Windows 10: My laptop was stolen what do I do now

Discus and support My laptop was stolen what do I do now in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My laptop was stolen today if I always delete everything including passwords forms I disabled this and used disc cleaner, delete temp files using run... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lengsantos, Apr 28, 2019.

1. My laptop was stolen what do I do now

My laptop was stolen today if I always delete everything including passwords forms I disabled this and used disc cleaner, delete temp files using run temp delete scan for malware, will the thief can still get the information I have type in all the sites I have visited when I delete them every time I visit the site.

:)

lengsantos, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Stolen Laptop

Hi Tara,

Since this is regarding a stolen laptop, we suggest contacting the manufacturer of your device for better assistance.

Feel free to post back if you have other Windows concern.

Ar Rom, Apr 28, 2019
  3. stolen hp laptop

We can't help you with your stolen laptop.

I suggest that you report it to the Police.

And we don't work for Microsoft.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Apr 28, 2019
  4. My laptop was stolen what do I do now

Tracking a stolen Asus laptop

Hi Rajin,

We are sorry to hear that your laptop was stolen. We suggest that you check the article that was given by Rohn007 on this

link.

Thank you.

Karina Aris, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

My laptop was stolen what do I do now

1. My laptop was stolen what do I do now - Similar Threads - laptop was stolen

2. What to do when personal laptop is stolen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do when personal laptop is stolen?: My laptop was stolen yesterday Lenovo Legion with Windows 10/11 OS - don't remember exact OS. The lock and locate functions in here do not work and I cannot get in contact with support staff. Any advice on what I should do to secure my things? The laptop contains limited...
  3. What to do when personal laptop is stolen?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What to do when personal laptop is stolen?: My laptop was stolen yesterday Lenovo Legion with Windows 10/11 OS - don't remember exact OS. The lock and locate functions in here do not work and I cannot get in contact with support staff. Any advice on what I should do to secure my things? The laptop contains limited...
  4. What to do if PC is stolen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What to do if PC is stolen: My home was robbed and my PC was stolen and I'm wondering if there's a way i can track or get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-pc-is-stolen/3380c1f5-6a96-48ee-9579-72f80ab5f9ca
  5. What to do if PC is stolen

What to do if PC is stolen: My home was robbed and my PC was stolen and I'm wondering if there's a way i can track or get it back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-to-do-if-pc-is-stolen/3380c1f5-6a96-48ee-9579-72f80ab5f9ca
  6. What do i do now???

What do i do now???: Last night my monitor randomly lost signal to my pc so i restarted. Upon restart my pc is in constant loop of booting and then failing with an error message saying “critical process failed”. I’ve tried letting it boot repeatedly hoping the windows recovery environment will...
  7. What do i do now???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What do i do now???: Last night my monitor randomly lost signal to my pc so i restarted. Upon restart my pc is in constant loop of booting and then failing with an error message saying “critical process failed”. I’ve tried letting it boot repeatedly hoping the windows recovery environment will...
  8. What do I do now?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I do now?: I cant remember my computer password and I can’t factory reset it either, every time I try I just get an error message saying “there was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made”Can anyone help here?...
  9. What do I do now?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What do I do now?: I cant remember my computer password and I can’t factory reset it either, every time I try I just get an error message saying “there was a problem resetting your pc, no changes were made”Can anyone help here?...
  10. What can I do to locate a stolen laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What can I do to locate a stolen laptop: What if anything can i do to locate my laptop that was stolen from my home. Is there anyway I can track the location if they erased my account and disabled the tracking device...