Windows 10: My laptop with a problem unresolved

Discus and support My laptop with a problem unresolved in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop is runnig with a problem and is unresloved till date. Earlier i rasied a complaint with Service Request #: 1471666040, and i got some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MuralidharSastry, Jul 7, 2019.

1. My laptop with a problem unresolved

My laptop is runnig with a problem and is unresloved till date.

Earlier i rasied a complaint with Service Request #: 1471666040, and i got some three differenet people online coming in to attened to the problem, when the issue was not resolved and i repeated kept on saying the problem still exisist, on May 16th i get a mail saying this service Request is closed on 16th May 2019 at 05.01.27 AM.

Actually at 5 Am i was sleeping and do not know how they closed with out resolving my problem.

after which i have written several mails to the support team mail id, every time i get a new Service Request number and say please call our customer care and wehn i call nobody is responding.

I really had good expectaions on Microsoft and now, i am really disappointed the way my compalint is handled

:)

MuralidharSastry, Jul 7, 2019
  2. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 7, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jul 7, 2019
  4. Volatile Win User

My laptop with a problem unresolved

Laptop Bluetooth Problems D:

Hello El Mayo just a few questions about your problem,
    What type of Cell Phone and Laptop are you using and what sort of steps have you already attempted to solve this problem?

Thanks!

Volatile, Jul 7, 2019
Thema:

My laptop with a problem unresolved

1. My laptop with a problem unresolved - Similar Threads - laptop problem unresolved

2. Help with an unresolved issue

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Help with an unresolved issue: I have previously made a post asking for help with an issue but it didn't fix my issue and responses stopped. The post is here, any more help would be greatly appreciated....
  3. Driver Issue unresolved

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Issue unresolved: Connected yday with support. Case # 1039071376. Driver Issue unresolved. Tried multiple times power off. From Device Manager, deleted Driver as instructed. My task bar today notes that "AMD Driver Version and Software Do not match" ??How to resolve, please - Thank you...
  4. Driver Issue unresolved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Issue unresolved: Connected yday with support. Case # 1039071376. Driver Issue unresolved. Tried multiple times power off. From Device Manager, deleted Driver as instructed. My task bar today notes that "AMD Driver Version and Software Do not match" ??How to resolve, please - Thank you...
  5. Unresolved persistent questions.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unresolved persistent questions.: I have 3 questions... 1 I am receiving persistent security notices that "unauthorized changes blocked,controlled folder access blocked, EEvent Manager.exe from making changes...how can I fix the problem? 2 I use an archiving program Scan Snap that uses the ABBYY PDF...
  6. Windows unresolved missing file problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows unresolved missing file problem: [ATTACH] Error - Missing File: the library file: C:\Program Files (x86)\CEDAR Logic\ Description: Whenever I turn my computer off and then on, the program gives me this error. and When I redownload it, it continues giving me this error, hence, I cannot download the...
  7. Unresolved Windows 10 Update problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unresolved Windows 10 Update problems: Hey, I am attaching my failed Windows 10 Update history for some weird reasons I am unable to upload an image therefore copying the errors in text form Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 Failed to install on ‎9/‎5/‎2020 - 0xc1900101 Feature update to Windows 10,...
  8. Random Locking of Laptop Unresolved

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Random Locking of Laptop Unresolved: Dear Microsoft Support, My Windows 10 laptop keeps entering Sleep mode randomly. I found an article on your community forum, initiated by Elisa Siofele-Ropati, who complained that her machine kept locking randomly...
  9. Taskbar problem previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar problem previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.: Hi, I'm re-posting a question originally posted by another Microsoft customer which received the usual boilerplate answers and then was closed due to the "age of the post" without receiving any response to the specific issue reported and without any kind of resolution....
  10. Taskbar icons problem previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons problem previously unresolved by friendly forum bots.: Hi, I'm re-posting a question originally posted by another Microsoft customer which received the usual boilerplate answers and then was closed due to the "age of the post" without receiving any response to the specific issue reported and without any kind of resolution....