Windows 10: My laptop wallpaper just changed itself to my computer's wallpaper!??

Discus and support My laptop wallpaper just changed itself to my computer's wallpaper!?? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So recently i just logged in to Microsoft site to ask a question just like what im doing right now and i realized that after logging in i saw my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ivan Manguino, Aug 10, 2020.

1. My laptop wallpaper just changed itself to my computer's wallpaper!??

So recently i just logged in to Microsoft site to ask a question just like what im doing right now and i realized that after logging in i saw my wallpaper changed itself to the wallpaper i use to have on my pc...? i dont know why it was really weird.

how do i stop this from happening incase it happens again when i log into Microsoft site

:)

Ivan Manguino, Aug 10, 2020
  2. TalhaAk Win User

Wallpaper Changed by itself

Hi,

My desktop wallpaper got changed to an image that was not on my laptop. This happened almost in front of me. I was using my laptop, got busy in something else but I was sitting near it the whole time and when I paid attention to my laptop again the wallpaper
    had been changed. At first I thought some of my siblings had played a prank and that I might not have paid attention to the changed wallpaper initially so I tried to look for the image location on my laptop. I should mention here that the picture is familiar
    to me and it is the desktop wallpaper of my work laptop that I use at my job, but I had never downloaded the image onto my personal laptop. I located the wallpaper using windows registry and found it at
    C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Themes\RoamedThemeFiles\DesktopBackground. What's surprising is that when I checked the file properties I found out that it was created shortly before I noticed that the wallpaper had changed (within the
    past 1 hour, that is, within the duration I was near the laptop).

The only thing that somewhat links to this event is that I had logged into Microsoft Outlook using my Microsoft account on my work laptop earlier the same day but then logged out shortly afterwards, and I am always logged in with my Microsoft account (not
    in Microsoft outlook though) on my personal laptop. Could this have caused the wallpaper to change?

TalhaAk, Aug 10, 2020
  3. JanJan Win User
    win7 wallpaper question

So every 10 or 15 min, the background wallpaper will change itself. Is it possible to set up my own wallpapers and make them change just like that ?

JanJan, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Jordan105 Win User

My laptop wallpaper just changed itself to my computer's wallpaper!??

Windows 10 update changed my wallpaper

So I just updated windows 10 computer, it was a big update, I think it was called creators or something, and it restarted a few times

It changed my wallpaper which I hadn't saved. Now, my wallpaper was a flat colour, so it sounds like I am complaining over nothing, but I was used to the color. But seriously though, why did an update change it? Also it made my cmd look weird, changed the
    font or made it bigger. Did this happen to anyone else? Also, is there any way to recover my wallpaper without suggesting system restore since I don't have that enabled? I remember good old windows 7 stored my wallpapers

Jordan105, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

My laptop wallpaper just changed itself to my computer's wallpaper!??

1. My laptop wallpaper just changed itself to my computer's wallpaper!?? - Similar Threads - laptop wallpaper changed

2. why did my window wallpaper change itself?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why did my window wallpaper change itself?: Just a fews minutes ago.i rebooted my computer normally. However, i find that the window wallpaper is changed.....I didnt change any settings.On top of that, I just reset my window 11 to the factory setting. The window should be in the default settings. Also, the default...
  3. why did my window wallpaper change itself?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why did my window wallpaper change itself?: Just a fews minutes ago.i rebooted my computer normally. However, i find that the window wallpaper is changed.....I didnt change any settings.On top of that, I just reset my window 11 to the factory setting. The window should be in the default settings. Also, the default...
  4. My wallpaper just changed to a strange avatar - Whoa!

in Windows 10 Customization
    My wallpaper just changed to a strange avatar - Whoa!: My wallpaper changed, on its own, from a rotating picture gallery my pictures to a picture of an avatar of a large <removed> female read-head. Eset and Malware Bytes come back clean. What is happening? How do I fix this? How do I prevent this from happening in the future?...
  5. My wallpaper just changed to a strange avatar - Whoa!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wallpaper just changed to a strange avatar - Whoa!: My wallpaper changed, on its own, from a rotating picture gallery my pictures to a picture of an avatar of a large <removed> female read-head. Eset and Malware Bytes come back clean. What is happening? How do I fix this? How do I prevent this from happening in the future?...
  6. Changing the wallpaper on my laptop PC also changed my wallpaper on my desktop PC?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Changing the wallpaper on my laptop PC also changed my wallpaper on my desktop PC?: Yesterday I changed the wallpaper on a laptop I have. Today I turned on my desktop PC and to my surprise, noticed it has the same wallpaper as my laptop now. How is this possible considering I only downloaded the image on my laptop? Does it mean my laptop and desktop PC are...
  7. Wallpaper Changed by itself

Wallpaper Changed by itself: Hi, My desktop wallpaper got changed to an image that was not on my laptop. This happened almost in front of me. I was using my laptop, got busy in something else but I was sitting near it the whole time and when I paid attention to my laptop again the wallpaper had been...
  8. My desktop wallpaper changed itself with unknown pictures

My desktop wallpaper changed itself with unknown pictures: I had a very strange experience a few minutes ago. I played my favorite song which is from One Direction but suddenly when I minimize all the windows, my desktop wallpaper changed with One Direction picture. All members of One Direction were there which made me having a...
  9. pc changes not only my wallpaper but the wallpaper in my moms laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    pc changes not only my wallpaper but the wallpaper in my moms laptop: Hello i have a little problem. Every time i change my wallpaper in MY pc changes not only my wallpaper but the wallpaper in my moms laptop. We are not using the same windows account or anything. submitted by /u/Oakstalwart [link] [comments]...
  10. How to personalize my wallpaper to change by itself.

How to personalize my wallpaper to change by itself.: Hi. I have had 3 other Surfaces in the past and the prior two used to change wallpapers on its own and I really liked it. One day I would see a beautiful sunset, and the next I'd see a waterfall or a frog in the forest. The displays would already be set to change...