Windows 10: my laptop will restart without telling me... attachment is the photo from event reviewer.

Discus and support my laptop will restart without telling me... attachment is the photo from event reviewer. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my laptop will restart without telling me... attachment is the photo from event reviewer. [ATTACH][ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ZINGC, Jan 7, 2019.

1. ZINGC Win User

my laptop will restart without telling me... attachment is the photo from event reviewer.

my laptop will restart without telling me... attachment is the photo from event reviewer.

my laptop will restart without telling me... attachment is the photo from event reviewer. f9f5d5b8-7629-491b-844e-74ecdb03aac5?upload=true.png my laptop will restart without telling me... attachment is the photo from event reviewer. 8f5f2173-273f-4ff5-94df-9e91cc78442b?upload=true.png

:)

ZINGC, Jan 7, 2019
  2. johagster Win User

Feature request : attach a photo to a calendar event.

I would like to make a feature request for Windows Phone 7 & Windows Live Mail 2011 :

- The ability to attach a photo with the camera, to a calendar event.

This would be in-line with what Microsoft showcased in outlook with sensecam, where the calendar in windows would then have a picture of the passed event. Today, the calendar for the most part has forward-looking functionality, adding features that make
    it a good way of documenting things would be nice. Like adding a note, take a picture of the people present or whatnot.

johagster, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 7, 2019
  4. my laptop will restart without telling me... attachment is the photo from event reviewer.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. my laptop will restart without telling me... attachment is the photo from event reviewer. - Similar Threads - laptop restart without

2. My laptop keeps telling me to restart it to finish setting up device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps telling me to restart it to finish setting up device: I keep on getting a "restart required" notification every time I boot my Lenovo laptop up.The notification says "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device. Lenovo System Firmware 1.27.0.0"Also, I ran a windows update troubleshooter and it would say...
  3. My laptop keeps telling me to restart it to finish setting up device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop keeps telling me to restart it to finish setting up device: I keep on getting a "restart required" notification every time I boot my Lenovo laptop up.The notification says "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device. Lenovo System Firmware 1.27.0.0"Also, I ran a windows update troubleshooter and it would say...
  4. My laptop keeps telling me to restart it to finish setting up device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop keeps telling me to restart it to finish setting up device.: I keep on getting "restart required" notification every time I boot my Lenovo laptop up.The notification says "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device. Lenovo System Firmware 1.13.0.0"I have tried restarting my laptop but it keeps on showing me that...
  5. My laptop keeps telling me to restart it to finish setting up device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop keeps telling me to restart it to finish setting up device.: I keep on getting "restart required" notification every time I boot my Lenovo laptop up.The notification says "Your PC needs to be restarted to finish setting up this device. Lenovo System Firmware 1.13.0.0"I have tried restarting my laptop but it keeps on showing me that...
  6. My laptop keeps telling me to restart it to finish setting up device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Charged my Paypal without telling me how much

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charged my Paypal without telling me how much: Bought a game from the microsoft store. Had a balance of $62 in gift cards. Told me they needed additional payment methodd for taxes and fees. Microsoft ended up charging my paypal account, once for $14, and once for $41, then refunded the $14 charge, and only taking $10 of...
  8. Windows randomly restarts without showing a blue screen event log attached

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows randomly restarts without showing a blue screen event log attached: Hi everyone, Need help from you experts. It just started this morning. The computer worked well yesterday and I have installed nothing before this happened. Thank you. event log: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhXFrqNJdBKSvnmb41Zx3tzrFACh?e=st0jmR system Summary Operating...
  9. Why does my laptop keep resetting without me telling it to?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does my laptop keep resetting without me telling it to?: Since the end of February, my laptop has been doing this. And it had got to the point where I wouldn't shut down or restart it, because I was terrified of what it would do- but it's just done it again! How the **** do I stop this from happening?...
  10. My laptop is restarting without warning.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    My laptop is restarting without warning.: I began looking into this problem last November Where can I get info showing what caused my PC to restart please? I did nothing because of other pressures. But it's started happening again. I'm fairly sure it's not overheating - my laptop is on a Belkin fan-assisted base....