Windows 10: My laptop was stolen what do I do now

Discus and support My laptop was stolen what do I do now in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My laptop was stolen today if I always delete everything including passwords forms I disabled this and used disc cleaner, delete temp files using run... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lengsantos, Apr 28, 2019.

1. My laptop was stolen what do I do now

My laptop was stolen today if I always delete everything including passwords forms I disabled this and used disc cleaner, delete temp files using run temp delete scan for malware, will the thief can still get the information I have type in all the sites I have visited when I delete them every time I visit the site.

:)

lengsantos, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Ar Rom Win User

Stolen Laptop

Hi Tara,

Since this is regarding a stolen laptop, we suggest contacting the manufacturer of your device for better assistance.

Feel free to post back if you have other Windows concern.

Ar Rom, Apr 28, 2019
  3. stolen hp laptop

We can't help you with your stolen laptop.

I suggest that you report it to the Police.

And we don't work for Microsoft.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Bill Smithers, Apr 28, 2019
  4. My laptop was stolen what do I do now

Tracking a stolen Asus laptop

Hi Rajin,

We are sorry to hear that your laptop was stolen. We suggest that you check the article that was given by Rohn007 on this

link.

Thank you.

Karina Aris, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

My laptop was stolen what do I do now

1. My laptop was stolen what do I do now - Similar Threads - laptop was stolen

2. What can I do to locate a stolen laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What can I do to locate a stolen laptop: What if anything can i do to locate my laptop that was stolen from my home. Is there anyway I can track the location if they erased my account and disabled the tracking device...
  3. My hard drive crashed and now I have to replace it. What do I do with all my software?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My hard drive crashed and now I have to replace it. What do I do with all my software?: I literally just downloaded Micrsoft Office Home and Office 2 days ago. Today, my hard drive completely died in my Dell laptop, so I am going to have to replace the hard drive. The thing is, the hard drives don't come with Windows 10 on them. So, can I transfer my windows 10...
  4. the mousepad on my laptop isn't working what do i do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the mousepad on my laptop isn't working what do i do: the mousepad on my laptop is not working help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-mousepad-on-my-laptop-isnt-working-what-do-i/16be5bd8-2d34-4c25-b59b-2bb3b02793f8
  5. What should I do now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What should I do now?: I install Windows 10 Pro on my computer half year ago. And at that time, it says Windows has not been active. But I continue use it until now. Now I know that it is not be allow. So if I am illegal? Can I just buy a new computer with Windows 10 Home, or if I stop use the...
  6. Okay, what did I do wrong now?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Okay, what did I do wrong now?: Background: I was trying to copy files from a Windows 2000 Professional disk image onto a flash drive via a program called WinSetupFromUSB while following this tutorial: A Simple Way to Install Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7 From a USB Drive » TechUserFriendly.com I'm wanting...
  7. My keyboard and mouse is not working what do I do?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard and mouse is not working what do I do?: What do I do because I need to know ASAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-keyboard-and-mouse-is-not-working-what-do-i-do/85e44515-f169-472e-a887-c513e6651225
  8. lap top was stolen how do i locate it

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    lap top was stolen how do i locate it: how do i locate my laptop it was stolen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/lap-top-was-stolen-how-do-i-locate-it/279353f2-61d0-4348-94ba-225d952b762e"
  9. Laptop was stolen, how do I remove acces to my Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop was stolen, how do I remove acces to my Microsoft account?: As the title says, my old laptop was stolen how do I remove access to my Microsoft account form it? 46562
  10. What do these errors mean now

in Windows 10 Support
    What do these errors mean now: In the event manager DmWapPushService: Failed to register WNF with EventAggregator for WAP messages received by SMS Router. Result: (0xC0020036). Access to drivers on Windows Update was blocked by policy 63576