Windows 10: My Laptop Turns ON by itself after SHUT DOWN

Discus and support My Laptop Turns ON by itself after SHUT DOWN in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem that started yesterday...When I SHUT DOWN my laptop, a few seconds later I see it already turned ON, and when I decided to watch... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ActivationOV, Jan 22, 2023.

1. My Laptop Turns ON by itself after SHUT DOWN

Hi, I have a problem that started yesterday...When I SHUT DOWN my laptop, a few seconds later I see it already turned ON, and when I decided to watch it doing that, I found out that it doesn't even show me the normal Boot sequence, my screen just turns ON as if I just put my laptop in SLEEP Mode... Why is it doing this?

:)

ActivationOV, Jan 22, 2023

2. laptop shut down while i first turn the power on after upgrading to win10

hello,

thanks for your help,

i follow the first step and didnt find any problem,

and then i boot my laptop in safe mode with network ,

it can successfully be shut down and turn on ,

then i leave the safe mode and turn off the windows fast startup,

now my laptop can shut down and turn on normally like it used to be,

but the problem still exist when i hibernate my laptop,

when i reboot from hibernate state , it still shut down itself after the windows icon shows up.

waiting for your suggestion, thanks!

Best regards,

Roger Yang

chi hsien yang, Jan 22, 2023
  3. Kordi Win User
    Turning on/shutting down issue

Hello,
    I cannot turn on my PC at all until I unplug something, like when I try to turn it on it doesn't work, I unplug the Display port then I turn it on and after it turns on I replug it.
    I also have problems with shutting down, I sit the pc down from Windows and it shows me the "shutting down" thing and then it suddenly shuts off like it's been unplugged from the wall.
    I have my AC, phone, monitor, router and PC.
    And I'm using some extensions and adapters because the wall plug is pretty far.
    By the way I replaced my Mobo CPU, ram and GPU because the previous build had other problems.
    https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LBvXWX
    Thanks in advance.

Kordi, Jan 22, 2023
  4. n-ster Win User

My Laptop Turns ON by itself after SHUT DOWN

n-ster, Jan 22, 2023
Thema:

My Laptop Turns ON by itself after SHUT DOWN

1. My Laptop Turns ON by itself after SHUT DOWN - Similar Threads - Laptop Turns itself

2. PC turns itself back on after shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC turns itself back on after shut down: Happened to me this morning, i got off my computer and clicked on shutdown and immediately after it restarted. I retried shutting it down today but it just restarts....
  3. PC turns itself back on after shut down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC turns itself back on after shut down: Happened to me this morning, i got off my computer and clicked on shutdown and immediately after it restarted. I retried shutting it down today but it just restarts....
  4. My Laptop Turns ON by itself after SHUT DOWN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Turns ON by itself after SHUT DOWN: Hi, I have a problem that started yesterday...When I SHUT DOWN my laptop, a few seconds later I see it already turned ON, and when I decided to watch it doing that, I found out that it doesn't even show me the normal Boot sequence, my screen just turns ON as if I just put my...
  5. My Laptop Turns ON by itself after SHUT DOWN

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My Laptop Turns ON by itself after SHUT DOWN: Hi, I have a problem that started yesterday...When I SHUT DOWN my laptop, a few seconds later I see it already turned ON, and when I decided to watch it doing that, and I found that it doesn't even show me the normal Boot sequence, my screen just turns ON as if I just put my...
  6. Laptop shuts down by itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop shuts down by itself.: It's been a day now that I have been getting this problem.. My laptop suddenly, out of nowhere decides to shut down after like 45 mins of usage. I thought it is because of overheating though I do not do any heavy gaming or work. The fan is functioning properly I tried...
  7. Laptop turns itself back on as soon as shutting down

Laptop turns itself back on as soon as shutting down: My laptop has been turning itself right back on as soon as I shut it down. I have tried several different things from deactivating mouse, keyboard and bluetooth devices from waking the computer up to running system scan to fix corrupt files. I also tried turning off fast...
  8. Laptop shuts down by itself.

Laptop shuts down by itself.: My laptop shuts itself down as soon as left idle for a short amount of time. Have to press power button for a long time before screen becomes alive again and then message appears in upper left hand corner that system did not shut down cleanly. It then goes through some...
  9. My laptop shuts down by itself

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    My laptop shuts down by itself: i don't know how it happened it started to do this when i downloaded Avg antivirus. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-laptop-shuts-down-by-itself/d34625ce-0453-4ce9-88a7-a925aa097bfe
  10. Laptop doesn't turn itself off after shutting down

Laptop doesn't turn itself off after shutting down: I recently upgraded to windows 10 and when I try to shut down the OS safely shuts down but the laptop stays on meaning I have to turn it off manually (hold the power button). I have tried turning off hybrid shutdown but this hasn't helped. How do I fix this? 10443