Windows 10: My laptop will not print on my HP printer

Discus and support My laptop will not print on my HP printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My laptop (Windows 10) will not print on my HP printer. Msg says it is offline. However, iPads etc work fine and my laptop WILL print test pages OK so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by petergregory2, Aug 8, 2018.

1. My laptop will not print on my HP printer

My laptop (Windows 10) will not print on my HP printer. Msg says it is offline. However, iPads etc work fine and my laptop WILL print test pages OK so I know the wi-fi is working. Any ideas please.

:)

petergregory2, Aug 8, 2018
  2. kgreene Win User

vista printing

ok I just got done setting up my new network and i have a laptop with windows vista on it and a sever with windows sever 2003 on it. I have two printers hooked up to my sever a HP Laser Jet 6L and a HP Photosmart C3180 all in one printer when i try to print from my laptop its very slow sometimes office 2007 fezzes when i print from my gameing rig (which is xp home btw) every thing that i print from it is fast. any suggestions?

kgreene, Aug 8, 2018
  3. paroh Win User
    HP printer Teflon Change (Printing speed decrease)

Hp printer Teflon is damaged (Due to this paper get wear out while printing ) so i take the printer to the shop and the person changes the Teflon but after changing the Teflon the print out of the paper problem get solved. But as my printer can print 11-12 pages per minute but now it is only printing 3 pages per minute (The time that consume during print is due to the sucking of the page in the printer after sucking of the page in the printer the speed is ok).

Can some one please confirm is this possible due to the Teflon change.

paroh, Aug 8, 2018
  4. My laptop will not print on my HP printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.

WayneSmithZO, Aug 8, 2018
Thema:

My laptop will not print on my HP printer

1. My laptop will not print on my HP printer - Similar Threads - laptop print printer

2. my printer HP will not print from my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my printer HP will not print from my computer: my hp printer will not print from my computer, states it out of paper. not correct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-hp-will-not-print-from-my-computer/1d05444a-7c14-4833-ad84-7ae9ecc43c98
  3. my printer HP will not print from my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my printer HP will not print from my computer: my hp printer will not print from my computer, states it out of paper. not correct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-printer-hp-will-not-print-from-my-computer/1d05444a-7c14-4833-ad84-7ae9ecc43c98
  4. my printer HP will not print from my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. HP Color Printer and my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Color Printer and my laptop: I have a Laptop with Windows 10 pro 2004 and a HP 4650 series printer. My printer will print color for documents sent from my iPhone, but not from my laptop. All the printer settings on the laptop show that its set for color. But, no matter what program I use, all documents...
  6. HP printer is not printing

HP printer is not printing: I am not able to print anything from printer this issue occur after recent windows 10 update and now my printer is not working it is HP laserjet M1136 multifunction printer...
  7. my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp

my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp: my HP printer doesn't connect to my laptop hp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-printer-doesnt-connect-to-my-laptop-hp/12e38143-676a-4dd8-87ed-61c37351296f
  8. print to printer from my laptop

print to printer from my laptop: how do I get my laptop to send a document to my hp envy 5540 printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-to-printer-from-my-laptop/de921a83-7d05-4fd4-afd4-809e22808ae9
  9. Printers Compatible With my HP laptop

Printers Compatible With my HP laptop: I couldn't get my printer to scan. I used my older laptop and now my newer. My computer had an error message that couldn't be removed so I took it to 2 repairmen one most recently. The last one restored Windows 10. I have no idea if it's Windows 10 S. I ran out of in very...
  10. My laptop can't print to my printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My laptop can't print to my printer: My printer is a Brother 5250-DN. It is conected to my Desktop that is on a network. My laptop needs to connect to the network wirelessly. When I go into the network and try to connect, it says my credentials don't work. I am typing in the right username and password. Other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your HP ENVY 5530 printer has experienced a configuration problem 0x8007007e