Windows 10: my laptop volume will get lower and lower after windows update.

Discus and support my laptop volume will get lower and lower after windows update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I updated windows 10 and now the sound on my laptop will get quieter and quieter untell you can now here it anymore.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by skye_is_sus, Jul 8, 2020.

1. my laptop volume will get lower and lower after windows update.

I updated windows 10 and now the sound on my laptop will get quieter and quieter untell you can now here it anymore.

:)

skye_is_sus, Jul 8, 2020

2. Phone volume and music player volume are somehow interlinked, if i lower the volume of music player it will result in lowering the ringing volume.

Phone volume and music player volume are somehow interlinked, if i lower the volume of music player it will result in lowering the ringing volume. What to do??????????? Anybody give some suggestion or request microsoft to provide an update with this issue
    solved......................................... I Use Nokia Lumia 520 (Yellow).........

Thank You...

The Inspironatic Guy, Jul 8, 2020
  3. calendar reminder volume lower after amber update

After the amber update the volume for a calendar reminder is much lower than before the update. Possible it may also be a different tone ? Any one else having the same thing.

PMH General, Jul 8, 2020
  4. my laptop volume will get lower and lower after windows update.

Microphone lowering volume

Well I had some glitches going to update 1909 so I had to reset the computer. Everythings good now except for my microphone.

I was talking to some friends in discord and they were telling me that my voice kept lowering until they wouldn't hear me anymore. We all had this 'glitch' before and we knew how to fix this. So I went into the microphone properties and I taken the ''Allow
    applications to take exclusive control of this device'' which was the cause to this.

The thing is ... my voice keeps lowering and lowering until it gets cut off, after cutting off my voice gets back to normal until it starts lowering again.

Can someone tell me what's causing this? My drivers are up to date and my microphone is allowed to any application too.

MicroRuben, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

my laptop volume will get lower and lower after windows update.

1. my laptop volume will get lower and lower after windows update. - Similar Threads - laptop volume lower

2. My brightness is not getting lowered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My brightness is not getting lowered: My Screen brightness is not getting lowered even i lower it to zero https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-brightness-is-not-getting-lowered/944e563b-9d0b-4acd-9c62-0c6af8f4c8bb
  3. My brightness is not getting lowered

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My brightness is not getting lowered: My Screen brightness is not getting lowered even i lower it to zero https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-brightness-is-not-getting-lowered/944e563b-9d0b-4acd-9c62-0c6af8f4c8bb
  4. Speaker volume randomly lowering

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speaker volume randomly lowering: I have an MSI GE66 Raider laptop with Windows 10 Home, Realtek HD Audio and Nahimic. I purchased it in December and have experienced a strange problem ever since.While using virtually any program with audio Youtube in MS Edge, any game, etc., the speaker volume will...
  5. How lower the sound volume?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How lower the sound volume?: Hello every one: Every time reboot the w10, the small speaker icon in the right bottom tray indicates the volume 80%. it is really too high for me. How can I fix it to a lower value? say 40%. Thanks! --- Zhao...
  6. Volume lowers by itself.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume lowers by itself.: I am using Windows 10 version 1909 Every time I open a program that is using my microphone, be it OBS, a game, or just an app to record audio through it, the volume of everything else get lowered significantly. I tried checking the "Do nothing" option in the...
  7. Update: Lower My Volume?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update: Lower My Volume?: Hi! I recently updated my windows 10 and when i was watching my VLC media player the volume decreased quite a lot, when it was still on full volume... it sounds so strange now...? i was wondering if anyone had any advice how to fix it or if its happened to them? I’m...
  8. Windows automatically lowering my microphone volume.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows automatically lowering my microphone volume.: As the title says. Windows is for some reason lowering my microphone input volume. I have no idea when this error started to occur but it's super annoying. Does anyone know how to solve this? submitted by /u/JetCypress [link] [comments]...
  9. Microphone lowering volume

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microphone lowering volume: Well I had some glitches going to update 1909 so I had to reset the computer. Everythings good now except for my microphone. I was talking to some friends in discord and they were telling me that my voice kept lowering until they wouldn't hear me anymore. We all had this...
  10. Volume automatically lowering continously on Windows 10 Laptop.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Volume automatically lowering continously on Windows 10 Laptop.: The Volume box displays constantly on screen and its constantly reducing volume so its always zero. Check the screenshot below. Please help. [ATTACH]...