Windows 10: My laptop w/ Windows 10 [1803 version] keeps locking upi after 1 minute

Discus and support My laptop w/ Windows 10 [1803 version] keeps locking upi after 1 minute in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop w/ Windows 10 [1803 version] keeps locking upi after 1 minute. I tried all the usual Power , Lock Screen, Screen Saver settings. It still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SamilBeret, Nov 6, 2018.

1. My laptop w/ Windows 10 [1803 version] keeps locking upi after 1 minute

My laptop w/ Windows 10 [1803 version] keeps locking upi after 1 minute. I tried all the usual Power , Lock Screen, Screen Saver settings. It still locks up.

:)

SamilBeret, Nov 6, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 6, 2018
  3. Carlo Fer Win User
    windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

1. Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    2. Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Nov 6, 2018
  4. My laptop w/ Windows 10 [1803 version] keeps locking upi after 1 minute

screen lock after 1 minute win 10 after updates.

have hacked the registry and done all the steps on this . it keeps reverting back. It's sticks until the laptop locks again and this is making me crazy. Are there any other solutions that stick?

Moved from: Windows/ Windows 10/ Windows Hello, lock screen & sign in

jeanetterouse, Nov 6, 2018
Thema:

My laptop w/ Windows 10 [1803 version] keeps locking upi after 1 minute

1. My laptop w/ Windows 10 [1803 version] keeps locking upi after 1 minute - Similar Threads - laptop 1803 version

2. Windows 11 screen locking after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 screen locking after 1 minute: Tried every fix you can think of. What say you Microsoft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-screen-locking-after-1-minute/122ef21e-5434-4b51-9a65-a86385bf3d3b
  3. Screen Locks after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Locks after 1 minute: Hello, I am trying to setup an RDP that continuosly fetches data from a PLC the problem is to do this I need my display to always stay on. My computer currently locks the screen after every minute and signs me out. I have changed all settings in control panel and settings yet...
  4. Screen Locks after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Locks after 1 minute: Hello, I am trying to setup an RDP that continuosly fetches data from a PLC the problem is to do this I need my display to always stay on. My computer currently locks the screen after every minute and signs me out. I have changed all settings in control panel and settings yet...
  5. Windows 11 locks my screen after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 locks my screen after 1 minute: On my new Windows 11 laptop, the screen locks after 1 minute, no matter what settings I change. Things I've tried:Power plan setting: Turn off display after 4 minutes both battery and plugged inAdvanced power plan setting: Sleep / Sleep after 4 minutes battery/plugged...
  6. Windows 11 locks my screen after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 locks my screen after 1 minute: On my new Windows 11 laptop, the screen locks after 1 minute, no matter what settings I change. Things I've tried:Power plan setting: Turn off display after 4 minutes both battery and plugged inAdvanced power plan setting: Sleep / Sleep after 4 minutes battery/plugged...
  7. Windows 10 - Laptop locks after 1 minute despite numerous changes to increase it

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 - Laptop locks after 1 minute despite numerous changes to increase it: Windows locks my computer after 1 minute. Sleep and hibernate settings are also below. I added the key to unhide 'System Unatteneded sleep timeout' and set that to 20 minutes. I added the key to unhide 'Console lock display off timeout' set that to 20 minutes. I set the...
  8. Screen Locks after 1 minute

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Locks after 1 minute: Please Help, My computer locks itself after 1 min of inactivity. I've tried: Changing theme to Default Changing Screen Saver settings to different time/off Changing the Power plan in Power Options Editing the values in Windows Registry with Regedit Changed...
  9. Windows 10 lock by itself after 1 minute

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 lock by itself after 1 minute: My laptop locks by itself after 1 minute even if the display settings are set to 5/10 minutes please check the screenshot attached. I tried to restore the default power settings but it did not work. I tried the solution linked here below but it did not work:...
  10. Screen keeps locking after 1 Minute

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen keeps locking after 1 Minute: I had updated windows 10 in November for the November update and since then, after 1 minute of inactivity the screen would turn off then when I do something it would just show up on the lock screen. These are the current settings for my power plan. How could I fix this? It is...