Windows 10: my laptop updated today with Windows 10 and now my Office 365 programs Outlook, Word, Excel...

Discus and support my laptop updated today with Windows 10 and now my Office 365 programs Outlook, Word, Excel... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my laptop updated today with Windows 10 and now my Office 365 programs Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint wont open???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bill Reiter, Feb 6, 2020.

1. my laptop updated today with Windows 10 and now my Office 365 programs Outlook, Word, Excel...

my laptop updated today with Windows 10 and now my Office 365 programs Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint wont open???

:)

Bill Reiter, Feb 6, 2020
  2. MalkieHW Win User

Microsoft Office 365 update programs disappeared

I just updated Office 365 version 16.0.6001.1041 and the programs have disappeared. Outlook, Excel, Word............. Can someone please help.

MalkieHW, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Feb 6, 2020
  4. mlg63 Win User

my laptop updated today with Windows 10 and now my Office 365 programs Outlook, Word, Excel...

mlg63, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

my laptop updated today with Windows 10 and now my Office 365 programs Outlook, Word, Excel...

1. my laptop updated today with Windows 10 and now my Office 365 programs Outlook, Word, Excel... - Similar Threads - laptop updated today

2. I JUST UPDATED WINDOWS 10 AND NOW NEITHER OUTLOOK OR WORD RUNS IN OFFICE 365 BUSINESS!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I JUST UPDATED WINDOWS 10 AND NOW NEITHER OUTLOOK OR WORD RUNS IN OFFICE 365 BUSINESS!: I JUST UPDATED WINDOWS 10 AND NOW NEITHER OUTLOOK OR WORD RUNS IN OFFICE 365 BUSINESS! Word worked until I did an Online Repair of Office. I called MS general Support number and could not speak to anyone and the IVR could not understand me well. The ONLY MS Support option was...
  3. I JUST UPDATED WINDOWS 10 AND NOW NEITHER OUTLOOK OR WORD RUNS IN OFFICE 365 BUSINESS!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I JUST UPDATED WINDOWS 10 AND NOW NEITHER OUTLOOK OR WORD RUNS IN OFFICE 365 BUSINESS!: I JUST UPDATED WINDOWS 10 AND NOW NEITHER OUTLOOK OR WORD RUNS IN OFFICE 365 BUSINESS! Word worked until I did an Online Repair of Office. I called MS general Support number and could not speak to anyone and the IVR could not understand me well. The ONLY MS Support option was...
  4. I JUST UPDATED WINDOWS 10 AND NOW NEITHER OUTLOOK OR WORD RUNS IN OFFICE 365 BUSINESS!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. My Outlook /Office 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Outlook /Office 365: My Outlook emails don't seem to be delivered, alos no results in accurately showing inbox, drafts or drafts...where to get help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-office-365/8f2a74f1-0542-4298-b1a0-56c6e4304407
  6. Selection is now black in Word and Outlook for Office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Selection is now black in Word and Outlook for Office 365: Read through some of the suggested fixes, but nothing works. Since Tuesday, instead of the selection color being gray which it still is in PowerPoint and Excel, it is black, making it difficult to read on-screen. This happens when I double-click or use Control-A to select...
  7. Excel, Office 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Excel, Office 365: Hello, I am having puting 11-20 into a cell. It converts it to date format, Nov-20, and when I change the format to General it converts it to 44136. Same thing happens when I use the Number format. Only seems to be for this data, i.e. 11-20. Any ideas? Thanks....
  8. Outlook in Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Outlook in Office 365: I updated my subscription for Office 365, all apps work fine except Outlook. I keep getting Outlook cannot logon. The Microsoft Exchange information service in your profile is missing required information. Modify your profile to ensure that you are using the correct Microsoft...
  9. Windows 10 and Office 365 Excel and Word Issue

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 and Office 365 Excel and Word Issue: I have repeated a Clean Reinstall and Install of Office 365 twice trying to remedy this problem without success. I have an Excel Workbook file and a Word File saved with password protection. After opening them I can make changes however when I try to save the I get an...
  10. Office 365 July Updates: Word Researcher and Focused Inbox for Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 July Updates: Word Researcher and Focused Inbox for Outlook: This month, we are releasing a new set of cloud-powered intelligent services in Office apps designed to save you time and produce better results. These features help you improve your writing in Word, deliver dynamic presentations in PowerPoint and prioritize the emails that...