Windows 10: My laptop will not let me login. There is an airplane mode icon which is not normally there...

Discus and support My laptop will not let me login. There is an airplane mode icon which is not normally there... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My laptop will not let me login. There is an airplane mode icon which is not normally there when i login. And help appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MrDisraeli, Jun 7, 2019.

1. My laptop will not let me login. There is an airplane mode icon which is not normally there...

My laptop will not let me login. There is an airplane mode icon which is not normally there when i login. And help appreciated.

:)

MrDisraeli, Jun 7, 2019
  2. HH_365 Win User

airplane mode icon

My wifi icon has changed to the airplane mode icon, but I am not on airplane mode. My internet is working normally. Any idea why this happened?

HH_365, Jun 7, 2019
  3. Windows10 airplane mode

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Try these steps to disable the Airplane mode.

Step 1: Open Settings, and select or tap on the
    Network & Internet
    icon.

Step 2. Select or tap on Airplane mode on the left side to turn
    on or off
    Airplane mode on the right side.

You may also run the Internet Connections troubleshooter and check

• Type Troubleshooting in the search box
      and Hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Network and Internet and select the Internet connections \Network adapter troubleshooter and follow the on-screen instructions.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Jun 7, 2019
  4. My laptop will not let me login. There is an airplane mode icon which is not normally there...

Airplane mode

Hi,

For us to isolate your concern with the airplane mode on your laptop, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your laptop prior to the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

My laptop will not let me login. There is an airplane mode icon which is not normally there...

1. My laptop will not let me login. There is an airplane mode icon which is not normally there... - Similar Threads - laptop let login

2. Not able to login in normal mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to login in normal mode: Not able to login in normal mode how to fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-login-in-normal-mode/ab5c61e3-e499-422f-b5e6-920c772a5566
  3. Not able to login in normal mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to login in normal mode: Not able to login in normal mode how to fix this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-able-to-login-in-normal-mode/ab5c61e3-e499-422f-b5e6-920c772a5566
  4. Not able to login in normal mode

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. My laptop won’t let me login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop won’t let me login: My laptop won’t let me login with my password and it said that something went wrong and my pin won’t work. I have tried to reboot into safe mode with networking but it still tells me the password is incorrect. Please help as I have no idea upon what to do...
  6. airplane mode icon

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    airplane mode icon: The airplane mode does not show up on my computer. How do I install it or could some thing be blocking it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-icon/5c6d896a-61cf-4711-9923-6aa65a37987e
  7. Which keys would turn on Airplane mode?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Which keys would turn on Airplane mode?: On a previous answer to the question, "Airplane mode turns on automatically", one of the three suggestions were; 1- Battery Saver setting is turning it on 2 - a Keyboard hotkey is accidentally turning Airplane mode to On. [no further explanation offered] "wireless...
  8. airplane mode icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    airplane mode icon: My wifi icon has changed to the airplane mode icon, but I am not on airplane mode. My internet is working normally. Any idea why this happened? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/airplane-mode-icon/5c3b4d2e-f6da-40b6-a8ef-7ca4158a5562
  9. Stuck in airplane mode and cant login

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in airplane mode and cant login: Hello :) i have a problem with windows 10 on my computer. When i try to login i get wrong password and i know its not wrong. I also am stuck to airplane mode and ive tried even resseting but it stops halfway in. Regards Thomas...
  10. Laptop won't let me login

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Laptop won't let me login: When I restarted my laptop and typed in my password, it said that the password was incorrect. But I know it was right. That time I couldn't connect the internet too. I need help logging in to my laptop. Please help me find a way to login. 35379