Windows 10: My laptop when it restarts bluescreens

Discus and support My laptop when it restarts bluescreens in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Whenever I try and restart my laptop it'll turn off but then when it tries to turn back on it a blue screen and it will say we could not diagnose you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Galaxy Fox, Jul 29, 2021.

1. My laptop when it restarts bluescreens

Whenever I try and restart my laptop it'll turn off but then when it tries to turn back on it a blue screen and it will say we could not diagnose you fail lyrics maybe you try restarting it again and thus will maybe sometimes six it it has not fixed it so far I have simply had to leave my laptop next time I came back to read a few months later turned on again as I needed to restart it for an update because that is what I do and blue screen again and that is why I was blue screening every time I restart my screen but I haven't had it since and that was late 2020 it is 2021 now and I still do no

:)

Galaxy Fox, Jul 29, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 29, 2021
  3. WojtasRed Win User
    BlueScreen

I`ve a problem. My PC restarts spontaneously.

Info after restart:

Code: BlueScreen BCCode: 7f BCP1: 0000000000000008 BCP2: 0000000080050031 BCP3: 00000000000006F8 BCP4: FFFFF88004220FA1 OS Version: 6_1_7601 Service Pack: 1_0 Product: 256_1[/quote]

WojtasRed, Jul 29, 2021
  4. My laptop when it restarts bluescreens

My Laptop keeps restarting

Hi Charles,

Corruption within the system files is one of the possible reason why your laptop suddenly restarts. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?
    • What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?
    • Have you encountered any error messages when the computer restarts?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi
    in this thread.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Jul 29, 2021
Thema:

My laptop when it restarts bluescreens

1. My laptop when it restarts bluescreens - Similar Threads - laptop restarts bluescreens

2. my pc bluescreened when I restarted it and now it won’t boot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc bluescreened when I restarted it and now it won’t boot.: I have an image, hope it helps.I think it’s running version 1909 and also has windows 7 on itI just hope there’s a way to fix it without losing my data.I also have a windows xp desktop.edit I currently have it booted into windows 7 and I think I can use it to modify the files...
  3. my pc bluescreened when I restarted it and now it won’t boot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my pc bluescreened when I restarted it and now it won’t boot.: I have an image, hope it helps.I think it’s running version 1909 and also has windows 7 on itI just hope there’s a way to fix it without losing my data.I also have a windows xp desktop.edit I currently have it booted into windows 7 and I think I can use it to modify the files...
  4. my pc bluescreened when I restarted it and now it won’t boot.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc bluescreened when I restarted it and now it won’t boot.: I have an image, hope it helps.I think it’s running version 1909 and also has windows 7 on itI just hope there’s a way to fix it without losing my data.I also have a windows xp desktop....
  5. Bluescreen when Advanced restart

Bluescreen when Advanced restart: So whenever I try to do the Advanced Restart to fix my problem, it bluescreens. It gives me the stop code DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION. I was recently forced-installed Windows 11 and as soon as I installed it it gave me that same BSOD stop code. Windows 10 never did this. I...
  6. Bluescreen when Advanced restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreen when Advanced restart: So whenever I try to do the Advanced Restart to fix my problem, it bluescreens. It gives me the stop code DRIVER_VERIFIER_DMA_VIOLATION. I was recently forced-installed Windows 11 and as soon as I installed it it gave me that same BSOD stop code. Windows 10 never did this. I...
  7. System gives Bluescreens when restarting PC

System gives Bluescreens when restarting PC: I recently upgraded most of my pcThe problem is that when I plug my old 2x8gb Ram it will give me constant bluescreens after some use if I restart the pc or run a windows memory diagnostic.It's not something that happens randomly, it's after the pc heats up? or after some...
  8. System gives Bluescreens when restarting PC

System gives Bluescreens when restarting PC: I recently upgraded most of my pcThe problem is that when I plug my old 2x8gb Ram it will give me constant bluescreens after some use if I restart the pc or run a windows memory diagnostic.It's not something that happens randomly, it's after the pc heats up? or after some...
  9. System gives Bluescreens when restarting PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. bluescreen on restart

bluescreen on restart: everytime I try to restart my computer I get a bluescreen does someone know how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluescreen-on-restart/7627c75f-26cb-4207-8963-c539f0ae0257