Windows 10: My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything.

Discus and support My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello guys! I am in a big trouble now. I am a programmer. I worked with my HP 250 laptop Windows 8.1 through the night and I decided to take a short... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Latestphone, Oct 20, 2021.

1. My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything.

Hello guys! I am in a big trouble now. I am a programmer. I worked with my HP 250 laptop Windows 8.1 through the night and I decided to take a short nap and off the system for few hours.I came back, switched on the laptop, and discovered everything is gone. I mean, both the downloaded, inbuilt apps- all gone. Nothing is on the laptop again.I am just seeing two error messages:" LOCATION is not availableC:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, and then try again. If the lo

:)

Latestphone, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 20, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Scrizz Win User

My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything.

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything.

1. My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything. - Similar Threads - Laptop Suddenly Wiped

2. My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything.: Hello guys! I am in a big trouble now. I am a programmer. I worked with my HP 250 laptop Windows 8.1 through the night and I decided to take a short nap and off the system for few hours.I came back, switched on the laptop, and discovered everything is gone. I mean, both the...
  3. windows update that wipes my laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update that wipes my laptop: I'm hating windows more every day. now it automatically "updates" my laptop, and in the course wipes off all the data and programs. then, when I try to get things back as they were, I'm not allowed any browser but the Edge, named after the musician that tried to massacre...
  4. Windows 10 update 2021 wiping everything

Windows 10 update 2021 wiping everything: My computer recently updated over night. in the morning when i looked at the computer it wasn't booting. it came to the boot menu with four options in the following order: "Windows 10" "Windows Setup" "Windows 10" "Windows Recovery" When i clicked on any of the options...
  5. Windows 10 wiped everything on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 wiped everything on my laptop: So I own a laptop and today, when I turned my laptop on I noticed it took rather long, a message popped up saying that it was preparing windows and when it finally worked I noticed that everything I downloaded, all my homework years of pictures and other projects were all...
  6. Everything wiped from laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everything wiped from laptop: hi. I just logged on to my laptop today and it told me there was a problem with my account and I'm in a temporary user. I fixed it and everything was the same. I restarted and I was logged in my account but literally everything is gone. I have a backup on an external...
  7. Wiping my laptop

Wiping my laptop: I have a hp laptop with windows 10, and need to reset it and remove my files before I give it away. However, when I try to reset it in the Recovery settings, there is an error message. I also tried to follow a method to use DBAN and reboot from a USB, but no matter how many...
  8. New update of Windows wiped everything on my desktop

New update of Windows wiped everything on my desktop: Good day! I didn't know that my laptop had a major update like an overhaul of the system. After the update, it wiped out all the desktop icons and files that I have. Is there any way to recover it? Thanks for your help!...
  9. (Windows 10) Everything suddenly become slow in my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    (Windows 10) Everything suddenly become slow in my laptop: Help needed, my laptop is 2 year old now, i was casually doing my thing download game and play game at the same the respond was still fast when open file, transfer file , open app and restart but suddenly it become slow sometime i cant open the file/app, restart take hours...
  10. Everything is wiped off of my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything is wiped off of my laptop: A bad update happened according to the person who looked at my laptop. Nothing works there is a single icon and if you click on it, it is described as not their. It will not connect to internet as it says nothing is nearby (there is). I can not search and windows taskbar...