Windows 10: my laptop windows 10 wont let me dowload ANYTHING

Discus and support my laptop windows 10 wont let me dowload ANYTHING in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; i have been trying to download files but whenever it's downloading it says "virus scan failed" even though my dad is pretty sure it isnt that at all,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DaniMogan, Dec 2, 2020.

1. DaniMogan Win User

my laptop windows 10 wont let me dowload ANYTHING

i have been trying to download files but whenever it's downloading it says "virus scan failed" even though my dad is pretty sure it isnt that at all, we dont know what else it could be. please help

:)

DaniMogan, Dec 2, 2020

2. laptop battery wont charge after latest update

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s okay if you only have 1).

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

FreeBooter, Dec 2, 2020
  3. My details are listed at Australian but it's set to USA and wont let me dowload anything

My details are listed at Australian but it's set to USA and wont let me dowload anything

Queen OfLashes, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

1. my laptop windows 10 wont let me dowload ANYTHING - Similar Threads - laptop wont let

2. My laptop wont let me sign in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop wont let me sign in!: I got a new laptop and I turned it off so it can charge. when I turn it back on it says sign in and everytime i click it does nothing! Im just stuck at the login screen and I restarted many time but it does nothing!...
  3. My laptop wont let me sign in!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop wont let me sign in!: I got a new laptop and I turned it off so it can charge. when I turn it back on it says sign in and everytime i click it does nothing! Im just stuck at the login screen and I restarted many time but it does nothing!...
  4. Microsoft wont let me launch anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft wont let me launch anything: Whenever I try to go into something: Microsoft Edge, Minecraft, Model o software, etcetera. It says, "Failed to load _____" So I can't access anything can someone help me?...
  5. Microsoft wont let me launch anything

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft wont let me launch anything: Whenever I try to go into something: Microsoft Edge, Minecraft, Model o software, etcetera. It says, "Failed to load _____" So I can't access anything can someone help me?...
  6. My screen is gliching and wont let me do anything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My screen is gliching and wont let me do anything: I was watching youTube and my screen started to glitch then I closed the YouTube tab i still had a tab called roblox open when I closed the youtube tab it wouldn't let me do anything is just stuck glitching...
  7. My laptop wont let me log in.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My laptop wont let me log in.: So, I reset my laptop and now it wont let me log in. Any way you guys think I can log into it? It shows other user when I try to log in. I tried every single password I have. Please help...
  8. My mousepad wont let me click and drag anything

in Windows 10 Customization
    My mousepad wont let me click and drag anything: Hi! I'm having a problem with my device. I cant click and drag anything using my mouse pad. I can click using the left mousepad button but I cant click with the right mousepad button and I cant click and drag using either of them. I've tried to look up possible solutions...
  9. Virus wont let me boot or do anything

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus wont let me boot or do anything: So i accidentaly installed a virus on my laptop then I ran both AVG and Avast to check for virus in the computer it said that all threats had been removed, then i reboot my laptop and it froze while booting so i ran the Windows Resoution and i checked the disk at cmd now...
  10. Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop Wont Let Me Click On Anything: So for the past few months my computer will not let me click on anything. I'm starting to get frustrated because I use my laptop for my school work. I have to go into my files and do the restart that refreshes my task bar. That only works once then it doesn't help me until I...