Windows 10: my laptop will not accept my PW and have no disk

Discus and support my laptop will not accept my PW and have no disk in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; my laptop will not accept my pw to sta rt no disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jimcrawford1, Sep 21, 2018.

1. my laptop will not accept my PW and have no disk

my laptop will not accept my pw to sta

rt no disk

:)

jimcrawford1, Sep 21, 2018

2. my microsoft pw not accepted

I was on vacation and when i returned i opened my laptop to log in and was asked pw.. I entered my password but it wont log in i even did reset my microsoft pw in my cellphone but it wont accept my new password in my laptop.I dont know what to do . I have
    an asus laptop . Hope somebody can help me . Thank you in advance

michellegardiola, Sep 21, 2018
  3. admin pw/ pwr on pw

My HP15-f272wm laptop is not accepting my admin pw/pwr on pw. I try 3 times and it tells me invalid pw and disables my pc. The only option is to shutdown pwr up and try again, I cannot bios setup, recover or change boot order( esc, f2, f9, f11, f12 or
    delete. please I just got this laptop and it's a beauty.

johnpamias, Sep 21, 2018
  4. my laptop will not accept my PW and have no disk

my microsoft pw not accepted

Does your computer have a wifi connection? If it doesn't connect to wifi or plug into Ethernet. The Password of the computer won't change if it doesn't have internet connection. If that doesn't work try using the old password and make sure cap locks is off
    or on when needed.

HappyGamerFTW, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

my laptop will not accept my PW and have no disk

1. my laptop will not accept my PW and have no disk - Similar Threads - laptop accept disk

2. My pw is accepted to log into my Win10 pc the 1st time but not the 2nd time 15 seconds later

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My pw is accepted to log into my Win10 pc the 1st time but not the 2nd time 15 seconds later: Hi. I got myself into a situation. I was toying with trying to add an account picture on my PC. I just used anything on my desktop to try to do it. I copied and pasted a document file onto the picture frame in “Setting” / “Accounts”. It was a weird pic, and I was just seeing...
  3. My pw is accepted to log into my Win10 pc the 1st time but not the 2nd time 15 seconds later

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pw is accepted to log into my Win10 pc the 1st time but not the 2nd time 15 seconds later: Hi. I got myself into a situation. I was toying with trying to add an account picture on my PC. I just used anything on my desktop to try to do it. I copied and pasted a document file onto the picture frame in “Setting” / “Accounts”. It was a weird pic, and I was just seeing...
  4. My pw is accepted to log into my Win10 pc the 1st time but not the 2nd time 15 seconds later

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Trying to recover my laptop but it won't accept my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to recover my laptop but it won't accept my password: Hi,I am trying to fix my laptop which is now in recovery mode. I got through the first part with the recovery key linked to the laptop. However I had to change my password for my accpunt. Now my laptop in recovery mode won't accept my password to do anything else to fix my...
  6. Trying to recover my laptop but it won't accept my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to recover my laptop but it won't accept my password: Hi,I am trying to fix my laptop which is now in recovery mode. I got through the first part with the recovery key linked to the laptop. However I had to change my password for my accpunt. Now my laptop in recovery mode won't accept my password to do anything else to fix my...
  7. Laptop won't accept my password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Laptop won't accept my password: What can i do. If i open my laptop and i type in my password it says password incorrect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-wont-accept-my-password/3a25af04-6c56-4fe0-bc9d-afe86a6ae62a
  8. Win 10 Won't Accept PW On Diagnostic Startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win 10 Won't Accept PW On Diagnostic Startup: Hi:Start in "diagnostic startup". Windows will not accept my known good account password. PIN is also not available. PC is now stuck in "diagnostic startup". Using Windows Recovery Environment results in same failure to recognise password. This is a known good password for my...
  9. My laptop doesn't accept my password

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop doesn't accept my password: My laptop suddenly become unresponsive so I forcely shut down my laptop and open it again. But then when I entered my password, it says that "The password is incorrect. Try again." I have checked several times if I entered it correctly but it still incorrect. I am very sure...
  10. Win 10 Pro will not accept changed pw

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win 10 Pro will not accept changed pw: I changed my win pw using this: cmd ran as admin net user <name> PwDpassword win accepted change now it is telling me: YOUR PASSWORD WAS CHANGED ON ANOTHER DEVICE. YOU MUST SIGN IN TO THIS DEVICE ONCE WITH YOUR NEW PASSWORD, THEN YOU CAN SIGN IN WITH YOUR PIN. I...