Windows 10: my laptop wifi trunoffed

Discus and support my laptop wifi trunoffed in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i tried network drives updated and reinstall windows but problem not slovedpls hlep my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Hiro_athul, Jun 23, 2021.

1. my laptop wifi trunoffed

i tried network drives updated and reinstall windows but problem not slovedpls hlep my

:)

Hiro_athul, Jun 23, 2021
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jun 23, 2021
  3. cheetahfm Win User
    Windows 10 wifi not turning on Acer Aspire laptop

In order to get the list of available wireless networks, you have to:

1. Switch on Connect to suggested open hotspots (see the screenshot in question);
    2. Click on Wifi icon in the right corner. Now you have your networks back.

After that the parameter from Step 1 can be turned off, networks will be listed normally after restarting Wifi.

P.S. I feel rather stupid at the moment. I thought that open hotspots are passwordless hotspots and so are presumably not very safe. So of course I've turned that off during installation.
    Really hard to see any logic in this case.

cheetahfm, Jun 23, 2021
  4. Anak Win User

my laptop wifi trunoffed

my son laptiop wifi disconnect after 5 minutes

• If you have an identical laptop try comparing the wifi and security settings of the one that does not disconnect with the one that does. If you find any differences change the settings of the one that does not work to the one that does.
    @Samuria : If you have any suggestions please reply.

Thema:

my laptop wifi trunoffed

1. my laptop wifi trunoffed - Similar Threads - laptop wifi trunoffed

2. My laptop is not detecting wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is not detecting wifi: My hp stream laptop stopped detecting with so I did a complete reset and now I'm stuck on the let's connect you to a network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-is-not-detecting-wifi/5541faf7-5b87-4ea7-90c1-e7c06534b94f
  3. WIFI missing in my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI missing in my laptop: I have Dell laptop and I cant find how to turn on my WIFI. It went missing on my device 2 days ago. I restarting my computer multiple times and no matter what happen it will not go back to my machine. I need help on this....
  4. WIFI missing in my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI missing in my laptop: I have Dell laptop and I cant find how to turn on my WIFI. It went missing on my device 2 days ago. I restarting my computer multiple times and no matter what happen it will not go back to my machine. I need help on this....
  5. my laptop wifi problem

my laptop wifi problem: When I open the laptop it connects normally to the WiFi but after I open an app on the laptop the wifi suddenly disconnects and when I try to connect it back it says can't connect to this network then after some time it stops detecting networks all in all to fix this I just...
  6. Missing wifi on my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing wifi on my laptop: Please help me with my wifi. Troubleshoot/Restart didn't help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-wifi-on-my-laptop/bdc14645-cf55-4fed-b02c-2b0b93ba7b14
  7. Wifi not working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi not working on my laptop: Yesterday i was using my laptop like normal but today the wifi just kept connecting and disconnecting ive tried some things but none of them work help pls submitted by /u/Kynaru [link] [comments]...
  8. Wifi is not working on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wifi is not working on my laptop: Yesterday my laptop was all normal and i was watching youtube but today i turned it on and it's not able to connect to wifi when i press Connect and it inmediatly disconnects after i do that. Sorry for bad grammar submitted by /u/Kynaru [link] [comments]...
  9. No wifi on my laptop?

No wifi on my laptop?: I've had this problem a few months ago, and now it's doing it again. Last time it fixed itself, but I don't know how. The wifi on all my devices in the house are working, except for my laptop. I've tried turning the modem off an on (twice), I've restarted my laptop multiple...
  10. No wifi connection on my laptop

No wifi connection on my laptop: Hey guys, I'm running the latest Windows 10 1709 build, with latest updates. I have an Hp Folio 9470M laptop and last night my wifi icon at the bottom was gone. I can connect by Ethernet but no option for wireless connectivity. Going into the network settings, there is...