Windows 10: my laptop will not access my plusnet one router

Discus and support my laptop will not access my plusnet one router in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; after switching to fibre my laptop will not connect to the plusnet hub one router... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LawrenceYates, Feb 3, 2019.

1. my laptop will not access my plusnet one router

after switching to fibre my laptop will not connect to the plusnet hub one router

:)

LawrenceYates, Feb 3, 2019
  2. IggSter Win User

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Feb 3, 2019
  3. talktalk router

Sorry i posted the wrong asus router i was ment to post this one
    http://www.asus.com/uk/Networking/DSLAC68U/

• For fibre optic broadband such as BT Infinity
    It has the vdsl modem built in so you would not need the white box.

Hmmm it seems that first model i posted would work to, Here is a list that was posted on the plusnet forum.

Draytek 2760n 2860
    Fritzbox 7390 7490
    Asus DSL-N66U
    Asus DSL-AC68U
    Cisco 887VA ISR
    Billion 8200
    Technicolor TG589
    TechnicolorTG672

plusnet/sky/talktalk/ and most uk isp all rent and use the BT fibre network and we all get the same white BT modem, the only difference is the router we get.

I am with plusnet i also have the white modem and router combo but i know i can use an all in one box so i can't see why it would not be the same for talktalk.

animal007uk, Feb 3, 2019
  4. N8one Win User

my laptop will not access my plusnet one router

N8one, Feb 3, 2019
Thema:

my laptop will not access my plusnet one router

1. my laptop will not access my plusnet one router - Similar Threads - laptop access plusnet

2. Unable to access my router admin page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to access my router admin page: Hi there everyone,I have an ASUS RT-AX86U router for one and half year now. I've been using it always with the same setup - laptop connected via ethernet cable - and I was always able to access its admin page via browser.Yesterday, I connected for the first time an HDD to the...
  3. Unable to access my router admin page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to access my router admin page: Hi there everyone,I have an ASUS RT-AX86U router for one and half year now. I've been using it always with the same setup - laptop connected via ethernet cable - and I was always able to access its admin page via browser.Yesterday, I connected for the first time an HDD to the...
  4. Cannot access my router dashboard

Cannot access my router dashboard: Hi all I can’t seem to connect to my sky router dashboard on my PC. When I input the IP address in the address bar I get a “hmmmm.... can’t reach this page Err_connection refused” message. I’m running windows 10 pro. Version 20H2 Build 19042.804 I also run hyperV on this...
  5. Can’t access my router dashboard.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t access my router dashboard.: Hi all I can’t seem to connect to my sky router dashboard on my PC. When I input the IP address in the address bar I get a “hmmmm.... can’t reach this page Err_connection refused” message. I’m running windows 10 pro. Version 20H2 Build 19042.804 I also run hyperV on this...
  6. plusnet email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    plusnet email: hi there, I have 2 email addresses on my pc the PlusNet one has disappeared off the pc panel where you read your messages ,I have two laptops and one is ok they are both visible but on the second laptop the PlusNet one is missing it happened after I updated my windows update...
  7. Question about accessing my router

Question about accessing my router: I have Windows 10 2004 update. No more updates available at this time. For a while now, I have not been able to access my router using the standard 192.168.X.X. It shows up as cannot connect to the webpage, as if I don't have my wifi on. However, I AM able to connect using my...
  8. How Do I Access My Router?

How Do I Access My Router?: What address do I enter in order to access my router? I tried 127.0.0.1 and 1.92.0.0.1. But they dont work Any suggestions? 127068
  9. Spartan browser cannot access my Router

in Browsers and Email
    Spartan browser cannot access my Router: Try to use Spartan browser on Win10 build 10056 to access my home Router but unfortunately it canot pop up the login page.so I cannot do any configuration with my router when use Spartan browser. does anyone meet the same problem? thanks. 5586
  10. USB drive on TP Link router not accessible to only one laptop

USB drive on TP Link router not accessible to only one laptop: All laptops but one can access the USB drive on \\tplinklogin.net. All other devices have no problem either, phones etc. The error message reads: [img] The laptop has been away for over a month on another network and I suspect the access has been disabled due to that....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cannot access plusnet router usb

2. how do i access my plusnet router