Windows 10: my laptop turns off automatically

Discus and support my laptop turns off automatically in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; sir, I am using my new laptop of windows 10 and it get turn off after using 1 hour. sir this is an big issue. i am waiting for your respond.......... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ROHITYADAV51, Jun 6, 2021.

1. my laptop turns off automatically

sir, I am using my new laptop of windows 10 and it get turn off after using 1 hour. sir this is an big issue. i am waiting for your respond.......

:)

ROHITYADAV51, Jun 6, 2021
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Jun 6, 2021
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 6, 2021
  4. jbunch07 Win User

my laptop turns off automatically

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile my laptop turns off automatically :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 6, 2021
Thema:

my laptop turns off automatically

1. my laptop turns off automatically - Similar Threads - laptop turns off

2. Laptop is turning off automatically.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop is turning off automatically.: Yesterday night when I shut down my laptop it started to update , I left it to get updated overnight. This morning when I try to turn it on , it turns off automatically.It will turn off just after booting and sometimes it will sucessfuly boot and after 5-10 seconds turn off...
  3. Laptop is turning off automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is turning off automatically.: Yesterday night when I shut down my laptop it started to update , I left it to get updated overnight. This morning when I try to turn it on , it turns off automatically.It will turn off just after booting and sometimes it will sucessfuly boot and after 5-10 seconds turn off...
  4. Laptop is turning off automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Laptop instantly turns off and restarts automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop instantly turns off and restarts automatically: My laptop is a Lenovo with 8GB RAM, a 1TB SSD, and an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U processor Windows 10 currently, previously I had 11. Restore to 10 as I thought maybe reinstalling a lower version could help solve the problem.The problem I'm facing is that whenever I'm working on my...
  6. Laptop instantly turns off and restarts automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop instantly turns off and restarts automatically: My laptop is a Lenovo with 8GB RAM, a 1TB SSD, and an AMD Ryzen 5 5500U processor Windows 10 currently, previously I had 11. Restore to 10 as I thought maybe reinstalling a lower version could help solve the problem.The problem I'm facing is that whenever I'm working on my...
  7. Laptop instantly turns off and restarts automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. is it normal that my laptop automatically turned off while resetting?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    is it normal that my laptop automatically turned off while resetting?: is it normal that my laptop automatically turned off while resetting? It said that it completed 64% of the reset. I am trying to remove all of my files and locally installing windows. Pls help... This it happening for third time now.....
  9. MY laptop sound turn off and the back on automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MY laptop sound turn off and the back on automatically: Hi I am New Here so Sorry if this question does not fall into this Catagory I tried to find the sound category but there is non now to the problem, I have Elitebook 8560w and i and using window 10 but laptop speaker turn off and on automatically it like one second its on...
  10. Laptop turns off automatically. Not overheating.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop turns off automatically. Not overheating.: Hi, I have a Fujitsu Lifebook A555 laptop with 4gb of RAM, Intel i3-5005u@2.00 GHz processor, and 1TB Toshiba MQ01ABD100 5400 RPM HDD. For a few days, I am experiencing something unusual. It turns off automatically even when idle without overheating. I contact the laptop's...