 26, 2019
  4. My Laptop turns off automatically without any notification or message when there are about...

How to disable battery notifications on laptop when connected to AC?

Hi,

You are receiving Battery Saver notifications to help you prolong the battery life of your desktop. To help you resolve this concern, we would like to suggest these steps to turn off the notifications from battery saver:

• Open Settings app.
    • Select System.
    • Click on Notifications & actions tab.
    • Scroll down and look for Battery Saver. Turn off the slider.

Let us know if the above steps resolve the issue.

Janeane Cru, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

My Laptop turns off automatically without any notification or message when there are about...

1. My Laptop turns off automatically without any notification or message when there are about... - Similar Threads - Laptop turns off

2. Laptop is turning off automatically.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop is turning off automatically.: Yesterday night when I shut down my laptop it started to update , I left it to get updated overnight. This morning when I try to turn it on , it turns off automatically.It will turn off just after booting and sometimes it will sucessfuly boot and after 5-10 seconds turn off...
  3. Laptop is turning off automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is turning off automatically.: Yesterday night when I shut down my laptop it started to update , I left it to get updated overnight. This morning when I try to turn it on , it turns off automatically.It will turn off just after booting and sometimes it will sucessfuly boot and after 5-10 seconds turn off...
  4. Laptop is turning off automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop turns off without any warning at 30% on battery

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop turns off without any warning at 30% on battery: I am using a HP 15 BW531au Laptop with 4GB of RAM, AMD A6 9220 Dual Core CPU, Radeon R4 Graphics with latest drivers installed. My Laptop has started giving a issue that it turns off at 30% when on battery. I doesn't evenn give a warning, it just turns off making it difficult...
  6. my laptop turns off automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop turns off automatically: sir, I am using my new laptop of windows 10 and it get turn off after using 1 hour. sir this is an big issue. i am waiting for your respond....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-off-automatically/b74dd9d8-d6f2-416d-aea4-53f334bf36de
  7. Constant notification about automatic sample submission being turned off.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Constant notification about automatic sample submission being turned off.: Can someone please tell me how to turn off the repeated notification informing me that I have automatic sample submission turned off? I turned off the notification, then I keep being reminded that it's turned off. I don't need reminding, I switched it off, I want it to stay...
  8. Is there a way to turn off notifications when my PC is off?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to turn off notifications when my PC is off?: So I have Twitter notifications set on my PC, that way when I'm using it, I can quickly jump to the Twitter page to see what happened. Anyway, each day when I turn on my PC, the notifications will get spammed with everything that happened overnight. Is there a way I can...
  9. my laptop turns off everytime without any warning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop turns off everytime without any warning: I encountered a problem with my hp notebook runs on Windows 10 Pro. I noticed every time when my percentage is about 20-25%, then my laptop just turns off without anything, no warning. Then I plugged my ac adapter and turns on the laptop and then the battery percentage is...
  10. Turn off Notifications about apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn off Notifications about apps: Hi there. Every 2 or 3 days, I got a notification telling me to turn off apps that reduce performance, etc. How can I turn this off for good? In prior windows version you could tell the system to turn off specific notifications. Where do you do it in Windows 10? I know how to...