Windows 10: My laptop window 10 open on preparing automatic repair

Discus and support My laptop window 10 open on preparing automatic repair in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop window 10 open on preparing automatic repair, then show did not start correctly. When I startup repair, I receive massage startup repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Emad., Oct 18, 2020 at 10:12 AM.

1. Emad. Win User

My laptop window 10 open on preparing automatic repair

My laptop window 10 open on preparing automatic repair, then show did not start correctly. When I startup repair, I receive massage startup repair could not Repaire your PC
    i tried all advance options with no sucess

:)

2. Windows 10 random automatic repair after changing boot priority.

Hello. So i have an Windows 10 Pro. Sometimes when i am changing in bios boot order from USB to HDD ( SDD ) windows starts booting with AUTOMATIC REPAIR and then restarting. Is this something with BIOS \ Windows 10 bug related? Tested on pc and on laptop , and sometimes it doing the same.

Situation on PC first,listen:

Few days ago after i change boot in UEFI BIOS from USB to SSD.
    Then Windows 10 showed at 1 boot Automatic Repair.
    When starting Windows 10 boot loader starts by "preparing automatic repair" and diagnosing pc.
    Interesting is that if I restart Windows (after procedure mentioned earlier) it will boot normally. This startup problem was occured only when starting system again after shutdown or restarted pc from windows.So i was needed 2 boots to boot properly to windows.
    But on pc, format was needed to remove completely issue and after format is fine.

Pc :
    2x8gb Kingston Hyperx 1600mhz DDR3
    SSD samsung Evo 250 gb
    4790k stock
    Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2 with UEFI BIOS

Now laptop with old standard bios:
    On laptop i made the same operation, change boot from USB to HDD and on first boot Windows 10 shows Automatic Repair. But it happened once and i cant reproduce. No format was needed.

laptop is very old with 2gb ram

Why on pc format was needed when on laptop not?

Thanks for suggestions.

3. msfitnsoo Win User
    "Preparing Automatic Repair"

I updated my Toshiba Satellite laptop including the Microsoft Edge Update for Windows 10. I have the "Preparing Automatic Repair" problem.

The "Preparing Automatic Repair" screen is flashing.

I do not want to lose any of the data that I have on the laptop by restoring and reinstalling Windows 10. The laptop initially came with a Windows 7 operating system. Then, it was upgraded to Windows 8 and then Windows 10.

Can you recommend the steps to take for this specific laptop?

4. philc43 Win User

HAL_INITIALIZATION_FAILED and Preparing Automatic Repair loop

Hello Les,

Have you checked other threads on these forums to see if there are any suggestions you can try.

Here's one to try: Windows 10 preparing automatic repair loop

Thema:

1. My laptop window 10 open on preparing automatic repair - Similar Threads - laptop window open

2. Preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Preparing automatic repair: Today I restarted my laptop and it said starting auto repair and then went to a black screen. Everything I read says to get into safe mode but unable to even get it to boot up. I have tried all the rest options such as power on/off 3 times etc but it will not boot up to even...
  3. Preparing for automatic repair

Preparing for automatic repair: How can I fix this one? Any help please. Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preparing-for-automatic-repair/8d725a96-d6f9-4d3a-a11b-22c4c3a92e21
  4. Laptop stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair: sometime yesterday I tried to boot my windows 10 laptop and it got stuck on the login screen, before I pressed anything to go to the password screen. I tried moving the mouse around to no result. I figured it was frozen so i held down the power button until the laptop turned...
  5. Preparing Automatic Repair

Preparing Automatic Repair: So my laptop stuck at this screen after i changed the broken fan. It was working perfectly for a min then i shut it down and 2 mins later this screen popped and now it stuck at it. I have read all the posts here about this problem and even watched some youtube videos but...
  6. preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    preparing automatic repair: I had problem from yesterday please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preparing-automatic-repair/31b78d43-40c7-4d49-8be0-8ab210cc4010
  7. Preparing Automatic Repair

Preparing Automatic Repair: Buenos dias, tengo una ACER Modelo N16Q2 con Win 10. La misma entro en la condicion que indica "Preparing Automatic Repair" y de alli no sale. Podria alguno ayudarme con algun procedimiento para ojala poder repara lo indicado. Muchas Gracias...
  8. Preparing for automatic repair

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Preparing for automatic repair: hello when i turned on my computer today it started preparing for automatic repair loop. I found my d c and e drives have shuffled. What should i do to exist the preparing for automatic repair ? [IMG]...
  9. Preparing automatic repair

Preparing automatic repair: My computer stays on the "preparing Automatic Repair" screen so how do I start up when that is the only screen I am able to see?? When I shut down the start up returns to this screen after a minute or so. I have read all other post from 2016-17 and cannot get past the black...
  10. Preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Support
    Preparing automatic repair: Recently am facing with an issue, each time when i switch on my system i get an error stating Preparing Automatic repair, any suggetion how to solve it. Is it due to hardware issue or is it with any upgrading of windows 10. I have noticed that this error usually occur...