Windows 10: my laptop (windows 10 ) and i can't import bookmarks to chrome on the new one.

Discus and support my laptop (windows 10 ) and i can't import bookmarks to chrome on the new one. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i dont know how this works but, i thought google saved them on my chrome account.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hypergort, Mar 2, 2019.

1. hypergort Win User

my laptop (windows 10 ) and i can't import bookmarks to chrome on the new one.

i dont know how this works but, i thought google saved them on my chrome account.

:)

hypergort, Mar 2, 2019
  2. graye Win User

Problem with importing bookmarks

It could be related to an issue with the Chrome "profile". Take a look at this article that describes the problem and suggests a fix

Microsoft Edge Not Listing Chrome in the "Import Favorites" Panel? Let's Fix it!

graye, Mar 2, 2019
  3. Edge Import Bookmarks from Chrome does not work

Hi,

To resolve your issue with Microsoft Edge, we suggest that you clear your browsing data. Please follow the steps below:

• Click on the 3 dots at the upper right corner of Edge.
    • Go to Settings.
    • Go to Clear browsing data.
    • Click on Choose what to clear > Clear.
    • Try to import your bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Mar 2, 2019
  4. my laptop (windows 10 ) and i can't import bookmarks to chrome on the new one.

import bookmarks from chrome

Edge can't import Favorites from an HTML file. It simply, at this time, doesn't have the ability.

The failure to import Bookmarks from Chrome was a glitch on your system. It might be that reinstalling Chrome would have allowed Edge to "see" Chrome, but going to IE first worked, so all good so far.

Don

Don Varnau, Mar 2, 2019
Thema:

my laptop (windows 10 ) and i can't import bookmarks to chrome on the new one.

1. my laptop (windows 10 ) and i can't import bookmarks to chrome on the new one. - Similar Threads - laptop can't import

2. Saving Chrome Bookmarks One by One?

in Browsers and Email
    Saving Chrome Bookmarks One by One?: I used to use Internet Explorer and accumulate lots of Favorites. Every so often I would transfter them to a new folder, to still access again. If I should need one or two This worked really well and it was great to go back to sites I had visited maybe a couple of years ago....
  3. Saving Chrome Bookmarks One by One?

in Windows 10 Support
    Saving Chrome Bookmarks One by One?: I used to use Internet Explorer and accumulate lots of Favorites. Every so often I would transfter them to a new folder, to still access again. If I should need one or two This worked really well and it was great to go back to sites I had visited maybe a couple of years ago....
  4. Anyway to import cookies/bookmarks to Edge from Chrome?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyway to import cookies/bookmarks to Edge from Chrome?: I haven't used Edge in a while and I know you was able to do it on an earlier build, but no when trying to import stuff from another browser on the stable build it only gives me the option for Internet Explorer. Any solutions? submitted by /u/howmadstha [link]...
  5. How can I sync my old laptop Windows 10 Home calendar and Chrome bookmarks to my new laptop...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I sync my old laptop Windows 10 Home calendar and Chrome bookmarks to my new laptop...: Hello I'm having trouble mirroring (syncing) my current calendar and saved bookmarks (Chrome) of my Windows 10 Home to my new laptop with Windows 10 Pro. I have the same MS Account on both computers, both signed in. Other areas of syncing seem to have been successful so...
  6. Problem importing Chrome bookmarks

in Browsers and Email
    Problem importing Chrome bookmarks: Have tried several times now to import the bookmarks form Chrome to my favourites bar but it just will not do it . The other 10 machines are set but this one will not let me do it - I have installed Chrome to make sure the bookmarks are available but again from settings and...
  7. Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows: How to: Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows How to Import Bookmarks from Firefox to Chrome in Windows [img] Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Chrome. The bookmarks bar is a toolbar in...
  8. Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10: How to: Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 How to Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to be...
  9. Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows: How to: Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows How to Import Bookmarks from Chrome to Firefox in Windows [img] Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Firefox. The bookmarks bar is a toolbar in...
  10. Import or Export Google Chrome Bookmarks as HTML in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import or Export Google Chrome Bookmarks as HTML in Windows: How to: Import or Export Google Chrome Bookmarks as HTML in Windows How to Import or Export Google Chrome Bookmarks as HTML in Windows You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Google Chrome. The bookmarks bar is a toolbar...