Windows 10: My laptop wifi internet access is not working while other gadgets can connect to the wifi...

Discus and support My laptop wifi internet access is not working while other gadgets can connect to the wifi... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since I reformat my laptop there is a time that when I connect to my wifi it doesn't have any internet access at all while others have and when my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ClarkBagtas, Dec 29, 2018.

1. My laptop wifi internet access is not working while other gadgets can connect to the wifi...

Since I reformat my laptop there is a time that when I connect to my wifi it doesn't have any internet access at all while others have and when my uncle's cousin told me that there is a code in cmd that comes with release and renew I research it than when I used the most relevant codes in the internet that need for this problem it doesn't work like

The used of this combinations of code that is mostly said in the internet

Netsh winsock reset

Netsh int ip reset

Ipconfig /releaseIpconfig /renew

Ipconfig /flushdns

Please help its been 2 months please!!

&

Also when i troubleshoot it detected

Windows can't communicate with the device or resource (primary DNS server)

:)

ClarkBagtas, Dec 29, 2018
  2. karyeowl Win User

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, Dec 29, 2018
  3. CJCerny Win User
    Router for wifi at a Restaurant

I would spend the money to get a decent router that can securely segment your father's laptop connection from the public wifi and get a WAP for each. Sonicwall makes a good product like this. At some point, the diner will have some gear that uses an Internet connection and you'll be mighty glad that gear can't be accessed by anyone using the public wifi.

CJCerny, Dec 29, 2018
  4. Vincent Win User

My laptop wifi internet access is not working while other gadgets can connect to the wifi...

WiFi not working on windows 10, connects but no internet.

Some time ago I was plagued by the same problem. After two days of troubleshooting I found out that there was an issue with my Ralink wifi driver (Solution 9-b).

Vincent, Dec 29, 2018
Thema:

My laptop wifi internet access is not working while other gadgets can connect to the wifi...

1. My laptop wifi internet access is not working while other gadgets can connect to the wifi... - Similar Threads - laptop wifi internet

2. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet: At work, my computer will connect to the server, but I have no internet access on Wifi. If I use an ethernet, all's well. It worked yesterday. I had the IT guy here. He reverted my computer to the last software update and it did not fix the problem. I am using a Surface Book...
  3. My laptop wifi is connected but no internet access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wifi is connected but no internet access: Hello everyone i need help. So my laptop is connected to my home wifi but there is no internet access even though in other device it has internet. And its only have problem with my home wifi because when im using hotspot it work just fine. Anyone know whats the problem and...
  4. My laptop wifi is connected but no internet access

My laptop wifi is connected but no internet access: Hello everyone i need help. So my laptop is connected to my home wifi but there is no internet access even though in other device it has internet. And its only have problem with my home wifi because when im using hotspot it work just fine. Anyone know whats the problem and...
  5. no internet connection, yet other laptop is connected to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no internet connection, yet other laptop is connected to wifi: no internet connection, yet other laptop is connected to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-connection-yet-other-laptop-is/569a755f-0643-4023-8241-6515c96c74e5
  6. no internet connection, yet other laptop is connected to wifi

no internet connection, yet other laptop is connected to wifi: no internet connection, yet other laptop is connected to wifi https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-internet-connection-yet-other-laptop-is/569a755f-0643-4023-8241-6515c96c74e5
  7. no internet connection, yet other laptop is connected to wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. My laptop connects to WiFi but has no internet access

My laptop connects to WiFi but has no internet access: First of all, this problem only happens in my laptop: every other device in my house has no trouble connecting to the Internet. It also happens only in Windows 10: I have dual-booted Ubuntu and WiFi works fine there. Using an Ethernet cable results in the same problem. My...
  9. Laptop connected to the wifi but no internet access

Laptop connected to the wifi but no internet access: I'm using HP Pavilion g6intel i5, 4gb ram. Recently I updated my windows from 7 to 10. After update my windows now i'm facing two problems which are - 1. laptop connected to the wifi but no internet access I disconnect the wifi and again connect the wifi and now i can...
  10. Connected to wifi but no internet access

Connected to wifi but no internet access: My computer can connect to wifi and it also says that it has internet access but when i go to every website it says that I'm not connected to internet. I tried to ping to gateway 192.168.1.1 but requested timeout. I can only have like 5 seconds of internet access but then...