Windows 10: My laptop was nnot able to detect my wifi so i updated my driver, i am connected to my wifi...

Discus and support My laptop was nnot able to detect my wifi so i updated my driver, i am connected to my wifi... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; this morning everything was fine then I have lunch and come back and the wifi symbol had a red x beside it so then I updated my driver using ethernet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by UnusedTuktuk, Jul 25, 2018.

1. My laptop was nnot able to detect my wifi so i updated my driver, i am connected to my wifi...

this morning everything was fine then I have lunch and come back and the wifi symbol had a red x beside it so then I updated my driver using ethernet because wireless was the problem then I was connected wirelessly but with very weak signal strength, and I have tried network rests, resetting my laptop and trouble shooting and changing driver settings in advanced settings but nothing has worked how do I fix this?

:)

UnusedTuktuk, Jul 25, 2018
  2. bhavitk Win User

Not able to Detect wifi

I am able to detect my company's wifi from my Laptop but i am not able to detect it from my phone E72 . I also tried from Nokia Lumia 710 and E63 but i am detecting from this device also.

will you tell me what i have to do. Company's wifi have not security anyone can connect

bhavitk, Jul 25, 2018
  3. Computer is not able to detect the WiFi

Original title: Window 10 problems

As the post states i have couple of problems which i will be listing below

1. Wifi Problem - It does not detect the wifi even though my other devices are able to connect, on troubleshooting it sometimes say "Problem with access point : fixed" and connects automatically most of the times it don't.

2. Shutdown Problem - For after about 20 - 25 minutes of usage my laptop does not shutdown properly. Although the screen is black. Fans are on and my CapsLock light is still on.

I have already checked in Device Manager there are no driver conflicts.

System details

- Laptop - Dell Inspiron 15 3000 Series

- GPU - Nividia 820M

- Windows 10 Home

- Memory - 4GB Ram

AnmolSingh_94, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Gino Des Win User

My laptop was nnot able to detect my wifi so i updated my driver, i am connected to my wifi...

Internet through wifi connection

Hi Sammy,

A few possible reasons can cause WiFi connection issues. To help us identify the cause of this problem, we would like to know the following information:

• Can you connect to the WiFi hotspot of your router? If yes, what is the status of the connection?
    • Does your laptop automatically connect to the WiFi? Do you need to type a password when connecting?
    • Can your laptop detect other WiFi hotspots around your location?

In the meantime, let's run the Network troubleshooter while connected using WiFi. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. To run it, follow the steps below:

• Click Start.
    • In the search bar, type Network problems, and then select Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

Keep us updated on the status of the issue, and we will be glad to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

My laptop was nnot able to detect my wifi so i updated my driver, i am connected to my wifi...

1. My laptop was nnot able to detect my wifi so i updated my driver, i am connected to my wifi... - Similar Threads - laptop was nnot

2. Why am I able to connect to my guest wifi but not my main wifi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I able to connect to my guest wifi but not my main wifi?: Hello,So I recentally encounter this problem where I'm able to connect to my guest wifi and my hotspot, but for some reason I can't connect to my main wifi. Whenever I do connect to the main wifi, I alway get "No Internet, Secured". I've tried like every possible thing I...
  3. Why am I able to connect to my guest wifi but not my main wifi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why am I able to connect to my guest wifi but not my main wifi?: Hello,So I recentally encounter this problem where I'm able to connect to my guest wifi and my hotspot, but for some reason I can't connect to my main wifi. Whenever I do connect to the main wifi, I alway get "No Internet, Secured". I've tried like every possible thing I...
  4. I am able to connect my windows 11 laptop to wifi but the strength of wifi is very low.I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am able to connect my windows 11 laptop to wifi but the strength of wifi is very low.I...: I am able to connect to my Android Smartphone Hotspot and get good internet access. but when it comes to wifi unable to get internet. I don't know what's the problem.kindly ensure me the best solution to resolve my problem...
  5. I am able to connect my windows 11 laptop to wifi but the strength of wifi is very low.I...

I am able to connect my windows 11 laptop to wifi but the strength of wifi is very low.I...: I am able to connect to my Android Smartphone Hotspot and get good internet access. but when it comes to wifi unable to get internet. I don't know what's the problem.kindly ensure me the best solution to resolve my problem...
  6. I am not able to find WiFi driver in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to find WiFi driver in my laptop: I am not able to find WiFi driver in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-find-wifi-driver-in-my-laptop/e90ba4d7-4c05-4a8f-bf6c-488c85b5b005
  7. I am not able to find WiFi driver in my laptop

I am not able to find WiFi driver in my laptop: I am not able to find WiFi driver in my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-find-wifi-driver-in-my-laptop/e90ba4d7-4c05-4a8f-bf6c-488c85b5b005
  8. Why am I not able to connect to my computer's WIFI hotspot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not able to connect to my computer's WIFI hotspot?: Hello.I turn on the WiFi hotspot in the computer and I can find it in every devices, but I'm not able to connect to it. When I try to connect with my phone it stuck in "obtaining IP address..." and doesn't connect.I tried these and it worked for a few hours but after I...
  9. Why am I not able to connect to my computer's WIFI hotspot?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why am I not able to connect to my computer's WIFI hotspot?: Hello.I turn on the WiFi hotspot in the computer and I can find it in every devices, but I'm not able to connect to it. When I try to connect with my phone it stuck in "obtaining IP address..." and doesn't connect.I tried these and it worked for a few hours but after I...
  10. I am not able to login in my wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am not able to login in my wifi: Last month I have setup wifi in windows 10 but somehow i forget password of wifi and can't remember it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-login-in-my-wifi/f08355dd-0897-4e43-893b-1766a79fde94