Windows 10: My laptop with a problem unresolved

Discus and support My laptop with a problem unresolved in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is runnig with a problem and is unresloved till date. Earlier i rasied a complaint with Service Request #: 1471666040, and i got some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MuralidharSastry, Jul 7, 2019.

1. My laptop with a problem unresolved

My laptop is runnig with a problem and is unresloved till date.

Earlier i rasied a complaint with Service Request #: 1471666040, and i got some three differenet people online coming in to attened to the problem, when the issue was not resolved and i repeated kept on saying the problem still exisist, on May 16th i get a mail saying this service Request is closed on 16th May 2019 at 05.01.27 AM.

Actually at 5 Am i was sleeping and do not know how they closed with out resolving my problem.

after which i have written several mails to the support team mail id, every time i get a new Service Request number and say please call our customer care and wehn i call nobody is responding.

I really had good expectaions on Microsoft and now, i am really disappointed the way my compalint is handled

:)

MuralidharSastry, Jul 7, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 7, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Volatile Win User

My laptop with a problem unresolved

Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

My laptop with a problem unresolved

1. My laptop with a problem unresolved - Similar Threads - laptop problem unresolved

2. problems with the battery of my laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    problems with the battery of my laptop: I have problems with the charge of the battery of my laptop, when the charger is connected my laptop works, but when disconnecting it's turned off, it's a practically new laptop...
  3. Laptop problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop problem: My laptop takes a very long time to boot up, when it does it is frozen at the start up screen for about 10 minutes or so until I can log in. Some days the laptop only has a slow boot and I can use it for about an hour before programs stop responding and it freezes up. Other...
  4. Problems resetting my laptop computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems resetting my laptop computer: Hello, I tried to reset my computer (To Windows 10 from Windows 8) and it stopped at 40% while resetting. It has been at 40% for more than 1 week. This is the third time I have tried to reset my computer unsuccessfully. I have attached the message that I receive when I...
  5. Audio with Windows 10 to many unresolved solutions

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio with Windows 10 to many unresolved solutions: Over the past year I have come across the Audio not automatically starting up. This does not matter what make or model of desktop or laptop. During the year it has gotten worse to where more and more systems are getting this issue. If the user is not part of the local...
  6. So many problems with my laptop!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    So many problems with my laptop!: Hi I am having issues with my laptop which is an HP Stream. I had it bought for me as a Christmas present back in 2016. Windows 10 is the operating system on it. So a few issues have developed on it over the past few months. I have listed them below: Keyboard unexpectedly...
  7. Problem with my laptop keyboard

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with my laptop keyboard: Today I had a huge problem with my laptop keyboard. Basically, after finishing a Kali session that crashed (it was in Live boot on my USB key), when my computer restarted my keyboard no longer worked. I tried to switch again to Linux since my keyboard was not working under...
  8. Problem with my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with my laptop: Hello everybody How are U? I have been out and when I came I recognized my laptop camera makes a light as when I record. So I think someone was spying on me. I disabled the camera and turned off the internet and I tried to know some information about why it happens and...
  9. WiFi Hotspot Problem in My Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi Hotspot Problem in My Laptop: Hi, I have installed windows10 pro in my laptop. I used window8 before it. I was able to make wifi hotspot in my previous windows8. But in this windows10 pro I can not use wifi hotspot with my samsunggallaxy s3 phone. I have used several types of wifi hotspot creator...
  10. [Unresolved] Touchpad issues after upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [Unresolved] Touchpad issues after upgrade: Windows 10 was slow to download through Windows Update last night and never actually started the installation process after trying to download it 3 times. I went to the Microsoft website and downloaded the tool and installed it successfully that way. Now I have no mouse...