Windows 10: My laptop will not sign into the school account for MS office.

Discus and support My laptop will not sign into the school account for MS office. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; What I can do is.I can Sign in to MS Teams + OneNote on my PC and phone at home.I can sign into MSO365 on my PC + phone and Laptop through the web... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Dave Brett, Mar 11, 2024.

1. My laptop will not sign into the school account for MS office.

What I can do is.I can Sign in to MS Teams + OneNote on my PC and phone at home.I can sign into MSO365 on my PC + phone and Laptop through the web browser.What I cannot do is on my Laptop sign into MS Team or OneNote on my Laptop. The Laptop will not process the login.Yes the password is working proven time and time againYes I have uninstall OneNote and MS Teams and then reinstalled.I tried removing the cache in several places having looked through the web pages asking the same question.Spoken to the school admin they do not know either, my last thing to check is flatten the pc and start agai

:)

Dave Brett, Mar 11, 2024
  2. TONPumper Win User

Onedrive asking to sign in to a school account

Hello, A few years ago, I lost access to my school email and had to create a new personal email for windows. My files sync fine with the new email, but once a day, I get a prompt asking me to sign into sharepoint and when I click the button to sign in, the only option I have is for the school account which I don't have access to. I deleted everything that started with Microsoft Office from credential manager that didn't have my personal email in the username field, ran the command C:\Program Files\Microsoft OneDrive\onedrive.exe /reset to reset onedrive, and uninstalled/reinstalled onedrive to no avail. Does anyone know what I missed here or why my school account is still connected? EDIT: I saw a SSO_POP_User credential that I missed in credential manager. Maybe that will fix it. I just unlinked and link my account and wasn't prompted to sign in; however, when the select an account prompt comes up, the school email appears in the list of options.

TONPumper, Mar 11, 2024
  3. MS Office sign in

I have a Windows 10 PC

I have MS Office 2016 Pro with a local Licence (NOT Office 365)

I don't want to sign in to Windows with my MS Account.

I don't want my MS Office applications logged in to MS Office.

Today , one more time, all my offices applications appeared signed in to MS Office.

I clicked sign off in MS word.

When I opened MS Outlook it asked for my hotmail account password

I typed it. When I opened MS Word it was signed in to ms Office again.

I signed off.

I opened MS Outlook and deleted my hotmail account.

Then closed it and opened it again.

Added my hotmail account.

It let me choose between using it through all "my device" (Is that how you call now PCs?) or just my MS Office applications.

I don't want to use it for nothing except my hotmail, as I have done for decades.

Can I get any help to achieve that?

Thanks

By the way, in Windows Settings-Accounts-Your info I appear as local account administrator.

SergioTorres, Mar 11, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

My laptop will not sign into the school account for MS office.

Join Teams for work or school meeting with personal Microsoft account

Microsoft Teams Insider Blog: As a part of ongoing work to improve the experience when joining Teams meetings, we have just made a new update available for Teams Insiders. When using your personal Teams account to join a meeting that originated from a Work or School Teams account, you previously had to join as a guest, often causing your meeting to open in a web browser with limited functionality. Now you can join as your signed-in personal Microsoft account from within the Teams app on Windows 11, providing a better meeting experience for all parties. In the first phase of rolling out this new functionality, you will get the new experience when joining a Teams for work or school meeting from within Teams free by tapping a Teams for work or school meeting link in a chat or community within Teams free. Your signed-in personal Microsoft account will be used when you join the meeting.
    My laptop will not sign into the school account for MS office. Join_Teams_work_meeting_with_personal_account-e1707754628931.png
    If you dont have the Teams meeting in your Teams free calendar, a nice little trick is to forward the meeting invite to the email you use to sign in to Teams free. Then you will have the meeting neatly in your Teams calendar, readily available for you to join the meeting when its time. How to join Teams Insider? Its easy to join Teams Insider for earlier access to new features and improvements:
    1. Go to app settings in Teams free
    2. Navigate to Teams Insider program section (you can get there directly with this link)
    3. Tap Join button to join Teams Insider
    4. Restart the Teams app and you have the latest features and improvements
    You will find detailed information how to join in this support article. How to send feedback and suggestions? We are always happy to receive feedback and suggestions to make Teams even better. To participate in our feedback program and help us in our endeavor, please follow the steps below: Source: Join Teams for work or school meeting with your personal account - Teams Insider

Brink, Mar 11, 2024
Thema:

My laptop will not sign into the school account for MS office.

1. My laptop will not sign into the school account for MS office. - Similar Threads - laptop sign school

2. My laptop will not sign into the school account for MS office.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop will not sign into the school account for MS office.: What I can do is.I can Sign in to MS Teams + OneNote on my PC and phone at home.I can sign into MSO365 on my PC + phone and Laptop through the web browser.What I cannot do is on my Laptop sign into MS Team or OneNote on my Laptop. The Laptop will not process the login.Yes the...
  3. I can't sign in to my school account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign in to my school account: I get an error message that my files might not be synchronized, and when I try to log in using my password, it just stays on "please wait one moment" after which I get asked for my password again in a never ending cycle. I've tried deleting the account from my computer and...
  4. I can't sign in to my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my school account: I get an error message that my files might not be synchronized, and when I try to log in using my password, it just stays on "please wait one moment" after which I get asked for my password again in a never ending cycle. I've tried deleting the account from my computer and...
  5. I cannot sign into my school account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign into my school account: I unlinked the account because it wouldn't let me verify the account and it was making me not able to sign into microsoft 360. then when i try to go back in, it says this error message all teh time....
  6. I cannot sign into my school account

I cannot sign into my school account: I unlinked the account because it wouldn't let me verify the account and it was making me not able to sign into microsoft 360. then when i try to go back in, it says this error message all teh time....
  7. Sign in without school account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign in without school account: My windows 10 laptop keeps prompting me to sign in with my work or school microsoft account, but I don't have one anymore, and this is my laptop not my school's. How do I get it to stop asking me?...
  8. School Account Sign In

School Account Sign In: I go to a MSU and as such I have an account from Microsoft that allows me to access onedrive, word, etc. The problem is I have a new laptop that whenever i am prompted for my Microsoft username, says my account doesn't exist. I can still access my onedrive by signing in but...
  9. MS Office sign in

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    MS Office sign in: I have a Windows 10 PC I have MS Office 2016 Pro with a local Licence (NOT Office 365) I don't want to sign in to Windows with my MS Account. I don't want my MS Office applications logged in to MS Office. Today , one more time, all my offices applications appeared signed...
  10. signing into my office account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    signing into my office account: after entering my password for my office I get an error message of 'something went wrong'. I am definitely putting in the correct password. how do I resolve this so that I can use word and excel etc? Many thanks...