Windows 10: My laptop will not play sound through my headset, and just continues to play through my...

Discus and support My laptop will not play sound through my headset, and just continues to play through my... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Once I plug my headset into my laptop, it just ignores it. My laptop continues to play through the speaker. On playback devices you cannot find my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AngelinaMullins, May 15, 2019.

1. My laptop will not play sound through my headset, and just continues to play through my...

Once I plug my headset into my laptop, it just ignores it. My laptop continues to play through the speaker. On playback devices you cannot find my headset. I've done an update/restart of the laptop and nothing has been fixed. I have tried other earbuds, but the same result.

:)

AngelinaMullins, May 15, 2019
  2. JimR123 Win User

Bluetooth single-ear headset for playing music and other sounds?

Hi,

I have a Jabra BT250v bluetooth headset and a Toshiba Portege G900 (running Windows Mobile 6).

I want to be able to play music and other sounds (such as satnav instructions) through my Jabra headset, but am having no luck as far.

It seems that the problem is that when I get a list of bluetooth services for the Jabra, it only lists "hands free" and not anything like "headset". Maybe I'm wrong that this is the problem.

Can somebody please suggest a single-ear headset that definitely plays music and such from a Windows Mobile 6 device?

Many thanks,

Jim

JimR123, May 15, 2019
  3. cadaveca Win User
    Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue My laptop will not play sound through my headset, and just continues to play through my... :p

cadaveca, May 15, 2019
  4. My laptop will not play sound through my headset, and just continues to play through my...

Both Speakers AND Headset playing Sound

Hi,

There are a lot of factors we need to consider that can contribute why both speakers and headset are playing sound at the same time on your device. Please provide us the information below so that we can assist you effectively:

• Can you provide us the screenshot of the Playback and Recording tab on Sound settings?
    • Which one is the primary sound card driver? Is it the Sound Blaster or Intel Integrated sound?

We are looking forward to your response.

Justine Pel, May 15, 2019
Thema:

My laptop will not play sound through my headset, and just continues to play through my...

1. My laptop will not play sound through my headset, and just continues to play through my... - Similar Threads - laptop play sound

2. My PC is not detecting my headset or its mic, but still plays sound through it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is not detecting my headset or its mic, but still plays sound through it: I've been trying to connect my headset microphone to my pc for multiple weeks now, and it simply will not be detected by the PC itself. I tried connecting it in every port that I could, but nothing worked. Whenever I went to Control Panel to try and see if it was there, the...
  3. My PC is not detecting my headset or its mic, but still plays sound through it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC is not detecting my headset or its mic, but still plays sound through it: I've been trying to connect my headset microphone to my pc for multiple weeks now, and it simply will not be detected by the PC itself. I tried connecting it in every port that I could, but nothing worked. Whenever I went to Control Panel to try and see if it was there, the...
  4. My PC is not detecting my headset or its mic, but still plays sound through it

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Headset playing sound through microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset playing sound through microphone: Hey, the cable from my headset broke and now I got a new one, problem now is, my audio from my pc is playing through my microphone.Things I have tested: 1. removing the microphone does not fix it, it still plays the audio2. if I change to another microphone in my settings, it...
  6. Headset playing sound through microphone

Headset playing sound through microphone: Hey, the cable from my headset broke and now I got a new one, problem now is, my audio from my pc is playing through my microphone.Things I have tested: 1. removing the microphone does not fix it, it still plays the audio2. if I change to another microphone in my settings, it...
  7. Audio plays through my headset

Audio plays through my headset: I just got back on my desktop and I have noticed that my audio has been playing through my headset. When I am in discord I cannot play games or listen to music as people hear it through my headset. I have tried 2 different headsets and both have this issue. although i have...
  8. All sound is playing through the computer speakers and not through my headphones

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All sound is playing through the computer speakers and not through my headphones: I'm not sure when it started nor why but the sound only comes out if I restart my computer and quickly plug in my headphones as soon as the computer opens. Is there anything I can do to fix this? My mom is getting so sick of hearing me play music lol...
  9. The Party Chat is playing through my speakers and everything else is playing through my...

The Party Chat is playing through my speakers and everything else is playing through my...: I have done nothing prior to this. I joined a discord call and it is working fine. As far as I know, it's just a problem with Xbox not detecting my headphones. Here's the weird part, some widgets from Xbox work fine. Like when I was watching my gallery of game clips, it...
  10. Headphones not detected and sound continues to play through speakers

Headphones not detected and sound continues to play through speakers: After doing a complete reset and re installation of windows on my laptop the laptop no longer detects headphones. With headphones plugged into the headphone jack the sound still plays through the speakers. When I look in playback devices while the headphones are connected...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. jabra headset playing through laptop windows 10

2. sound will not play through my jabra headset