Windows 10: my laptop turns off every 15 minutes

Discus and support my laptop turns off every 15 minutes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’ve set power options of my laptop running Windows 10 to never turn off but it started to turn off every 15 minutes. How can I fix it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kalvin-Jayvilla, Aug 23, 2018.

1. my laptop turns off every 15 minutes

I’ve set power options of my laptop running Windows 10 to never turn off but it started to turn off every 15 minutes. How can I fix it?

:)

Kalvin-Jayvilla, Aug 23, 2018
  2. Alduin Win User

Laptop turn itself off

Hello
    For some time my laptop(asus g751) shuts off automatically at different times sometimes 15 minutes (after turning on my laptop) and sometimes after 3 or 4 hour
    My laptop was too hot under load but I 've got to stop Intel's Turbo Boost and the problem was solved
    Is this a hardware problem?

Alduin, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Bree Win User
    hp 15 laptop question

If it's just slow for search it may be your internet connection that's slowing it down, try turning off 'show suggestions as I type' (or similar) in your browser. For Edge that setting is in its 'Advanced settings', in IE a 'turn off suggestions...' appears beneath the list of suggestions when you start typing into the address box.

4. Ruz San Win User

my laptop turns off every 15 minutes

Lenovo laptop not booting after upgraded to Windows​10

Follow these steps to attempt to power reset the laptop:

• Turn off the laptop.
    • Disconnect all peripheral devices that are plugged into the laptop.
    • Unplug the AC adapter.
    • Press and hold the power button for about 15 seconds.

You may need to do the steps repeteadly until you get the recovery options.

Good luck.

Ruz San, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

my laptop turns off every 15 minutes

1. my laptop turns off every 15 minutes - Similar Threads - laptop turns off

2. networks off every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    networks off every 15 minutes: I have a desktop and connected properly via wired connection. The desktop keeps on disconnecting to my router almost every 15 minutes. I checked my laptop and it is properly connected without having problem. I tried to unplug and plug back in the cable but remains the same....
  3. networks off every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    networks off every 15 minutes: I have a desktop and connected properly via wired connection. The desktop keeps on disconnecting to my router almost every 15 minutes. I checked my laptop and it is properly connected without having problem. I tried to unplug and plug back in the cable but remains the same....
  4. networks off every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. BSOD Every 15 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Every 15 minutes: Good afternoon,My computer has been getting blue screens for quite some time and I feel like I've tried everything I can possibly think of. I even got to the point where I completely wiped everything clean and reloaded windows and I'm still getting crashes every 15 minutes. I...
  6. BSOD Every 15 minutes

BSOD Every 15 minutes: Good afternoon,My computer has been getting blue screens for quite some time and I feel like I've tried everything I can possibly think of. I even got to the point where I completely wiped everything clean and reloaded windows and I'm still getting crashes every 15 minutes. I...
  7. Internet turning on and off every few minutes

Internet turning on and off every few minutes: Hi.I have this annoying problem that's been going on for the past 2 weeks. The internet on my laptop keeps turning on and off every few minutes, it's weird because the internet works perfectly fine on my other devices that are connected with the same router. What should I do...
  8. Internet turning on and off every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet turning on and off every few minutes: Hi.I have this annoying problem that's been going on for the past 2 weeks. The internet on my laptop keeps turning on and off every few minutes, it's weird because the internet works perfectly fine on my other devices that are connected with the same router. What should I do...
  9. Screen will not turn off after 15 minutes.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen will not turn off after 15 minutes.: Hello. Ever since I installed the May 2020 update, my screen will not turn off after 15 minutes like I set it to. This is a fresh installation of the OS, I even tried using "sfc /scannow" but no corrupted files were found. I'm not sure if this is an issue everyone is...
  10. Monitor is off every 10-15 minutes.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Monitor is off every 10-15 minutes.: I am using two monitors for my desktop PC. One of the monitors is automatically off every 10-15 minutes, and is automatically back on about 10 minutes. How can I fix this problem ? Your help will be appreciated. Michael...