Windows 10: My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything.

Discus and support My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello guys! I am in a big trouble now. I am a programmer. I worked with my HP 250 laptop Windows 8.1 through the night and I decided to take a short... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Latestphone, Oct 20, 2021.

1. My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything.

Hello guys! I am in a big trouble now. I am a programmer. I worked with my HP 250 laptop Windows 8.1 through the night and I decided to take a short nap and off the system for few hours.I came back, switched on the laptop, and discovered everything is gone. I mean, both the downloaded, inbuilt apps- all gone. Nothing is on the laptop again.I am just seeing two error messages:" LOCATION is not availableC:\Windows\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop is unavailable. If the location is on this PC, make sure the device or drive is connected or the disc is inserted, and then try again. If the lo

:)

Latestphone, Oct 20, 2021
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 20, 2021
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Scrizz Win User

My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything.

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything.

1. My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything. - Similar Threads - Laptop Suddenly Wiped

2. Why did everything get wiped suddenly?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did everything get wiped suddenly?: I tried to log into my Windows 10 PC after I came home. I turned it on this morning and it worked well like it always does. When I turned it on after I came home, it said it had trouble signing into my account, and when I put in my PIN, almost all the files I had were wiped...
  3. Why did everything get wiped suddenly?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why did everything get wiped suddenly?: I tried to log into my Windows 10 PC after I came home. I turned it on this morning and it worked well like it always does. When I turned it on after I came home, it said it had trouble signing into my account, and when I put in my PIN, almost all the files I had were wiped...
  4. Windows suddenly wiped everything off my laptop. Please help.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows suddenly wiped everything off my laptop. Please help.: My files and tabs are very important to me. so are the pictures and stuff I have downloaded. When I woke up this morning to my surprise it was taking a while for me to log in. I thought it was weird. When it finally loaded me in, half of the stuff on my task bar was gone,...
  5. Windows suddenly wiped everything off my laptop. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows suddenly wiped everything off my laptop. Please help.: My files and tabs are very important to me. so are the pictures and stuff I have downloaded. When I woke up this morning to my surprise it was taking a while for me to log in. I thought it was weird. When it finally loaded me in, half of the stuff on my task bar was gone,...
  6. Windows suddenly wiped everything off my laptop. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Laptop Windows 8.1 Suddenly Wiped Everything.: Hello guys! I am in a big trouble now. I am a programmer. I worked with my HP 250 laptop Windows 8.1 through the night and I decided to take a short nap and off the system for few hours.I came back, switched on the laptop, and discovered everything is gone. I mean, both the...
  8. Windows 10 wiped everything on my laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 wiped everything on my laptop: So I own a laptop and today, when I turned my laptop on I noticed it took rather long, a message popped up saying that it was preparing windows and when it finally worked I noticed that everything I downloaded, all my homework years of pictures and other projects were all...
  9. Everything wiped from laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Everything wiped from laptop: hi. I just logged on to my laptop today and it told me there was a problem with my account and I'm in a temporary user. I fixed it and everything was the same. I restarted and I was logged in my account but literally everything is gone. I have a backup on an external...
  10. Everything is wiped off of my laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Everything is wiped off of my laptop: A bad update happened according to the person who looked at my laptop. Nothing works there is a single icon and if you click on it, it is described as not their. It will not connect to internet as it says nothing is nearby (there is). I can not search and windows taskbar...