Windows 10: My laptop turns on again automatically

Discus and support My laptop turns on again automatically in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For the last month or so, I have been facing this problem. Whenever I shut down my Windows 10 laptop, it turns on again automatically within 5 seconds.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tony Stark8, Sep 7, 2023.

1. My laptop turns on again automatically

For the last month or so, I have been facing this problem. Whenever I shut down my Windows 10 laptop, it turns on again automatically within 5 seconds. Same with sleep mode. Any tips that I can use to overcome this problem? I've tried everything that was on YouTube, but I'm still facing the issue.

:)

Tony Stark8, Sep 7, 2023
Thema:

My laptop turns on again automatically

1. My laptop turns on again automatically - Similar Threads - laptop turns again

2. My laptop turns on again after shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop turns on again after shutdown: the pop up appears when I try to shut down my laptop, I've done it like on youtube but it still doesn't work. please help me thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-on-again-after-shutdown/41e4c375-7784-48eb-a93b-807388220b21
  3. My laptop turns on again after shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop turns on again after shutdown: the pop up appears when I try to shut down my laptop, I've done it like on youtube but it still doesn't work. please help me thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-on-again-after-shutdown/41e4c375-7784-48eb-a93b-807388220b21
  4. Laptop turning on automatically.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop turning on automatically.: My laptop turns on automatically after I turn it off within 5 seconds, and I can't seem to be able to fix it no matter what I try. Same with the sleep mode. I have also tried restarting the device several times, but it is not working....
  5. My laptop turns on again automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop turns on again automatically: For the last month or so, I have been facing this problem. Whenever I shut down my Windows 10 laptop, it turns on again automatically within 5 seconds. Same with sleep mode. Any tips that I can use to overcome this problem? I've tried everything that was on YouTube, but I'm...
  6. Laptop turning on automatically.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop turning on automatically.: My laptop turns on automatically after I turn it off within 5 seconds, and I can't seem to be able to fix it no matter what I try. Same with the sleep mode. I have also tried restarting the device several times, but it is not working....
  7. My laptop turns on again automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop turns on again automatically: For the last month or so, I have been facing this problem. Whenever I shut down my Windows 10 laptop, it turns on again automatically within 5 seconds. Same with sleep mode. Any tips that I can use to overcome this problem? I've tried everything that was on YouTube, but I'm...
  8. Laptop turning on automatically.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. my laptop turns off automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my laptop turns off automatically: sir, I am using my new laptop of windows 10 and it get turn off after using 1 hour. sir this is an big issue. i am waiting for your respond....... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-turns-off-automatically/b74dd9d8-d6f2-416d-aea4-53f334bf36de
  10. My laptop again and again randomly turns black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop again and again randomly turns black: As soon as ii open my laptop it starts working and suddenly after few minutes as I open my browser it turns blue then black and it freezes and none of the key on the keyboard works I wait for 30 minutes nothing seems to happen at last I have to press the power button and do...