Windows 10: My laptop wifi is connected but no internet access

Discus and support My laptop wifi is connected but no internet access in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone i need help. So my laptop is connected to my home wifi but there is no internet access even though in other device it has internet. And... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DevinSyafa, May 14, 2022.

1. My laptop wifi is connected but no internet access

Hello everyone i need help. So my laptop is connected to my home wifi but there is no internet access even though in other device it has internet. And its only have problem with my home wifi because when im using hotspot it work just fine. Anyone know whats the problem and how to fix it?Thank you and sorry for my bad english

:)

DevinSyafa, May 14, 2022
  2. karyeowl Win User

Laptops cannot access desktops via WIFI

I have 3 desktops (all on Windows 10 1803) connected on my LAN. After following this forum for some times and did all the steps as suggested by forum member, access denied, all my desktops are able to view and access one another. I have a printer connected to PC1, and managed to connect all the other 2 PCs to have the shared printer.

I also have 2 more laptops (both Asus with the same Windows 10 1803) connected via WIFI. Performed all the same steps as per the desktops, but I was not able to access PC1. I was able to view all the 3 desktops from the file explorer, but I just can't access all the desktops. However, I was able to access the Asus laptops from desktop PC1.

Anyone able to assist on this matter? Any assistance is highly appreciated.

karyeowl, May 14, 2022
  3. Berton Win User
    Laptop can't connect to wifi. Unidentified network no internet access

So often I run into clients/potential clients in my area that think Wi-Fi is the computer connecting to the Internet, in reality Wi-Fi is the connection of the computer to the Wireless Router which in turn is connected to the Internet.

A portion of the list of Wi-Fi Routers within less that a mile of me, about half:

My laptop wifi is connected but no internet access [​IMG]

Berton, May 14, 2022
  4. My laptop wifi is connected but no internet access

Public Wifi connected, no internet access

Hi Sam,

As you are unable to access the public Wi-Fi on your laptop, do not worry we will help you with this issue.

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Were you able to connect to any other Wi-Fi connection from your laptop?

This issue might have occurred due to network adapter driver issues and network services. Let us try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if the Airplane mode is turned on. If so turn it off and check.

• Press Windows key, click on
      Settings
      from the left pane.

• Click on Network & Internet.

• Under Airplane mode turn it off and check.

Step 2: I suggest you to check if
    Network Adapter is enabled in Device Manager.

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand Network Adapter.

• Right click on adapter driver, click on Properties.

• Click on Driver tab and Enable the driver.

Step 3: Run Network Adapter troubleshooter

Network Adapter troubleshooter find and fix the problems with wireless and other Network Adapter.

• Click on Start; in the start search type
      Troubleshooter and hit Enter.

• In the left pane, click on View all.

• Click on Network Adapter Troubleshooter.

• Select Advance and click on
      Run as Administrator.

• Click Next and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

Hope it helps. Try the troubleshooting steps and get back to us with an updated status of accessing the public Wi-Fi for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 14, 2022
Thema:

My laptop wifi is connected but no internet access

1. My laptop wifi is connected but no internet access - Similar Threads - laptop wifi connected

2. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet: At work, my computer will connect to the server, but I have no internet access on Wifi. If I use an ethernet, all's well. It worked yesterday. I had the IT guy here. He reverted my computer to the last software update and it did not fix the problem. I am using a Surface Book...
  3. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet: At work, my computer will connect to the server, but I have no internet access on Wifi. If I use an ethernet, all's well. It worked yesterday. I had the IT guy here. He reverted my computer to the last software update and it did not fix the problem. I am using a Surface Book...
  4. Connected to Wifi, but no access to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. My laptop wifi is connected but no internet access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wifi is connected but no internet access: Hello everyone i need help. So my laptop is connected to my home wifi but there is no internet access even though in other device it has internet. And its only have problem with my home wifi because when im using hotspot it work just fine. Anyone know whats the problem and...
  6. Laptop WiFi connected, no Internet

Laptop WiFi connected, no Internet: I recently bought a new laptop. It has worked perfectly well, until today, when the Internet stopped working. My desktop is connected and working via Ethernet, and my phone is connected and working on the same Wi-Fi network, so I'm pretty sure Windows or the laptop is having...
  7. Wifi connected but no internet access

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi connected but no internet access: Hellooo! So my laptop suddenly didnt work and I had to reset everything.. and now my wifi doesnt work.. it is connected, but I have no internet. I also tried if the personal hotspot of my phone would work, but its the same case :( I have no knowledge regarding IT so I tried...
  8. My laptop connects to WiFi but has no internet access

My laptop connects to WiFi but has no internet access: First of all, this problem only happens in my laptop: every other device in my house has no trouble connecting to the Internet. It also happens only in Windows 10: I have dual-booted Ubuntu and WiFi works fine there. Using an Ethernet cable results in the same problem. My...
  9. Laptop connected to the wifi but no internet access

Laptop connected to the wifi but no internet access: I'm using HP Pavilion g6intel i5, 4gb ram. Recently I updated my windows from 7 to 10. After update my windows now i'm facing two problems which are - 1. laptop connected to the wifi but no internet access I disconnect the wifi and again connect the wifi and now i can...
  10. Connected to wifi but no internet access

Connected to wifi but no internet access: My computer can connect to wifi and it also says that it has internet access but when i go to every website it says that I'm not connected to internet. I tried to ping to gateway 192.168.1.1 but requested timeout. I can only have like 5 seconds of internet access but then...