Windows 10: My laptop wants me to enter a recovery key. I don’t know how to get it. Please help!

Discus and support My laptop wants me to enter a recovery key. I don’t know how to get it. Please help! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My laptop want me to enter a recovery key. I have no idea what that is or how to get it. Please help!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DebbieWilliams8, Nov 13, 2018.

1. My laptop wants me to enter a recovery key. I don’t know how to get it. Please help!

My laptop want me to enter a recovery key. I have no idea what that is or how to get it. Please help!

:)

DebbieWilliams8, Nov 13, 2018

2. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Nov 13, 2018
  3. android recovery and kernel.img

IF you cannot enter ADB then your drivers are not working. Download the proper drivers for the device and do adb.exe devices to see if it shows anything

brandonwh64, Nov 13, 2018
  4. chicadog5 Win User

My laptop wants me to enter a recovery key. I don’t know how to get it. Please help!

Recovery key issue

Hi,

My wife`s lenovo tablet wont load windows. It originally came with win 8.1 which I upgraded to win 10 and ran successfully for over a month. However the other day she tried to use it and received a screen asking to enter a recovery key which we don`t have,
    we continued trying skip drive and advanced features like reset pc etc. but nothing works.

There is a screen that asks for a recovery key which we don`t have, and to compound the issue, she`s forgotten her microsoft login password. Does this mean we`re absolutely screwed?.

We would appreciate any help or suggestions from the community with a view to resolving the problem.

Regards.

chicadog5, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

My laptop wants me to enter a recovery key. I don’t know how to get it. Please help!

1. My laptop wants me to enter a recovery key. I don’t know how to get it. Please help! - Similar Threads - laptop wants enter

2. Won’t let me get out of bitlocker recovery I don’t know my passcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Won’t let me get out of bitlocker recovery I don’t know my passcode: My laptop was brought off the school and they have full acess I left the school and wanted to get rid of it but now it won’t let me get back in without putting in the bitlocker recovery and I can’t acess that as IT has it it won’t let me reset if I turn it on and off still...
  3. Won’t let me get out of bitlocker recovery I don’t know my passcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Won’t let me get out of bitlocker recovery I don’t know my passcode: My laptop was brought off the school and they have full acess I left the school and wanted to get rid of it but now it won’t let me get back in without putting in the bitlocker recovery and I can’t acess that as IT has it it won’t let me reset if I turn it on and off still...
  4. Won’t let me get out of bitlocker recovery I don’t know my passcode

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I don’t know what’s wrong with my laptop it’s showing dark screen. Please help me what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know what’s wrong with my laptop it’s showing dark screen. Please help me what...: My laptop is still new it’s been only 1 month and it has 1 year warranty, my sister brought me from Australia and i stay in India. I need help what should i do...
  6. I don’t know what’s wrong with my laptop it’s showing dark screen. Please help me what...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don’t know what’s wrong with my laptop it’s showing dark screen. Please help me what...: My laptop is still new it’s been only 1 month and it has 1 year warranty, my sister brought me from Australia and i stay in India. I need help what should i do...
  7. Please help i don’t know what to do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help i don’t know what to do: So i got a new laptop about a month ago and i have been using it with no problems. So yesterday, i was getting ready to go to bed when i decided to check my laptop to make sure it was working and i saw a black screen. There was nothing but a black screen, i could move my...
  8. Please Help! I don’t have a recovery key for BitLocker recovery.

Please Help! I don’t have a recovery key for BitLocker recovery.: I have no access to my computer. Please Help. I checked any my computer says no issues found. I logged into my Microsoft account and there is no key. submitted by /u/ForcefulSam [link] [comments]...
  9. I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?

I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ryguy1219xx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esl2vu/i_dont_know_what_i_pressed_to_get_this_but_i_dont/
  10. EMERGENCY: Bitlocker recovery, Laptop wants me to Enter recovery key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    EMERGENCY: Bitlocker recovery, Laptop wants me to Enter recovery key: Today, when I came home my Laptop (hp eny x360) was asking me to enter a bitlocker recovery key. I looked at my Microsoft account on my phone and it says that I didnt upload a recovery key. I really need the files on my Laptop because I need to submit my Master Thesis on...