Windows 10: My laptop turns off because of hot temperatures, is there any good (and maybe cool looking...

Discus and support My laptop turns off because of hot temperatures, is there any good (and maybe cool looking... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; title says all submitted by /u/DerpyPlayz18 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DerpyPlayz18, Nov 12, 2020.

1. My laptop turns off because of hot temperatures, is there any good (and maybe cool looking...

/u/DerpyPlayz18, Nov 12, 2020

2. Gpu temperature

Normally, GPUs are extremely hot because of the simultaneous process between the software and the hardware. It looks like you still not exceeded with the temperature limit of your GPU. I would really suggest hibernating your laptop for a while until it
    is really cool down.

Cheers!

JeremyCountings, Nov 12, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Cooling external Fan

Hi Paul,

For us to isolate the issue with your external fan, please provide the following information:

• When did the issue start?
    • Have you tried connecting other USB external devices to your laptop? If yes, what was the result?
    • Have you tried connecting your external fan to another computer?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Nov 12, 2020
  4. cyclepaul Win User

My laptop turns off because of hot temperatures, is there any good (and maybe cool looking...

Cooling external Fan

I have connected a cooling external Fan to my Acer laptop through a USB key and I an using Windows 10 Operating system and I have received no Recognition that it is connected and I am worried if it will even work as sometimes the Laptop gets hot and
    I feel I need this extra bit of cooling ! any suggestions gratefully appreciated !!.

cyclepaul, Nov 12, 2020
Thema:

My laptop turns off because of hot temperatures, is there any good (and maybe cool looking...

1. My laptop turns off because of hot temperatures, is there any good (and maybe cool looking... - Similar Threads - laptop turns off

2. Is there any shortcut to turn on laptop..... without power button..... because there is...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is there any shortcut to turn on laptop..... without power button..... because there is...: Is there any shortcut to turn on laptop..... without power button..... because there is some issue with power button...my laptop model :- Acer aspire 5 A515-51g...
  3. Is there any shortcut to turn on laptop..... without power button..... because there is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any shortcut to turn on laptop..... without power button..... because there is...: Is there any shortcut to turn on laptop..... without power button..... because there is some issue with power button...my laptop model :- Acer aspire 5 A515-51g...
  4. I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I turn on my laptop and this is how it looks, and when i turn it off and turn on again it...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cherry_Capone [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jmx7ze/i_turn_on_my_laptop_and_this_is_how_it_looks_and/
  5. Looking for a good laptop.

Looking for a good laptop.: I have been searching for a good laptop to use for mainly office products and chrome. I'm looking for something 'future proof' so that I won't need to get a new one for a while. The specs I am looking for are as follows (and are able to be changed but not much): - 15" - 17"...
  6. Turning off UAC for good

Turning off UAC for good: Long story short. I am a fire alarm tech. I use different softwares but one cannot open if UAC is on amy setting but Never Notify Me when: and IT is no help as HQ wants it but HQ don't understand it hinders our productivity. Is there a way to keep it at NEVER whenever I use...
  7. Colors on my laptop look off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Colors on my laptop look off: I'm a digital artist. When I make a drawing then upload it to my phone, the colors are way off than when I drew it. I looked at the same image on multiple devices, and still, certain colors seem to be off. Also, the drawings when they come up on my phone look way darker....
  8. Laptop display never turn on after it turns off because of no usage of the laptop for...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop display never turn on after it turns off because of no usage of the laptop for...: Company HP Model HP Pavilion 15 cc 129tx Windows version win 10 1803 build 17134.81 Graphic Nvidia 940mx and intel UHD 620 Problem My laptop screen goes to turn off after 5 min of no usage on battery and 10 min of no usage on power . after that I am not able to use...
  9. My UI is not looking good

in Windows 10 Customization
    My UI is not looking good: [IMG][ATTACH] I was recently playing Elders Scrolls Online then decided to play Forza Horizon 4. I notice that the game was running at -20 fps on high, which is odd because I was just playing it on high the other day with is at 64 fps. After tweaking the graphics to an all...
  10. my laptop turns off everytime without any warning

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop turns off everytime without any warning: I encountered a problem with my hp notebook runs on Windows 10 Pro. I noticed every time when my percentage is about 20-25%, then my laptop just turns off without anything, no warning. Then I plugged my ac adapter and turns on the laptop and then the battery percentage is...